Why can't I just take the money I am paying into social security and just give it directly to my grandparents instead?

Why can't I just take the money I am paying into social security and just give it directly to my grandparents instead?

because that won't cover all the illegals scamming the system

because we live in a society.
love it or leave it asshole.

>because we live in a society.
and?
>love it or leave it asshole.
make me

Because FDR conned his idiot followers into funding a intergenerational ponzi scheme.
That, and we know you guys would just fuck over your grandparents because you hate them. The whole "fuck Boomers" meme.

Boomer detected

>your grandparents because you hate them
I dont because my grandparents are not degenerates

Because the money is gone as soon as you "give" it to government. There's illegal votes to buy you racist.

Spoken like a true kike.

Because Tyrone is in jail or dead and how his gramma gonna eat?

Because most people cant be trusted to give it to their grandparents, poor people cant afford it, and this way it's ensured to cover all elderly

Because you are not trusted or entitled in anyway to do that let alone even think about it. Now stfu and Get back in line. Cuck.

This is the ONLY response... literally. Not even the gUBerment can explain why... it's questions like these that REALLY crack my carrot. And no one wants to answer.

>poor people cant afford it,
they are already paying SS now

boomers were created via policies such as social security, which weakened/severed family ties. Fuck taking care of grandma when the gov't will just do it for you. This completely atomized our concept of family and was a major step toward the hedonistic solipsism that started with the boomers.

>Fuck taking care of grandma when the gov't will just do it for you.
Or more like fuck have large families the government will take care of you when you get old

Somewhere along the line it turned from a useful policy to ensure that people would have money in their old age to a huge pyramid scheme. Wtf happened

>poor people can't afford to not spend money

Kek

It was always a ponzi scheme

the govt assumes you won't take care of your grandparents. times have changed, no old people will die out in the cold anymore we have too large a welfare state anyways.

that and all the elderly will be spics so on enough anyways, they live with their kids forever at that point.

It’s more that they can’t maintain themselves after their money is taken for SS. Not that hard of a concept to understand. Day of the rake soon

I'm anti SS you tard.

But saving for retirement at a BASE level literally is "don't spend everything you earn."

Day of the grill when?

I made this exact same argument to my dad a couple weeks ago at breakfast.

This. We need to move back to our previous understanding that families and communities need to do what the welfare state currently does. You want to be an unemployed nigger? Your family, friends, church or fellow homeless are going to have to pay for you then.
>Protip: this is how you get people to take responsibility

same reasons we told you last time idiot.

What reasons?

You're absolutely right OP, social security should be abolished. Some folks get it without ever paying in, others never stop getting it after receiving what they did pay in. The system should be shut down and all those who haven't received what they paid in should be paid in full.

lol, what do you think they've been doing to fund social security

when first post is most painful post