WAKU WAKU

Why would he fuck himself?

Because he is the only one he ever loved

Advanced masturbation

This is fucking cringeworthy.

I want to boogie on Bulma's _____.

god i wish that were me

>Goku will never cradle you in his big strong arms

Can we all agree about one thing at least?

Discasty is /ourguy/ right?

I found this real time cut of 1 minute of the tournament on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=OZXE3mXEmAQ

Sure

The ToP being full of ki blasts makes more sense with this

I'd rather have Torankusu holding me in his strong arms

So why the hell is Goku in that white God Ki? Is it WiP?

What's your favorite transformation?

He's obviously /ourguy/

He provide us a lot of fuel for memes.

>no ``perdóname´´
Triggered.

>solo quiero comida

Toei should pull a fuck you and toss Kale out instead of the obvious shit that will happen

What the fuck is this?
>human SSJ

>Actually there's a lot of little inconsistencies that stem from straight up cutting things from the anime. So yea, its kind of worse.
name them
or better yet tell me how they're worse than staredowns and powerups that last for literal minutes, along with constant cutaways to bullshit and minor character reactions every time something worth watching starts happening

Yes, instead of saving money they should have gone the cheap route.

Most of those are bad but you can't really compare Goku beating up Bergamo to Goku beating up Bergamo in the OP, that's just that literal scene.
Lots of shows have used actual fight scenes as part of the OP.

>Krillin perfect
nani?

>Obviously means the new ost, if I remember right Kai absolutely butchered the Gohan SS2 transformation scene

youtu.be/9to4tbQ11LU

DBS is nice here.

You check One Piece Marineford if you want to puke.

Probably potential unlocked by Guru

This.
I'd rather have recycled animations rather than them hiring chinese key framers.

It's the form Humans can use in Dragon Ball Online, but only after making a wish with Shenron. Humans in Age 1000 have a very latent amount of Saiyan DNA.

Pic related

Have Some
youtube.com/watch?v=KPYxJUk9j8U

Oh, so it's not actually a real thing.

>Humans in Age 1000 have a very latent amount of Saiyan DNA.

Are you talking about humans older than 1000 years, or is "Age 1000" some kind of term for that game.

>We really were the Limit Breaker x Survivor.

Age 1000 is the year when Dragon Ball Online takes place.

Just like Dragon Ball Super currently takes place in Age 780, Xenoverse 2 takes place in Age 852 and Fusions takes place in Age 2016.

Is that SSJ5 Gogeta

So, somehow in the span of 220 (two to three generations at best) years every human on Earth somehow get Saiyan DNA.

Seems legit.
Either way, thank you for clarifying.

Goku's and Vegeta's descendants sure fucked like rabbits

Earth women can't resist that BSC. Don't even deny it earth boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZXE3mXEmAQ

Real-time edit of the first minute of the tournament

It's an Ultra-Fusion (5-way fusion) with a Saiyan initiator, which leads to a Golden Super Saiyan 4 transformation.

Ultra-Fusions change depending on the initiator's species, gender and skin-color.

It's the saiyan based ultra fusion

Read the thread dude

so what's the objectively best way to watch dbz

Fuck, I'm dumb

Lavender seems to be at the Universe 7 gang and Goku at the same time based on the ending of that clip.

This guy can't draw for shit. I don't know why y'all keep posting the same pics over and over again.

>all
It's obviously just one guy. Maybe even the artist himself.

KISS ME

>One episode is 1 minute
Eh
>47 minutes later
>More than 47 episode of ATATATATATATATA

>Implying that spic would know how to operate a computer.

Nah, half of an episode was 1 minute, which would give the tournament around 23-24 episodes. Which make sense, considering how it'd be odd if the tournament was shorter than the build up to it.

Oh since she is like Goku, she only likes people that are equal or better than her. Haha he is so cucked.

Scouts do it from behind

Why do drawfags end up settling for such destructive watermarks.

because
>its MY drawing (drawn my ME) donut steel

>considering how it'd be odd if the tournament was shorter than the build up to it.
I wouldn't put that pass Toei

Didn't "steal" shit, just fixed it. Restoring it to it's near original state. which you were hoarding for your self. you destroyed your own work with those ugly marks.

Whats the point of this form?

>bunny girl is gonna be erased

It won't happen r-right?

If cell was in the tournament and spawned cell jrs, would that break the rules?

Obviously it will be. Was the Frieza fight longer than the entirety of Namek that came before it? Was the Hit fight longer than the entirety of U6 tournament before it? Was the Cell fight longer than the Cell/Android saga before it? Of course not because that's how DB always handles this shit: eight parts build, two parts finale. Very conventional and standard.

The most efficient form of Super Saiyan that isn't related to god that can be reached naturally, also serves the thematic purpose in that fight between father and son until he went blue.

what is this face tries to imply?

you do understand that was a joke and I'm by no means the artist of that shitty picture right?

New Super DBH commercial:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxPvTYMg8YA

The following characters will become playable:
>Time Patrol Gogeta
>Demon God Shroom
>Dark Dragonball Janemba
>Jiren
>Iwen
>Helles
>Mosco
>Quitela
>Arak
>Liqour
>Sidra
>Ramoosh
>Vermoud
>Gin

Also, TP Gogeta gets a team attack with TP Gotenks and Supreme Kai of Time.

You do understand not everybody is a beta that doesn't defends themselves when with faced with an accusation. and I suspected it was joke from bad spelling.

Don't watch anything, read the manga instead.

Shut up beta cuck

Ok, now I'm hoping her universe bites the dust. Fuck her, the scout guy and Quitela.

I'm not gonna comply to your request, I just got nothing more to say on the matter.

was it autism

but reading manga is for virgins and neckbeards

But she it from Universe 9, not Universe 4.

>weapons are prohibited
>doctor walks around with an energy staff
How is this allowed?

yes and?

As long as they don't reuse the same animation 3 times in one episode it's fine by me.

That basil shit was embarrassing.
I hope they just didn't wanna put too much effort on fighters that are gonna job quickly.

Nope, I just failed to see was written in green text. my bad. drop it.

She's from U9 which is probably going to be the first one to say bye

>drop it

Yup, it was autism.

Why it is so hard to draw Goku? I mean, when I was a kid no matter how hard I tried, my Goku faces aways looked like shit. His face is so minimalistic yet so hard to get it right.

>girl

Reminder that dimps was to lazy to give each hairstyle a unique SS look, but Dragon Ball Online wasn't.

Good. Standard SS hair is better than basically all of that trash.

proportion of the face, that's all that matters. getting the proportions right.

It's just part of his outfit not a weapon
Just like with every mecha.

Does Heroes have a story?

It wasn't even supposed to be a transformation when it was introduced. It was just Gohan's rage autism. I don't even know why Torriyama gave it to everyone else when it always jobbed against anyone not named cell.

By weapon they mean using that item to physically hurt someone with, like a sword.

He probably won't touch anyone with his staff. It just channels his ki

Typical Toyocuck

t. Rare Goku

How come Gohanfags are so insecure? They're always looking to shit talk Vegeta/Trunks/Caulifla/anybody who gets more attention than Gohan.