He buys anime figs

>he buys anime figs

What a pointless hobby

It's not pointless if you enjoy it.

Enjoy what? Some plastic doll that costed hundreds being placed somewhere in your room. What's the enjoyment?

>he continues living
What a pointless endeavor.

Everything is pointless.

>he posts on Sup Forums

What a pointless hobby.

Atleast it's free

You just sound jealous because you're a jobless NEET with no expendable income

Yep.

You can trivialize any hobby like that. Fact is that collecting figs is still fun though.

Expendable income goes to vidya, ya know where you get entertainment from your money. Not a dumb buyfag who wastes money on some shit that provides nothing for me

>You can trivialize any hobby like that.

I'm not trivialising nothing. Anime Figs literally have no function other than being placed somewhere. They're not even well crafted to justify the price too.

>why watch anime? Its just staring at a screen. It serves no function.

Aqua marry me.

Anime gives hours of entertainment

Figs give nothing

>he doesn't know that you're supposed to buy 5 different figs of the same character to arrange around a pentagram to summon her in corporeal flesh
>he thinks we just put them on shelves to look at them

>he

>implying they don't bukake all over their figs every night

Fuck off, normie.

transfags please head to and stay there

>he cares about people spending money on things they like and enjoy
How pointless.

Girls don't buy anime figs since they aren't that pathetic and know how to decorate their room

>He actually pays for video games
How pathetic

Yeah, they sure do.

Fuck off, 3DPD.

Some games just aren't on PC, I'll let you off for now but don't ever reply to me again

>My autistic hobby is better than your autistic hobby

Really, Sup Forumsnon?

My waifu is standing in a wedding dress on my night table. Stay jelly, OP.

Shut the fuck up, Aqua.

Stop being a loser

>not pirating your anime figs
Bunch of plebs

If you can bring /r9k/ shit in here then I'll bring what I like, too

Being against 3DPD is not /r9k/, retarded newfag. /r9k/ want 3D pigs. They are failed normalfags.

Yes.

Anime is free and gives entertainment

Anime figs are expensive and give NOTHING

>Anime gives hours of entertainment

Figs give me hours of entertainment.

>Being against 3DPD is not /r9k/

Attacking people you disagree with solely by probably wrongly identifying them as women IS /r9k/ and not Sup Forums, however.

Fuck off Sup Forums

>He's a poorfag
What a pointless existence

>Anime figs are expensive and give NOTHING
You can come on them though

>tfw your waifu doesn't have a decent figure anyway

You can shove your pronoun correction bullshit right up your ass and go back to tumblr.

>he pays for a Fakku™ membership

Bigot

>"Why the fuck would you buy paintings? It is just a canvas that costed several hundreds placed somewhere in your room"
You are being silly.

me on the bottom left

Paintings are most tasteful than big tiddies anime girls

more tasteful*

If you bought a tonne of brightly coloured paintings of cartoon teenage girls with big tits in slutty clothing then I'd probably cock an eyebrow too

>hating on X hobby
Am I on Sup Forums?

>Moving the goalpost
I thought you were talking about how they GAVE you nothing, a painting gives you just as little as a figurine.

>Implying that buying shit counts as a hobby

>statueshit
unjustifiable

Women count shopping as a hobby.

seriously tho why are these mass produced pieces of plastic that probably cost a few cents each to make so fucking expensive? this has to be one of the biggest rip offs ever

Yeah paintings are pointless too but they atleast have artisitic merit compared to anime slut figs that are cheaply modelled and still cost alot

Perfect post.
Thank you user.

Sure.

This.
Modelkits is the good shit.

Yeah but women are retarded.

>he pays for vidya

>Figs give me hours of entertainment.

Of what.

Do tell how you get entertainment out of figs that last hours.

*tips*

Faggot.

>"artistic" merit
>caring about what others think

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

How does one get Bloodborne for free?

>HAY GUISE I'M A GURL WEEB XDDD
>GIVE ME ATTENTION :DDDD

Homophobic hate speech is not tolerated on Sup Forums

They buy nendos

Yes it is you double nigger faggot

There's no possible way to make a room full of anime figs look nice and well presented. Even with the cases and whatever it feels cluttered. I value appealing interior decorating more than I do the anime tiddy.

But whatever makes (you) happy.

Steal it

So you are mad since you have nothing to defend your pointless expensive hobby?

Atleast with paitings i know someone actually tried to make it with some effort and pride in it than some chinese slave that's paid 2 dollars an hour to shit out a cheap anime fig and company charges hundreds for it.

But yeah, collecting paintings and anime figs or anything that only serves to be displayed in your room is useless

one grows a brain and torrents it

>Yeah, no.
Get back to plebbit

>torrenting PS4 games
Teach me your ways senpai

>makerbot
faggot

Forget animefigs

People who spend money on waifu pillows should immediately kill themselves, your father must look at you in digust when he visits

They decorate their rooms with merch.

Don't forget that its primary appeal is cheap, vulgar, and juvenile at best sexual stimulation

>anime is free
It's free because we're pirating.

>aquafags thinking they can say shit
back to elementary

>he thinks you can't pirate games on literally every platform
How pointless and retarded

>he has a dad
What, are you some kind of faggot?

holy fuck those are even easier to pirate. all you need is a cracked or unlocked or whatever ps4 and you can play downloaded games that aren't even cracked. what a fucking noob faggot holy shit. also PC is the superior platform you peasant.

Somebody had to sculpt the prototype before mass production.

>aqua
>avatarfagging
Opinion discarded

People who don't have dads are usually the biggest sissy faggots alive

>being black

>he cares what people do with their money
How pointless

yet you still took the time to post ITT about how you don't care about this thread

I bet you're the same guy who says "Kids in Africa could have used that money to buy food!" all the time.

If buyfag threads are removed I'll never make this thread again

>sculpt
they made a 3D model on a computer and poured some plastic in a mold. these mass produced figures cost a few cents each to make. they're like really expensive barbie dolls for autists and idiots

50% of classical art is THICC tiddies, you uncultured nigger

>he cares what people discuss in their threads
How pointless

fun fact.. The Greeks and Romans PAINTED their statuary to make them more lifelike
the paint wore off over time of course

they were like.. the original anime figurines

>he makes a /jp/ thread on Sup Forums
What a fucking idiot.

>Letting your dad visit
>Not just hiding your pillow if he does

You are absolutly right op and these guys are just butthurt because they know they wasted their money on functionless trash.

Is this bait? Fuck off

I spend my money on mobage gacha games.

>they were like.. the original anime figurines

Ancient Greek statues were displays of skill and stonework, showing off not only how well the crafter can manipulate the stone into a specific figure, but also how well the crafter can emulate the human body in doing so.

Your anime figures require no such skills. At best, they involve clay sculpting, and generally don't require even understanding of human anatomy. They are poor displays of skill, poor displays of art, and only expensive because they publish limited runs of such things.