Hey pol. Jewess here

Hey pol. Jewess here.

Just wanted to come around and let y'all know that we are among you everywhere and you have no idea. This is my nose, it is perfect and tiny, no hint of jewry in it.
I am naturally blonde, blue eyed, extremely fair skinned, wear a DDD bra, and speak Russian. I have a goy sounding last name.

I date only white males.
You will never exterminate us.

no one gives a shit

You virgins surely seem to.

show me your tits

Post feet

Julia? What the fuck?

That's nice, but I'm gonna need to see your breasts to be sure though

My name is not Julia but my best friend's is.

so you have all European genes (blonde hair, blue eyes) yet you think we can't get rid of you? You will be bread out of existence lmao

If I told you how my Jewdar works for Jewesses, you might be more conscious of it and hide it

either way you’ll be raped by niggers in the long run

You can identified by the quality of your threads.

Open bob or gtfo

post tits

>I date only white males.
It's only a loss to your own people and your own ancestors if you all disappeared by mxiing. We won't miss you.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Show pink nipples or GTFO jewess.

we give shit only in yours moms mouth.

sorry to break it to you like that faggot

>trying to convince Sup Forums you don't appear Jewish
>"I wear a DDD bra"
does the phrase "khazar milkers" mean anything to you

If I'm oh so revolting, why do you want to see my tits? Thirsty fucks.

75% of Jews are over 35. 50% are over 65. Pretty hot though

Not all jews are tricky assholes! I have no problems with jews per say. We are only interested in the ones causing world wide shit and destruction of the west..

But all children born to a jewess are ethnically Jewish

Wow, Poles can't into English.

Shekels or GTFO

We love islamic male negros more.

>haha why do men wanna see my tits haha
women really are intelligint

I didn't even have to read the OP, just took one look at the thumbnail and knew I was looking at a heeb. Pathetic.

we sure can into your moms mouth.

faggot

I can smell kikes. I can tell you're a kike just by how you type. I can see kikes through walls. I can hear your greedy thoughts. I can feel your deceit and taste your narcissism.

I can always sniff out a kike, hook nose or not.

>bread
My tool of choice for extermination is muh dik

>And like all women she wants atenttion
I tought you were supposed to be smart

I think you are beautiful.

Yeah, that's what they believe. Unfortunately genetics don't work that way.

>snapchat
>it is me i promise

don't insult our intelligence user

Who gives a fuck.

Now shut up and show us your Jew milkers.

You need to be over 18 to post here.Fuck off.

Sure you did.

couldn't we technically convert the entire european population into jews if we really set are minds to it then?

Kek ok.

>you have no idea
Dr. Mengele will figure it out, no worries.

Hint: it's not the nose that gave (((You))) away.

tits NOW REEEEE

/thread
OP, you're just reinforcing the notion that females are always looking for attention.
LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!

Tits and times tap, you kike whore.

you're not really a jew then you dumb cunt

What do you think about muslims jewess?

So you have completely European genes, why would anyone on this board want to get rid of you just because you're brainwashed into thinking you're a Jew? Inb4 complete LARP (Which it probably is) so saged just in case.

Khazar milkers or GTFO

I hate Muslims and I hope Israel exterminates them.

>muslim
>jewish
2 religions at once lol
Bait confirmed, disregard

If this is true then write Sup Forums on your bare hand.

do you call his mother a pedo? good, she is fucking terrible person

Would smash, love the cute Hebrew honeys

Good, you've assimilated better than Goldberg, and look at what he achieved.

Hmmm, long shot, but Ohio?

read my hand

I can smell your cunt.

Straight men can tell by the khazar milkers

its literaly the rules. there are no girls on the internet. if you would like the attention you seek, you must prove yourself

you seem to have forgotten your clothes on.

MODS

I literally JUST did you dumb goy.

Do you let mudslimes fuck your sister and mother too? Cucklord

>gets booted out of everywhere
>claims to be highly intelligent

Damn girl are you a New Yorker???

and here you are getting perverted pleasure by exposing yourself to some random people on the internet

the good part is you're not actually jewish, you're just a thot, and i don't know what's worse

tits or gtfo

No but I live in a state nearby.

Marry me

There’s nothing worse then a larper on the internet

i want to pin you down and treat you like the jew slut you are while i GOY your womb

Suburban or Urban? I’m the former. Suffolk

>You will never exterminate us.
We won't have to, God will pour His wrath out on you just before you are cast into Hell for denying Jesus Christ is Lord.

Khazar milkers are a real thing.

Sarah? White Male here, AMA

I want to rape you and plant my goy seed in your womb

Anyone ever call you an attention whore?

i took a shit on that carpet when i was pounding your mom last week. good thing she cleaned that up before you noticed

>you will never exterminate us because we will ALWAYS blanda up with you goy, what could go wrong
Bravo

We still deported his father,
have the honor
nothing to thank for.

50 shekels say she’s either in Jersey or PA. I’ve seen milkers like that before.

Is it "bring your little retard brother on Sup Forums" day?

nice try kike. Thats a yuge nose, you dont have blonde hair. blue eyes are nothing special..

do us whites a favor and kys

Tits or GTFO

Are you really only with a sweater and your panties on or did you take your pants off just to mess up with us.

Show us your beautiful body. We're pagan board now so don't be ashamed to reveal yourself.

I am dating a Jew female like you.

You're the same species as non-Jew girls, I don't get the big deal.

no, fuck off back to your cage

If ya don't have a big ol' SHILOCK honker.. The "Jew" has been bred out of ya... kek

Tits....

show us that neck, don't be shy (put on a choker).

Dont degrade yourself user. You are very young and naive

And beautiful. Don't sell yourself short.

My ggrandpa was in charge of finding the "hiders" in the war. Got over 1000 of them. Its much easier than you think. He taught us all before he passed after living a long life. What do you have to say about that?

Show Khazar milkers with timestamp.

chicken legs. gtfo jew.