When your memo was a nothingburger and you're probably going to prison with your dipshit son

When your memo was a nothingburger and you're probably going to prison with your dipshit son.

>When your memo was a nothingburger and you're probably going to prison with your dipshit son.
pic related

when blumpf is in prison, pol will still be sucking his cock

L M A O !!!!!
Drumpiestiltskins will deny this undeniable fact, let that sink in for a moment. They’ll actually think that their president being thrown in prison is some how 36DD CHess LMAO
god FUCK dotards.
AUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH

heh there you go Trumpl fags. It's hilldog country from here out. heh

I wish Hillary won, at least there would be more happenings. Just think, we could've be living in WW3 right now.

Eh whatever. It wasn't a nothing burger and you know it.

>turns out chocolate Nixon wasn't an exaggeration, if anything a underestimation

Listen bud.
Let me explain something to you.
You can say “the memo isn’t nothing,” over and over and over until your cock turns blue in the face, that doesn’t make it a something.

you wish

>releasing the memo is a threat to national security
3 hours later
>Literally nothing burger

Yeah. America sure is known for holding law breaking politicians and bureaucrats accountable.

>when you support a corrupt government that hides information from you

>unironically voting for a puppet of the Kremlin

>When you smile while the last democratically elected president is removed from office by globalists who no longer need you for shilling so they dispose of you as well for even going to this website even though they paid you to come here and shill

>he thinks 66% of the population hates Trumpkins because they're paid

Where's the proof?Oh wait you have none other than baseless bullshit that your corrupt government feeds you.

>66% of the population are intelligent and well informed

Talking about Schiff I assume?

>100% of Trumpkins stand in line for Wal-Mart cheese dip and Walking Dead underwear

Aren't liberals the ones who fought over dipping sauce from fucking mcdonalds?

Lemme ‘splain something to you boyo.
MILLIONS. Millions upon millions of people come to this board everyday and express their dissatisfaction with Drumpunzal and The fact that he had Russia hack our elections to make sure he won. So you think those MILLIONS of people are all just paid shills, right?
Here’s the REALITY of the situation that you refuse to believe. Dumpface was a fucking fluke, one in a trillion, fuck the dude only got elected because of Russia in all honesty. And it’s not going to happen again, plain and simple. Is he going to get impeached? Assuredly. Will he go to prison? Potentially, they might not throw him in there to save face not to alienate you fucking inbred losers any further, but this is the REALITY of the situation dude. Let it all sink in. Because you’re going to have to get used to it. Whether you like it or not.

Dumpy drumpy sat on the wall
Oops he didn’t because it wasn’t built at all
Not ten feet tall not even small
And they threw him down the hall into cell block B
Where drumpy would stay for eternity

>Is he going to get impeached? Assuredly. Will he go to prison? Potentially, they might not throw him in there to save face not to alienate you fucking inbred losers any further, but this is the REALITY of the situation dude. Let it all sink in. Because you’re going to have to get used to it. Whether you like it or not
How many times do you have to repeat yourself until you realize that he's not getting impeached and you have been grasping at straws with no evidence for two years now?

People who think Trump is a Russian agent are brain-damaged.
Trump would never be used as an agent. He's too unstable for that.

sage and kys

Dude is too unstable to take a fucking shit without needing three people to help him get off the pot

Kek kek kek kek. Fucking kek. You know what to do

LMAO you guys are a pack of wild fucking niggers. You’ll hoot and holler all day about “MUH SHAREBLUE MUH SLIDETHREADS,” and then the second a thread pops up that’s majority anti trump you have to derail it and turn it into a Spider-Man thread because you can’t take the fucking heat. You guys are such a bunch of autistic little faggots sometimes I swear to god.

>muh safespace

why would you come to the worst board on Sup Forums just to make it even worse? try shitposting on /lit/ or something, at least that can be fun. but what the fuck are you even doing right now?

Free country drumperella, or what’s the matter, hurts your fees fees when somebody doesn’t like whittle tumpypoo??? Aweeeuhhhh da poor baby.
NOT! x)

It's cute that you guys think you make any difference on this board

It’s funny that you voted for a fucking retard

>he thinks anyone here actually votes

TL;DR on the memo:

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

If you are being paid to be here OP, you can be charged with treason. The first amendment doesn't apply to you. As yourself if this is worth your life.

>things that won't happen

OP is going to be charged with treason
lul

>Unironically believing any of this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>If you are being paid to be here OP, you can be charged with treason.
ESPECIALLY UNIRONICALLY BELIEVING THIS
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAH
holy shit my sides have passed the event horizon thanks for that

excellent summary, thanks comrade

fair game, I've gotten countless antifa fired

Do you really think you're convincing anyone on this board with your transparent shilling?
You can't be serious.
Is this how you want to spend your life?

>I'm a desperate, slimy kike and my time is running short
I see you, jew. Are you getting scared?

Then how about we fight? The sound of kike bones snapping would be music to my fucking ears, jew.

Well, bye, bye user. You won't be missed.

Watch out, high-fructose tough guy comin thru.

kys loser
>in all fields

you sound a little nervous there m8

Bring it Tony tough-nuts based on the fact that you like trump I can assume you’re either 12 or have the IQ of a rock

Dude. Paid or not, nobody is going to get fucking CHARGED WITH TREASON for shitposting on an internet image board, that is quite literally one of the stupidest things that I’ve ever heard in my life. It’s basically the right wing equivalent of the left and their Harry Potter bullshit, that’s living in some fantasy land where you think everyone with a dissenting opinion is miraculously going to be rounded up and charged with treason I mean holy shit come on dude.