Looks like /ourguy/ is redpilling the normies with some fine literature

Looks like /ourguy/ is redpilling the normies with some fine literature.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_qiYc133U

absolutely BASED e celebs MAGA MAGA AWOOO

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

If you've ever made a woman orgasm without raping her, she was faking it.

You degenerates work fast on Mondays

Hahahahaha shadilay my fellow kekistani, fuck these ecelebs with millions of young followers that watch them daily, now lets go back to see how man red lines we can draw between pictures of politicians and Jews and then have 6 false flag, jdf psy op it's happening threads!

>You degenerates work fast on Mondays

>if we shill for e celebrities that have millions of young followers it will make people redpilled and they'll vote for trump MAGA MAGA AWOOO

>Ooga booga rape womyn to make them cum
>trust me they like it
leafposting

Looks like /ourguy/ is going after (((them))) again!

Tl;dw

1. Consider Philebas - space book
2. Brave New World - redpill book
3. Fahrenheit 451 - Trash tier Obama-approved book
4. The Picture of Dorian Gray - Dealing with growing old
5. Children of Time - More space book
6. 12 Rules for Life - Sort yourself out bucko

>Ray Bradbury
>fine literature
kek

Also, I had to read F451 and Brave New World in grade 10, so I'm not sure who he is introducing these books to.

>Didn't watch the video
>Saw a pic of F451

Nigger, he shits on it. Even points out that King Nigger likes it, and says it's still shit.

>Didn't watch the video
I don't watch YouTube garbage let alone this fucking guy. I'm not an ADHD teenager nor am I a low-functioning manchild.

That's /yourguy/ not /ourguy/
that fag eceleb youtuber..whatever the fuck you want to call him is absolute filth. Why the fuck do people follow this jerkoff? And why the fuck does Sup Forums jump on so many bandwagons instantly

>citizen ruled by cuck soyboy

based e-celeb man who screams while playing video games so epic!!!!

>shilling for e celebs and trying to mock soyboys in the same thread
kek, look in the mirror mutt

>calling Pew shit
>admits he has never watched him
nice blind tribalism there, fits someone with mental capacities of a sheep perfectly

>not wanting to give more attention to a faggot that plays video games and says random edgy shit to try to maintain relevance means you're a sheep

>had to write some essay on 451 when I was 14
>literally just take the contents of the books and condense them without really adding anything to it
years later I still think that burning the book would induce much more thought than reading it.

I don't play video games and I'm not interested in screaming video gamer fanboy. From what I gather, Sup Forums embraced him because of some gestures he made that indicate he shares similar beliefs with them, which is pretty pathetic but whatever.

You sound like a typically manchild millennial, gobbling up as much social media and e-celeb commentary as you can everyday

I would never watch a guy who fucking dyes his hair
Why is he even so popular

He's not as bad as is made out but you're still a bit of a faggot for watching him. So many better uses of your time, even shitposting is better than YouTube Friend Simulators.

Fair analysis. I tend to think that about most dystopian sci fi.

It's an e-celebrity that has been under fire for accidentally baiting a bunch of media outlets into printing conspiracy-tier pieces about how he's literally hitler and he's brainwashing the youth, while being swedish.
Honestly, I'll take this kind of e-celebs over the whole internet bloodsport shit that's been going on for quite a while, at least he can manage to be second-hand funny

I see him as a gateway drug for Gen Z kids. They watch all his shit. I'd much rather have the most popular guy on youtube be a Pewdiepie than some SJW tranny that I'm sure (((they))) would LOVE to have at the top instead.

dicklet detected