Are italians white?

Do they benefit from white privilege?

No. and they act like niggers.

I always thought it funny that, in the HBO series Rome, the Germanic slave girl was played by an Italian actress.

So, yes.

>yup
>in a small degree yes

i've read some italian on Sup Forums saying that northern italians are very mixed with germans/austrians so they look very "nordic".
anyone can tell me the truth?

This is so retarded lol

la creatura....

La creatura.

Whiter than you Bob.

el mestizo tenebroso

El negro blanco

They literally look like Arabs/Indians
also, safe to say, I'm Whiter than these Mohammeds

whiter than your average american for sure

No we are mediterranean

>Do they benefit from white privilege?
No, but we get cucked because "whitey is evil" mentality

Sorry Mohammad i don't want to be associed With you or nordcucks

White is a colour. As for ethnicity, I don't know if they are Caucasian or not.

What I do know is that Italians LOVE man-boy relationships.

So they're Muslim?

So they're Catholic?

Slide thread

The romans were white. The modern italians are mongrels mixed with many different ethnicity. Even in the north they like to larp as germanic but can;t explain their short, brown swarthy appearance.

YES

EL ERROR BIOLĂ“GICO

yeah I agree, but there are some that are german or celtic or slavic or greek, since the Romans had white slaves. I can't say how many but they're around. Thank God Romans had white slaves, it really shows ina good way. They were redpilled

This is a historical piece of art. About a city in Italy, about some saint. I can't remember who but it shows that Italy having sand niggers is a phenomenon that stemmed from the Enlightenment and edgey secularlists

no we are not white. we are poor oppressed minorities. now gibs :-)

The amount of potential reaction images in that, sheeiit

They is a lot of sun is South Europa, being a redhead isn't an advantage there.

Northern Italians are white. People at the southern end are culturally white niggers.

Here are the Etruscans who build Rome. They built the Cloaca if you know what that is, and all that.

The jews had red hair, also their bretheren, who have died out, the Ishmaelites/Arabs, were white and had red hair. Think Gannondorf. Dorf is a jewish ending for a family ending, like Berg.

WOOPS wrong one. They do look similar though

Here's one of the Medici. He was the brother of Lorenzo the Magnificent. His kid became the Pope. Anyways they lived in Florence which is in Tuscany. Etruscans lived in Tuscany. As you can see there is a family resemblance here

More Italian noblemen. Patrons had them and their families painted into all sorts of biblical and historical paintings

excuse me what is your point?

>The jews had red hair, also their bretheren, who have died out, the Ishmaelites/Arabs, were white and had red hair. Think Gannondorf. Dorf is a jewish ending for a family ending, like Berg.

What about Atlantis?

>are italians white?

Here's the Doge of Venice

Not the sicilians.

Mudslime religion is Satanic and creates mulattos/beasts. Hence mark of the Beast. Anyways This is False Prophet's direct descendant

Why are you omitting CAESAR, sweetie? :)

You realize Italy is genetic island and is used in almost every single genetic study along with Finland right? You cherry pick some fucking fat fuck and say they are all mixed.

>that kike arabic nose
>white
lmao

Look at their noses. That's all you need to know about italians. Also their eyes give it away.

watch yourself around them

Because he was not an emperor. I thought pasta would know.

These are Sumerians of Ur. Where the word Urban comes from. Anyways so Abraham was from Ur

el infierno de fealdad..

I'm italian and i have a perfect long triangular nose. my eyes are cute and HAZEL. Unlike you, brown eyed brown skinned paco!

"The genetic history of the Italians is greatly influenced by geography and history. The ancestors of Italians are identified as Italic peoples (of which the most notable are the Latins/Romans but also Umbrians, Sabines and others) and it is generally agreed that the invasions that followed for centuries the Fall of the Roman Empire did not significantly alter their gene pool because of the relatively small number of Germanic or other migrants compared to the large population of what constituted Roman Italy.[1]

Multiple DNA studies confirmed that genetic variation in Italy is clinal going from the Eastern to the Western Mediterranean (with Sardinians as outliers) and that all Italians are made up of the same ancestral components, but in different proportions, related to Mesolithic, Neolithic and Bronze Age settlements of Europe.[2][3][4] In their admixture ratios all Italians are similar to other Southern Europeans and that is being of Early Neolithic Farmer ancestry.[5] The only exception are certain northeastern Italian populations who cluster with Germanic and Slavic speaking Central Europeans.[6]

There is a noticeable genetic difference between the Northern Italians and Southern Italians, with the former being close to the French population, while the latter overlap with both Balkan and other southern European populations.[3][7][8][9] Yet, the genetic distance between Northern and Southern Italians, although pretty large from a single European 'nationality' point of view, is only roughly equal to the one between Northern Germans and Southern Germans.[10] The genetic gap between Northern and Southern Italians is filled by an intermediate Central Italian cluster, creating a continuous cline of variation down the peninsula and the islands (with Sardinians as outliers) that mirrors geography.[11]"

Why did nords created civilization everywhere except their ancestral homelands?

>inb4 it's cold!!1111
dude, france, england, germany are not THAT cold

Yes, they are. Of course South temperament is not for me. But they are really good guys. The nation of founders and creators.

They aren't Nords. Im not a Nord either. The Romans said they came from Troy, Etruscans according to Geneticists came from Asia Minor, where Troy was situated.

This is the Popes secret Daughter. painted as Madonna. He had like 12 blond hair blue eyed daughters or something crazy. One of the "Corpt Popes" not a bad life

no, shitalians benefit from that pizza privilege
as in, hurry up with my fucking pizza mario or you're getting NO tip AND I'm going to fuck your mama extra long in the ass

Self portrait of Italian renaissance painter. They always put their faces in their own paintings

Roman(ce) people are not wh*tes

you quote this post?

Guess I am glad I am in the US getting a decent education instead of being retarded at home like you.

>brown hairs
>brown eyes
>olive skin
>white

>parents told me I was north italian my whole life
>last name is literally a city in the north (mantova)
>(((23andme))) leaves the northern italian part blank and says im from calabria

This is an Arab, direct descendant of False Prophet's captain friend. Nasrid Dynasty

Mutts and kikes, stop shitposting and BTFO.
All native Europeans are white.

It's true, because of how many times Rome has been fucked in the ass from northern invaders & a lot of the women were raped in the process, a lot of northern Italians are just straight up French & German

I can promise you that italians are NOT white

No!

>Do they benefit from white privilege?

There is something about them. Not quite european but not arab either. They are old world. I never liked or trusted them. They have long noses and fingers and beady eyes.

>thread about italy
>butthurt discount germany shows up

Like clockwork.

Having tan skin is something certain white people can do. Some people, like Celts just seem to get sunburnt. But Jews and Romans and greeks, many of whom had blond hair and blue eyes or red hair and all that could tan very well, not to the color of shit but to the color of BRONZE. A non white has no nobility in face

>Center region of the Roman Empire
>Genetic island

You only get to pick one. Choose wisely.

>tfw half italian and nose is small and curves up

Get cancer faggot.

many people from the south moved to the north to live. About 50% of northern italians have southern roots.

This was in the 1800s, retard.

Italians aren't white, they're descendants of Rome. They're a lot better than white people, they civilized Europe while Nords were still living in wooden huts & killed each other over a basket of berries

what about alb*nians?

>thread about shitaly
>56%er (but also 0.12% italiano americano) is there to defend his ancestors
like lmaowork

honorary italians

they are the new italians

la Creatura

>defending your ancestors is wrong
>but shitposting because you're mad about tyrol is ok
Austrian logic, everyone

>has italian last name
>only .12%

Retard.

>tyrol hasn't paid taxes for 100years still
>"ha-ha we really got those guysXDD"
tyrolean thots on my dick disagree bout that butthrut, luigi, they disagree hard

When I was in Vienna I haven't seen so many differents between Germaneans, Slavs and Italians. They looked mostly the same.
(As Slav, I have got blond hare and grey eyes, long and high skull (yes, we are Mongols))

Italians are literally brown. How could they be "white" if they're literally the color of mud?

Whiter than America.

>when I was in vienna
nice one

you lost a war against italian manlets lmao. if we are pathetic then you guys are even more pathetic than us ahah

fine aryans

>Italians are literally brown. How could they be "white" if they're literally the color of mud?

>t. Tyrone o'sullivan