So how does this keep growing? Their sub count just seems to rise and rise

So how does this keep growing? Their sub count just seems to rise and rise.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/huro5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bernie Sanders is the most popular politician in the country, there for progressive media in the United States will grow

Subs mean shit. Many times people subscribe and at a certain point stop watching (but not unsubscribe), while others subscribe. This means that the subscriber count always grows
I have seen channels on YT with like 200,000 subscribers who got around 200 views per video

Because Trump sucks so much, even they seem reasonable.

God alone Knows, Hyper partisan and constantly dishonest

They're getting sued by two of their former employees.

This. TYT has been around for a long time. Also many of the subscribers are actually just there to troll in the comments section.

> Hyper partisan and constantly dishonest
So like the current president except they don't have any power.

Does anyone honestly think that they're more popular than Infowars?

I was a Young Turk fan about ten years ago, and even then it was pretty obvious that they had an artificially high sub count due to fake followers/bots. That was before bots were a big thing.

If you really want to get autistic.

>I was a Young Turk fan about ten years ago
You old, cunt.

I'm not a sargon fanboy, but even with his subs growth dying fast, his monthly viewership held strong. TYT stayed flat, even though they're constantly adding viewership. Weird?

LS leaves the rebel, huge switch over of subs, then her viewership stays strong, even with moderate growth (much stronger than benjaim)

So what we can infer is that TYT is paying to have subs added, and probably most of their views come from "one shots" where it's linked or promoted by YT, but they don't have a loyal audience.

a good example of this is Pewds, he has 60 mil subs and only 1 to 2 mil views per vid

So they experienced a spike in beginning of 2016? Why do you think that is?

The Elections

You simply buy subs or do it like most other, beg for subs every 5min of your content etc

Can pay companies to subscribe to add to the numbers.

Truth

I would have thought the elections would influence their late year growth, since they actually took place then.

We have a long primary process. Very few outlets were shilling Bernie, except TYT.
The viewership graph is essentially a "Progressive Enthusiasm Index".

I wonder (((why)))

archive.is/huro5

That Saudi money.