God designed this so that you can fucking die

>God designed this so that you can fucking die

He really loves us. He loves us so much that he wants us to die slowly and in pain. Suicide is a sin. Don't even try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRPpXh2ycU4
youtu.be/_JTN7YnM72A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is that
an AIDS
an anthrax

No """""god"""" invented that so that bacteria can die. Fuck off, you uninformed retard.

>Invent sex that feels really good
>Also invent STDs

God is kinda a bastard and I'm not even atheist.

How long would you last in a (preferably) VR game where all the rules of the bible applied, and consequence was immediate? Would anyone fucking make it to heaven without a sin?

It’s a bacterophage. It doesn’t harm humans.

>God exists and so does his heaven and hell
>Somehow the fact that we pass from the material prison means that he hates us.

>all the rules of the bible applied
The bible and god contradict themselvs in every other chapter.

But it makes better OP than HIV virus. My point stands.

There's no sickness is God's kingdom. If you or someone you love is ill you need to pray and through the holy spirit experiencing God's healing power. But you won't because you are a shilling nigger.

such an amazing creature

looks like a giraffe-spider!

>God invents gravity
>It just keeps us down

AIDS is a syndrome. Transmission is by the HI virus and it's circular

Anthrax is a spore forming rod shaped bacteria

for gods sake didn't you go to school

>If you or someone you love is ill you need to pray
Didn't work but I took them to a doctor and they removed that tumor. Your imagonary god can't even cure a common flu.

don't pretend like you don't do this shit as well in your little video games you 'love' so much user

Just makes the game harder then.

He went to school but he only studied walmart anthems and why yahweh made all races equal.

I don't play video games. I'm straight.

giraffe spiders aren’t rea...

why do viruses need legs, can they walk?

if by GOD you mean "upper dimensional scientist who created our reality" .... then yeah, sure.

1. Jesus was a Jew
2. Son, father and ghost are the same god
3. God is a Jew

Now go die for Israel,

>mfw OP is a bacterium

Afaik a bacterophage uses its ”legs” to cling to bacteria so that it can insert its vRNA into the bacteria.

Nice try, I'm a spider.

dirty bastards

>t. JIDF

t. never even googled holy scripture. God hates jews. Jews will all go to hell because they dont believe Jesus is god.

>this kills the virus

Does the thing in the picture also give people AIDS? Is it contaminating the water with AIDS? There's so many questions user, mainly to do with AIDS!

Jews rule the world and you can do nothing to stop them.

Every jew who isn't a christian goes to hell, they've lost the chosen people status

its a legion

>they've lost the chosen people status
Says who?
Not the bible.

Jews dont rule the world, retard. Just America.

It looks like a dog with fucked up back legs, so how does this kill the giraffe-spider?

You just owned yourself retard.

nice schoolyard comeback

Why do christians ''pray'' for the sick? Isn't it better to die so you get to heaven instead of suffer on Earth? Or do you just pretend to pray for them, because God doesn't want you to wish others to get to heaven too soon?

If I believed in Heaven, I'd wish death upon everyone.

all the descriptions of the various judeo christian versions of god make said god sound like a spiteful teenage girl on her period.

> this kills the virus

It’s an effective neurotoxin.

>t. retard
youtube.com/watch?v=NRPpXh2ycU4
Learn something noob.

Yahweh is the wargod of israel.

No, I wasn't arguing anything.

snap snap take that back

that's not what a bitcoin looks like

Aficans make Lip plates to eat off of...

and a couple bongos......

Willing to bet my left nut this user has taken psychedelics

I see we have another Rick and Morty fan.

What?! Yes the bible. Go read the book of Ezekiel and then the new testament (presumably for the first time.)
>those exiled to Babylon are the chosen
>the remnant are abandoned by God
>Old Testament is fulfilled by Christ
>Pharisees (remnant) deny Christ, kill him, and later stage a insurrection against Rome
>in retaliation house of Levi is kill
>Pharisees are hated worldwide
>pharisees write down the Talmud over hundreds of years
Christianity is the spiritual successor to the Old Testament faith, but independent of race (Jew) and open for all to embrace Christ.

>out of trillions of galaxies
>out of trillions of solar systems
>out of trillions of planets

a GOD, in the form of a MAN, who's only existence is known on EARTH, a single planet, is the creator of everything that ever existed.

think about that for a second and if you believe it to be true, please unironically remove yourself from existence.

That is a bacteriophage. It keeps you safe from pain or death by slaying all those nasty bacteria.

Actually, Russia has experimented with using phages for medicine instead of antibiotics, rather successfully.

If god exists then how come people are bad xdd god wouldnt let good people get hurt lmao xdd
You probably haven’t read a single religious text in your life.

If Christianity is so great then why are you still slave to judaism?

>wants (((us))) to die

lol fag disease. you deserve it

>Would anyone fucking make it to heaven without a sin?
This is already addressed in the Bible and the answer is no. No man is without sin. The wage of sin is death. But Jesus's death on the cross and resurrection paid that wage for all who would believe.

>You probably haven’t read a single religious text in your life.
Yeah, Carl Sagan tol me to never read shit books.

youtu.be/_JTN7YnM72A

Really isn't much better than a dot sized thing braps and then there's the universe.

Yeah, as far as I understand it was a soviet thing. Georgia (the country) in particular has a huge collection of phages.

take your christ shilling elsewhere faggot, i condemn god to death, god is a fucking faggot, what is he going to do about it? huh?

>There should be other lives in this universe not only humans, Explain this, God?
>God BTFO
>Atheists:1, God:0

It can. It's being used as a payload delivery system for various drugs and other nefarious endeveors.

How can STDs be real if we are fundamentally composed of dead subatomic particles?

Just close your eyes.

>it's the most delicious neurotoxin
fixed that for you

it's almost like he's trying to tell us something about how we should have sex

the notion that anyone thinks they have a final explanation for any of this is ridiculous.

there is very little genetic difference (relatively speaking) between us and apes... the smarted best-trained apes given all the time in the world could never understand calculus.

why would we be without limit?

But they punishe faggots and promiscuous whores

Based god

you don't find it slightly absurd that the creator of the universe would be coincidentally modelled in the likeness of the beings of one single planet that promotes his existence?

what?

No it doesn't, you can only get hiv by going directly against Gods teachings

tell me where in the bible is shooting heroin up your veins with a syringe shared witch a bunch of black hobos forbidden.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
We know exactly which genes are different between humans and other primates.

So babies that are getting born with HIV are sinners?

>Trillions of galaxies
>Earth is billions of years old
>Evolution happened

You're not keeping up with the plot here my man.

Burn you in hell for all eternity if you don't repent of your unbelief.

Fucking sinners. These newborns deserve it.

Do not doubt the will of the wargod of israel.

what is your point?

are you saying trillions of galaxies cannot exist because the earth is billions of years old?

Yeah no shit.
You missed my point

What does the number of galaxies or solar systems have to do with anything? Never understood this argument. Does the "empty space" bother you?

Why do you hate God? Why do you hate us? You could just live your own life. What is the problem man?

WE

My point is the Bible doesn't mention there being trillions of galaxies. The same people that say that there are trillions of galaxies and that the Earth is x billion years old are the same people who disagree with the Bible which I know to be true.

Fuck man. You have to be joking

fuck your god, he sucks my dick because he is a massive faggot just like his followers. i compel him to do something about it... i'd rather burn in a fiery pit.. but oh wait.. i won't... cause he doesn't fucking exist you dumb fuck

>God
404, such thing does not exist

This. They're actually far superior at treatment bacterial infections than (((antibiotics))) but no one wants to use them for some reason.

Keeping that alive, why?

for fun, prolly

>they dont follow ancient vedas beliefs

It's as if he's saying you should only have sex with the person you plan on spending the rest of your life with, and not just go around fucking anything that walks.

>Galaxies don’t exist.

The bible also states that pi = 3. Would you trust an engineer who uses that?

depends on what kind of precision he intended to achieve

Chapter and verse on pi in the Bible?

It’s like broccoli being good for you and sugar making you fat. All foods follow this pattern. Everything in life does. God=sadist.

Xenoblade was a great game.

we wuz viruses an sheeeit

How the fuck does ethanol form all fucking medicines out ether can kil the virus-¡