Why do alt righters get so mad when they're asked about their definition of 'white'?

Why do alt righters get so mad when they're asked about their definition of 'white'?
Is it because they can't answer it?

Other urls found in this thread:

customercare.23andme.com/hc/article_attachments/115006888727/Mapping1.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably because it's a dumb question that people keep asking. people have been able to enforce "white only" laws for centuries without much problem so clearly it's pointless.

>DNA tests
any more stupid questions?

And what will you be looking for in the DNA?

European genetics
jesus you are slow

Absence of Jewish DNA

>Refuse to answer.
>ur dumb
>Give answer
>muh purity spiral

Its simple, No arabs, spics, nigers, kikes or chinks

It's funny how people that asks that question to evil fascists never do the same with people complaining about white privilege.

Jfc, by that same logic you could ask the same of what is color?
If someone has more European DNA than not, they're white.

>leftienigger: kill all white people! fucking white supremacy!
>also leftienigger: lol what even is white

Mostly because anti-Whites would never put the analogous question to any of the tens of thousands of non-white identity groups in existence.

>how can you know if it's European DNA or not
pic related, not the only company that does it
/thread

Point to green.
Wait-- what??? The green is harder to discern at the edges??? I guess green doesn't exist.
I have been truly btfo

>race is a social constr-

I can and in a concrete very specific way. Go to 23andMe. Southern, Eastern and NorthWestern European === 'WHITE'. Take 23andme. Add up this total. The percentage that you are of these categories is the percentage 'WHITE' you are. It's really extremely simple and clearly definable.

customercare.23andme.com/hc/article_attachments/115006888727/Mapping1.png

this is now a race realism redpill thread
post your best

This.

When they used to have a cool logo.

This whole thread is so telling.

Because their a false flag movement designed to split the right.

They don't want to split their own followers by making them feel unwelcome, no matter how borderline they are.

>retarded leftist thinks he's being clever by posing a question to confuse the right which has been accurately answered countless time
>instantly gets an accurate answer
>thread becomes redpills about race realism
>leftist can't even attempt to counter the evidence that race is real

really makes you think

23&me predicts people's self-identified race correctly 99% of the time by looking solely at their genes. Seems like we have a pretty good metric already.

It's because it is an intellectually dishonest question meant to simply waste time.

the answer is easier explained as exclusive rather than inclusive. If you are not easy Asian, mongol, Amerindian, Pacific Islander, Negroid, Arab or other middle eastern, Indian, Jewish or Eskimo, you are white.

Then you have the
>DNA test everyone, goy! retards

he already knows that, it's just a slide thread to distract from more important content
we shouldn't have even replied, or just drop one race realism redpill, sage and leave

yeah the DNA test works
any counter argument to it?
didn't think so

They get angry becuse it's retarded to even ask this question
It doesn't matter if some elements of the white race is somewhat mutted with mongoloid/negroid blood
What matters ultimately is the survival of the white race, not that a small mutt minority will also live in the future ethnostate

>Jewish DNA

This topic is starting to really annoy me

One one hand you have people left of the issue being purposeful autistic hairsplitters engaging in a continuum fallacy

On the other hand you have alt right retards who insist on not defining white, as if it's particularly difficult

If the alt right wasn't fucking retarded they would argue amongst themselves which ones if the thousands of working definitions across a variety of nations and their histories to use.

But no, the fucking brainlets want to address a gaping hole that can be easily patched with word salad, and the autists want their pointless definition so they can get away with being disingenuous moral high grounding faggots

A DNA test does not patrol the boundary of what is considered white

Then you would think a good definition would be an apt way to avoid the autism spiral this question causes

But of course not, allow the autists to flush the conversation down the autism toilet instead

This still doesn't get at the boundary at all, why can't you people see this?
>predicts peoples self identified race
And what about lying or mistaken identity?
>looks at genes
What constitutes Europe? What definition of Europe does 23&me use? Is this this correct definition?

It's typical divide-and-conquer tactics.

Why do you think that after Jordan Peterson cleaned up on the BBC, all of a sudden the alt right is all over his case on Sup Forums? Same as Sargon, who was winning leftist debates.

They want to replace achievable goals with nonsensical, fantastic goals like starting a fourth Reich in America.

The better to keep fat basement dwellers underground and out of their hair.

Definition of Huwhite
>>Atleast Not Black

If black people were self-reporting as white when getting their genes sequenced, it'd fall into that 1% "error" by guessing they'd self-report as black, the thing they actually are.

>definition of 'white'?
native european
now fuck off

This is what I'm talking about

It doesn't matter what kind of tactics it is, it's a hurdle that the alt right keeps crashing into repeatedly because they think they're above the criticism. It doesn't matter if they are or not, that isn't the perception from the outside.

It's like when leftists say, "you asking me to define feminism is part of the problem" or some bullshit like that

Why not have a reasonable debate about which definition to adopt, that wouldn't be particularly hard, and then have a consistent rebuttal to the stupid questions?

What is european

According to Germans white people are only Germans... even though their genotype shows they're one of the most mixed european nations.... (not even including their rapefugees) . The real definition says that the skin complexion doesn't matter as long as your bone and muscle structures are white. By that I mean you don't have a monkey-looking face like niggers do. Most of Indians, Jews (i hate them), half of mexicans are white. It doesn't matter if they're brown, they don't have bone structures like niggers. I don't care about any nazi opinion about who is 'white'. Their opinion isn't supported by facts and science.

I'm speaking to edge cases and you go straight to blacks

Where is the threshold for European or white

Is it a group of haplogroups, is it certain unique genesets?

Caucasoid of European descent.

/thread

Only germans? Lol!! This is so retarded

So someone from africa that has more genetic similarities to a euro guy than another african guy is white right?

these

What constitutes Caucasoid and what constitutes European? What is the point at which somebody can be excluded for not being these things

>pointing out leftist hypocrisy works to defeat the left
We both know better than that

Now you're just being lazy.

I know that it's retarded but you'll hear it from almost every German nazi. Blah blah slavs aren't white (wtf they're more pale than germans + they don't look like niggers) blah blah celts aren't white blah blah romans aren't white because they're tanned.

Feels gud to be euro.

>define white
>*defines white*
>THAT'S NOT LE EPIG RICK & MORTY SCIENCY FOR ME FAMILAM *tipps fedora*
>fuck off faggot. you're just arguing in bad faith
>LOL XDDD WHHY YOU SO MAD AT THE FACT THAT IM POISONING THE WELL. YOU BETTER LET NIGGERS INTO THE ETHNOSTATE!!!

You're quibbling over 1% of people who call themselves white? Get real. In practice this has never been an issue.

No they get mad because dumb shits like you make it seem like a problem or that it is something worth spending hours talking about

what happened to dealing with real issues?
corrupt lobbies
corrupt banks
poverty
crime
drug abuse

etc

you larping shills just talk about nonsense like tv, radio and other media to divert peoples attention from real problems

You probably think that you've made an intelligent critique, but in reality you've shown how ignorant you are in regard to genetics.

Nah you just don't want to admit that race dosen't exist

Mongloids and Europeans have lots of genetic similarities are they white? And if so are latin americans white? Since they have mongloid genes?

Probably because you think it's some gotcha question when race is genetic and in fact not a social construct after all.
I really don't understand you liberals and your sperginess.
95%+ european DNA (non-jewish) is white and that's being generous

>you'll hear it from almost every (((German nazi)))
FTFY

Do you know what a puddle is user?

German nazis are rare and cultish tho.
The actual ones back then had that nordicist fetish tho amd thought of denmark as the genetic pinnacle of the world..

No you are. I'm trying to get this hashed out before it sinks us.

When somebody comes to whitelandia and claims he's white at the border, what criteria are the people on the ground going to use to accept or reject him? Are Indians white? Obviously not. Where is the line?

Lol!!! So answer the question is ge white? Or do you think skin color is what derermains?

Arabs are white whether you like it or not. I hate them but according to the REAL definition they are white. I dislike when people try to change the definition

>in practice this has never been an issue
In practice we accepted from certain countries who didn't have mongrelized blood

But that's part of the point. Which practice and when? Why not use their definition instead of this gay little dance you fags insist upon?

yes I'm a Jew because I dislike Germans.. people here are more retarded than dumb leftists. Eeveryone who disagrees with you is a jew!!!!

1. Football Is A False And Stupid Religion
2. The NFL Has Become A Racial Morality Play
3. The Black Players/White Fans Dynamic Is Pathetic
4. The NFL and College Sports Are Full of Criminally Insane Thugs
5. White and “White” Billionaire Owners Will Side With Their Black Players, Not Their Patriotic Fans
6. Race Is Real And That Means The NFL Will Be Black
7. College Football Degrades The Idea Of Education
8. Most Of Those “Genius” White Coaches And Announcers Are Dumber Than Rocks—And Total Cucks
9. The NFL Is “Patriotic” In The Worst Possible Ways
10. Watching Football Gives You A False Sense of Evolutionary Fitness

Stop Watching Football

Without the false identity and community, a man is forced to build something real, to achieve, to create–to get out there and make something of himself. This means spending time with friends and family, playing (not just watching) sports, training to fight, participating in meetups and activism, and building institutions.

Be something more than a spectator. Be a part of history. Be a man—and stop being a fan.

> asked about their definition of 'white'?

Because "their" definition of white doesn't actually determine what white is (Germanic/Celtic)

What constitutes europe

Bread and circuses

Ask a commie SJW, anything she labels POC: that's not white. Anything she labels with white privilege, that's it, they're white.
Is this enough or you need a step by step guide?

is she white op?

German tribes were a mix of Slavs and Romans, Their genotype says it all.

It's a continent across the pacific ocean from you, if you type it into google you'll see a nice diagram

The definition of white is easy. Whites are caucasians. OP REKT.

/thread

Leftists think people who have light skin are white, the right includes genetics. And that definition is unworkable anyway

What is a "spic?"

European like Spain, or Italy, or Greece? Oh yeah they sure are white aren't they. Just like poos and mudslimes are Asian

Atlantic*

What I meant to convey is that most of the folks who claim that non-germanic Europeans aren't white are in fact (((leftypol))) infiltrants trying to turn us against each other.

I don't think many here will agree with this.

shes going to be as soon as i print this picture and cum on it

Because lots more people are mongrels now, like you just said.

I wish you people would try to argue in good faith

Is this Europe to you? Obviously fucking not

I said answer the question storm boy is he white on a genetic level yes or no? See this? CONTRARY TO APPEARANCE: The genetic distance between some groups in Africa, such as the Fulani of West Africa (above) and the Hazda of Tanzania, is greater than supposedly racially divergent groups such as East Asians and Europeans.Raquel Maria Carbonell Pagola / Contributor / Getty Images
Simply stated: Overall genetic variation tells us less than specific differences that matter. Imagine a group of humans that had a mutation in the FOXP2 gene—often called the language gene—such that this transcription factor (a gene that helps stimulate the expression of select other genes) was nonfunctional. These humans would lack the ability to communicate through language. In fact, this gene’s significance was first discovered through the study of an English family in which half the members across three generations suffered from severe developmental verbal dyspraxia—they could not communicate orally. This family could be 99.9999 percent genetically identical to their neighbors, but what a huge difference that 0.00001 percent makes. This criticality of particular genetic differences, as opposed to global similarity, is not unique to humans. Through genetic manipulation of just four genes, scientists in the lab have been able to turn a mustard weed into a woody tree. It sounds like a genetic version of the 1970s game show, Name That Tune: In how few notes (or genes) can one radically alter the phenotype of an organism?

Highlighting the fact that all humans share the same genes ignores the fact that much of evolutionary change and biological difference is less about the development of novel proteins (i.e. genes)

/thread

kek

>Not a single definition posted here
This is why I'm concerned

no

hey OP, please define the color orange for me. You can't really say at this wavelength orange begins and at this wavelength orange ends, but you can sure as shit say that it's a different color from red. And it's clearly different from blue.

Caucasian.

/thread

Antiwhites REKT

Freemasons rule the world and put subliminal messages on the super bowl have time show

plz stap

People with native american heritage

Are you actually trying to argue that north africa, west asia and the middle east is in europe whilst telling me I'm not arguing in good faith

what about persians/ jews? they cluster as genetically identical to greeks and south italians/ balkans so are they white? or is it only european people who are white?

Native south american, very different from the chinks in america

elaborate, show me the facts.

>sending your DNA to anybody besides the mother of your children

>uh-eh do you even read pseudo-science from 30's germany?