Dear jimmy kimmel, im a trump supporter with a 140 iq

How did adam corrolla end up being so based and kimmel end up being such a leftist piece of shit? Is kimmel pussy-whipped by a feminist or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ieax7gRZPS8
hooktube.com/watch?v=1eKrI_WjKk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Free masonry
((($$$)))

Kimmel decided his soul was a worthy price for success.

im a trump supporter with a 160 iq

I also have a huge penis

This is me, I also have a PHd in evolutionary biology and am dating a 19 year old blonde virgin

>(((adam corrolla)))

stop listening to kikes

I'm a trump supporter with an iq of 161

Adam took a huge risk starting his own company to do new fangled “podcasts”. Kimmel offered up his boipussy to Weinstein to be an interchangeable late night cog in the Hollywood machine.

Kimmel wanted on the money train, so he became more of an SJW to cater to mainstream audiences. Corrolla is more like the Comedy Central old guard (Colin Quinn, Stanhope, etc.) and wasn't going to change for anyone, which is why your average millennial is only going to know one of them. But Corrolla is great because of this

Yeah. You think kimmel is a closet right winger tho?

I cant say for sure that youre lying, but probability would be on my side by at least 10,000 to 1 odds.
If you want ppl to believe you, larping as a 145 is about as high as you can go before anybody who understands iq rarity will know you are probably full of shit.

It started when his baby had a heart defect, and Obama Care saved him and his child millions on car insurance.

Youre kinda weird looking but props on your degree.

At this point I don't think he is. He goes out of his way to bring on Dreamers and make Trump supporters look stupid for his audience. Just makes it seem more like he was latching on to the Man Show as a springboard for bigger ambitions. How the modern left doesn't skewer him for this amazes me

Intererestingly put, mein senpai...

I grew up in LA in the 90's, and would listen to KROQ, where Kimmel and Corrolla got their start. Kimmel was on the morning show as a joke bit actor. Most of his jokes were shitting on Mexicans with Corrolla (lots of times going further than him, since Corrolla had a soft spot since he worked with a lot of them) and the Rioters and Ghetto types. KROQ was a young WASP station, and battle lines were clearly drawn in the 90's between Alt-Rock and Thug hip hop culture.
Was he right wing? No. He was an aspiring elitist who thought other people were shit, and he took the best road to power, and obviously, he is still sucking dick hard to gain more power. Clearly Hollywood was the best vertical for him, and the leftist institutions the best way to climb. Now he's trying to ascend hollywood.

I think tv personalities get judged in the moment and not so much by their past. John stossel has said that he used to have left leaning beliefs but now he is a pillar of libertarian rationality.
I think as long as people are genuine, they shouldnt be judge by what they used to think. I used to think the black world was cool until i realized the culture centered on degeneracy. There are alot of black ppl i adore like neil degrasse tyson and ben carson.
But beyonce kanye west al sharpton and maxine waters are literally chimpanzees wearing human clothing.

That and sucking jew cock

Jimmy looks like an institutionalised addict

adam is three tiers lower in terms of fame and wealth than kimmel.

adam's a comedy autist who fell into fox news """conservatism"""

I pondered on this the other day. Will Kimmel ever appologize to women for the things he did on the man show? i.e. when he put a cucumber in his pants and asked ladies to guess what it was by fondling his crotch?

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

>ZIGGY ZAGGY ZIGGY ZAGGY OY OY OY
Can cancer be more cancer than that?

they cut his balls off with the cancellation of the man show

Why does the leaf think he can speak on such issues? You guys elected such a great leader too...

Because he never sold out his convictions.

My iq is very, very large, folks.

He probably eat horse shit like all the other urban retards after the super bowl

>>(((adam corrolla)))

I though Adam is like spic and Italian or something?

He seems pretty based to me. One of the reason's why his career never took off like Kimmel's was that he decided not to play the Jew-showbiz game.

>Eating horse shit after the super bowl
>Smart

Please urban retards choose one.

>adam corrolla
>corrolla

I could always tell the Kimmel was Soyim.

This is not "the price is right" hahha

Why is it amazing? They have a harlett, a whore, who is willing to shill their agenda, why would they torpedo that?

>How did adam corrolla end up being so based and kimmel end up being such a leftist piece of shit? Is kimmel pussy-whipped by a feminist or something?
Kimmel looks fat and soft in that picture. I met Kimmel's Uncle Frank on Hollywood Blvd while he was doing a man on the street episode. He wanted to interview me but the producer said no. Instead they grabbed freaks as they passed by and then told them what to say.

He was such a worthless drunk when he stared doing late night. He threw a guys watch in a deep fryer because he was hammered and thought he was going to get cancelled. Now that the money is coming in he is playing ball

Kimmel sold his soul to the hollywood kikes.

Carolla didnt.

Kimmel sold out to the machine. That's why Kimmel has a talk show.

Literal definition of chad, good shit if your not larping.

>he decided not to play the Jew-showbiz game.
he tried, but failed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ieax7gRZPS8

>orignally the show had a studio audience, but they never laughed or reacted to his jokes. it was cancer.

hehe i remember this sketch

niggers live in the cities and what is a bell curve ya fuckin leaf.

>bell curve
it's when a woman makes your pants tighter

Adam COROLLA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>orignally the show had a studio audience, but they never laughed or reacted to his jokes. it was cancer.
ldso
In all fairness his show had a very small live audience with no applaud signs. It was a similar format to other late-late-late shows.

Kimmel grew up on easy street whereas Carolla grew up poor with dead beat parents. One learned a trade and had a work ethic, the other had soft hands from a privileged life.

So the crackhead niggers living in slums are the smart ones and the rich white people in nice mansions in the suburbs are the retards?
Just checking.
Im sure youre right

he'd make a wry comment and they would show the audience not even smiling.
>whoever cast the audience was a dickhead

The audience was probably a bunch of shit eating libs

Who the fuck wants to live in a mansion in the middle of nowhere?

>suburbs
>middle of nowhere
Pick one, fagmire.

Who wants to live around apes?

Fucking Leafs are uppity as fuck today.

Jimmy bent the knee, probably both of them.

I'm happy Carolla has his pirate ship. He may be a bit naive about certain subjects but overall a great guy.

Jordan Peterson interviewed on Carolla's Podcast, great content:
hooktube.com/watch?v=1eKrI_WjKk8

Jimmy lips

>appoint (((goldman-sachs))) as head of treasury
>complete flip flop on foreign affairs policies
>more spying power on american people
>continuing sell-out of american people
>high iq trump supporter

Me? Sounds pretty comfy.