We NEED to talk about the radicalization of young white males

>Italian authorities said they seized Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf," other publications linked to Nazism and a flag with a Celtic cross, a symbol commonly used by white supremacists, from Traini's home Sunday.

>Traini, who is Italian, was an unsuccessful candidate last year in a local election for the anti-migrant Northern League political party. Italy's ANSA news agency quoted acquaintances saying he previously had ties with the neo-fascist Forza Nuova and CasaPound parties.

>One of the people wounded Saturday, a 29-year-old woman identified only as Jennifer, told Italian daily newspaper La Stampa from her hospital bed that she no longer feels free to walk around the city "with peace of mind."

>"I never hurt anyone. I was talking and laughing with three other people" when she was struck by the bullet, she told the Turin-based newspaper.

>Her boyfriend told La Repubblica they were waiting at a bus station when he saw a man pointing something at them from a black car. He realized then that it was a gun.

>"I gave Jennifer a push to get her out of the way and threw myself down. And I heard a shot: Boom!" said Ogie Igbinowania.

>Jennifer told the newspaper she arrived in Italy seven months ago and joined her boyfriend in Macerata.

>"I have always been comfortable here. People are friendly. I don't know why that guy fired at us," she said.

>A Nigerian community leader in Macerata, Sammy Kunoun, said he heard the shots as he was going to meet with cultural mediators about organizing a sit-in to support Mastropietro's family. They called off the event after the shootings for fear of further racist attacks.

>"Now, we are all victims in this story," said Kunoun, adding that the immigrant community has been well-integrated in Macerata. Official statistics put the population of foreigners in the city at 9.2 per cent of the 43,000 residents.

ctvnews.ca/world/police-say-extremist-shows-no-remorse-for-shooting-africans-1.3788944

didn't this guys wife die to dunecoons or something? why is it news when someone fights back?

>spaghettiniggers
>white

good for him

This is the results of gross negligance of the european society. I don't blame this bald fucker I blame the (((politicans))). He did what every loyal and honorable patriot would do when he see that his society and women are in danger. I send him my thoughts and wish him a mild sentance and a comfortable stay in prison.

>reddit spacing

>We NEED to talk about the radicalization of young white males

No, you NEED to go back to r eddit.

You should ask yourself what are niggers doing in Italy...

>casaPOUND

what did she mean by this?

>reddit spacing again

I'm against book bans and have at least 4 friends that own mein kampf.
The fact that this guy's being a Nazi sorta exonerates him for carrying it.I think that's because political and free speech rights should generally be immune from butthurt legislation. Additionally if he's going to be a neo Nazi or a third reicher I'd rather he was allowed to have read up. If you think religious or political tendencies are possibly harmful or murderous, they can't really be at an epitomized level. After that, one of the only good ways to setup an actually murderous political or religious group is to have them censuses because they are legal.
But lots of people like mein Kanpur while hating the third Reich and it's rather interesting. One of those aforementioned friends has a communist manifesto and all of them know Italian and german and have great libraries for social philosophy things. I especially don't see how it's such a bad thing when they all bought them in bookstores in Germany while serving in the US army.

He looks like a pussy though.

he is, he shot random people in the streets, not criminals in ghettoes which he was too much of a pussy to go to

If they're not white they don't belong in the streets...

Just face it, blacks and north africans are fucking violent as all hell and any violence towards them is justified in terms of self defense and retaliation at a collective level. Many whites no longer feel welcomed in the very countries and cities that their ancestors built, why should non-whites feel welcomed at all?

There is nothing to talk about.

If the country wasn't flooded with BO BO the negro Africans chopping up little white girls then white men wouldn't feel like they need to take out the trash

Cry harder faggot

>reddit spacing

He should have been going after politicians and (((them)))

His anger is justified but it's being channeled poorly.

He did the right thing.

Africans,Middle Easterners have no business being in Europa.

What's so difficult to understand?

Source? I'd like to verify this.

Why can't white men fight for shit? I mean six WOUNDED? Pathetic.

Literally what reddit spacing you retarded spaghetti nigger.

This

Is

Reddit

Spacing

Stupid faggot

>ghettos

There is no such a thing, the nigger that killed the girl was in a regular ass neighbour, she purchased a crack spike from a pharmacy very close to his place. Usually they don't even carry firearms because they don't need to, police here is cucked by liberalism and laws: they need to shoot first, if the cop survives he can shoot back but possibly in a non-lethal way, or they can still get indicted. Go read the Giuliani case: he was white trash justly murdered by police and they made a statue of him.

#Brave

>He did the right thing.
>didn't manage to kill anyone
He will have a rude awakening once he will be released from prison in 10-15 years. There are going to niggers of all ages left and right.
Should've went for kikes politicians and make sure he gets the job done so he might actually achieve something.

>going to be*