Religion BTFO

Once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's to say I don't believe in all of them?

Who in their right mind would make the argument that everyone on Earth that is worshipping a good are all worshipping completely different entities? It would make more sense that they are worshipping the same good called different names.
Only man would be arrogant enough to think that they were the most advance intelligent life in this universe and beyond.
Pure arrogance.

A fucking leaf

There have been nearly 3000 famous edgy fagget that tried to destroy religion so far but your argument is going to make a difference.

The others were just edgy fagget.
But not you.
You will save humanity from those superstitions.

Op is ignorant of the science of anthropology.
Op is proud of this.

>Our religions are all made up and fake
>I am pretty sure god exists tho

Baby steps user, baby steps.

I'm an animator who hires voice actors. I won't hire people who identify with atheism on their social media.
It's not because I'm religious. It's because they are usually irresponsible, lying, argumentative, know it all, unprofessional, uncreative shitbags.

This retard doesn't know that the other gods are actually demons who are attempting to steal the throne from the one true God.

Nice slide thread. Sage.

AFAIK every monotheistic(Abrahamic) god says "I AM THE GOD AND THERE ARE NO OTHER GODS I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS FOR THINKING ABOUT OTHER GODS".

>they are worshipping the same good called different names.

So the same god told Muslims to kill everybody else who's worshipping him and in the same time he told Maya to sacrifice human hearts to him? Is moloh also that same god?
Dude your god is fucking crazy

No actually your god is a demon decieving you away from the true faith of Quetzalcoatl.

Quetzalcoatl is the actual true god and he will eat your heart for worshipping the wrong bad god.

I am God, thou shall have no other

I agree

Jesus is no Zeus or Mohammad you retard. How about you learn about religions and then you'll know difference between them

May you be blessed with doubles. Fedora tippers are the worst.

Slide thread. No actually smart person would post this as an argument

Thou art my sword and weapon. With thee I shall SPLIT THE NATIONS (like national states) and DEFEAT KINGDOMS (like kings and dictators and shit)

lmao at the religous retards unable to argue anything

>literally following a different versions of the same desert cults

we only bow to odin here at Sup Forums

No actually it's the best argument.
>How did you chose your religion?
>Why do you believe YOUR god and not any other god
>How do you know Allah isn't THE REAL god?
>Or maybe Japanese sexy fox girl is the god?
>Why are you sure the other guys pray to the wrong gods and not you?

>Everyone who has ever claimed to do something in God's name did it strictly because of their religion.
>People have never used religion for political gain
>I am a free thinker
Very well reasoned. I believe that God speaks through that still, small voice that tells you what is right and wrong. That conscious that tells you that murder is wrong and gives you shame when you lie. A good way to tell if a religion is true or not is to check who is profiting from you following it. If it's anyone but the needy you are wrong.

Why not Zeus or Jupiter then?

I think the greek gods have the best character and are the less boring?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=

The only argument that I've really seen as usefull on this topic is the prime mover.

>caring about religion
>caring about muh ateism meme
>pretending it's the case of ongoing cultural clash
A fucking retard you are.
You see, you live in a culture that evolved from christianity with all it's customs, traditions and culture. You may not like it, but it's the fact. And that secular atheist society you love so much is in fact is a byproduct of evolution of christianity within Europe. You think what? It's like it is because some fairy elf made a migical spell and everyone became secular, nigger?
Thing about ridiculing a christianity is that Islam can and will replace it on every possible level which is allready happening btw.
But wait, why do i not hear that trendy beardy faggots ridicule Islam?
lel because muslims do not fuck around and lefty media covers them with all their effort.
Continue to shit at your own culture. Fucking biotrash.

This is an accurate quote. My God is the only one that is real.

So if THE PROPHET lied? THE FUCKING PROPHET he who personally spoke with god and brought people the word of god lied? How do you know he didn't lie about EVERYTHING?

What if prophet Abraham lied about everything and never spoke to god in the first place?

It's not that I don't believe in those other gods, I just think there's one Prime Mover. Also we don't deny the other religions like the fedoras do - even St. Paul recognized that the pagans worship the One God in some form. And pretty much all religions have a 'philosophia perennis', even Islam

>There have been nearly 3000 gods.
No, there haven't.
There have been claims of nearly 3000 gods.
I however believe in a God that belongs to no religion, one I had an experience with and that corresponds to no dogma and no faith.

So yes, mine is real.

What about it, sweetie?

He's so smart

> hur dur several people disagree about a thing therefore all sides must be wrong

I wonder where he’d end up if he applied this principle consistently

Based.

Hi Butch

That's funny because the one true god according to you I'm assuming is the judeo-christi-islamic god Yahweh.

Yahweh is the Canaanite god of war. Guess what gods of dark things like war are? (((Demons)))

Also the "devil" in your religion is a parallel of Prometheus, the one who created men and gave them knowledge of fire (enlightenment, which in the bible is represented by the apple).

If your religion is telling you to murder people instead of helping them then you are fallowing a man and not God.
If your hero's, like Ricki, tell you to hate and not to love then you are following a false idol.

Does he eat human hearts?
How do you know how to follow him?
What ifd you're a horrible sinner and he hates you for not feeding him human hearts?

All I know is he gifted me heaven, can't complain famalam, I'm going to the party for free.

I haven't really looked into greek mythology but I'll look into it and norse mythology isn't really boring it has some cool stuff

>left speechless by a real argument
>t-this isn't an argument guys don't read it I'm shaking right now

rare

>*tips fedora*

Well it is written in Bible that there's one god and one only, and this is the only way to follow him.

So how can you say that weak pussy argument like
>Everyone is praying one good god just in their different ways
?
You gotta be certain.
But then what if that is the false god and Japanese wooden dicks are the real gods? How do you know dicks aren't the real god?

Well Jesus said you can either sit at the table of demons (pagan deities) or at the table of the thricefold god.
Now Celsus the pagan asked why.
It be consistent if it were only the thricefold god and the rest is not worthy of veneration, but you honour the angels of the lord and pray for their intercession.

This is basically just saying "my angels/subdeities are better then your subdeities because I say so". In that way the argument works with Jesus too because many roman pagans would surely have accepted god and his morality but prayed to the deities for minor issues like catholics do with saints and the arch and protectorangels.
(> Inb4 intercession=/=worship, doesnt change the fact its forbidden to ask ganesha to intercess.)

>tfw when you see a person who's in a line of work that thrives on diversity choose not to hire people based on a different, but pretty common belief

I'd really love to see some of those garbage animations of yours

>not a single religcuck can answer or process the argument in the original pic

kek

Said just like a 15 year old teenager.

Nobody says that only one God exists. What most religions say is that you shouldn't follow the others.

>god is an actual being and not a metaphor
>the state of "intellectuals"

Because almost nobody actually chose their religion.

Except some hippie weed buddhists and people like Mohammad Ali who would say "I like Allah because he doesnt fuck around he is a brutal power"

But 99.999% of religios people simply follow what they were told AFRAID of ever questioning the dogma. Literally afraid to think.

I am certain. I believe that the one true god is the god that would want you to help others. To heal and not harm. His love is such that he painted himself on our hearts so that we would know him even if we were born on the other side of the world as the Messiah. The Bible says the who Earth declared his glory. For him to be a just god he must take these things into account.

Do you really think a child that dies before learning to talk would go to hell just because he didn't say the magic words? How weak do you think God is?

>Nobody says that only one God exists.

Well if the religions lie how do you know that the god even exists? How do you know how to follow the god and what is right and what is wrong?

There's only one God.

>I-it was a metaphor

God is a singularity of consciousness observing and experiencing itself through life. Living beings are catalysts through which information is learned from every possible perspective.
Asserting human qualities to such a thing or being is absurd, but believing that there might be a higher power or a creator certainly is not far fetched.
Personally I sit on the fence between deism and apatheism, as I'm not sure if any influence is exerted upon us or of we are just preprogrammed biological robots

Gervais has the most brainlet approach to atheism.
Like eighth grader tier.

They simply don't know, they believe that for some reason if there is a god it absolutely must be the god that some guy wrote in a book.

It's like supernatural powers, if you want them, you go to the library and works every time

Atheism is a Religion you silly leaf

Well its nice to be born into a moral system and some people need that.
Dogmas too can establish good conduct or vain people abusing the common belief to elevate themselves.
It just gets to me when its not about ethics anymore but about violating each others communities due to abstract theological differences.

Don't get your beliefs from unfunny, obnoxious faggots...

*or hinder vain people from

>my philosophy comes from radio comedians
>I'm an intellectual
*tips in your direction*

Based.

Do you have an actual valid retort?

It always has been you retard. God is a way of life.

>Do you really think a child that dies before learning to talk would go to hell just because he didn't say the magic words?

No.
Only catholics think that but catholics are the most corrupt and disgusting organisation ever.

Orthodox christianity follows "The savages who dont know the word of god will be judged by their something in the heart" well you know that part.
Except when it was written Maya were eating human hearts and raping children, babies were burned for Moloch, native Australians would cut off young boys dick and fuck the wound and the niggers were going god knows what.

Those people thought that they are doiung the right thing for their gods and believed that it is the way to heaves.

So according to the Bible they will go to heaven too, literal canibals rapists and torturers who thought it was good will be judged according to their belief sustem.

What does it mean?
It means that the prophet did not really speak to the omniscent being and has written his book ignorant of the horrible savage thatwas going on elsewhere.

We create our gods, is that what you are saying?
I endorse your post

The only thing good Ricky has done is discover Karl Pilkington.

Lol to what? Do you think this is intelligent?
>Do you think your personal philosophy is valid? There have been thousands of philosophical schools and all of them are silly, but not yours. Yours is the real deal.

There's only one God.
That's easy to work out.
Lots of religions, lots of names, but only one God.
God doesn't need religions, people need religions.
One God and he doesn't change. People change.

>There have been nearly 3000 Gods
WRONG!
There is only one God, he is and has always been. The deities he talks about are not gods, there are no gods there is only one.

Not equiparable.

When you take into account that there have been millions of different religions that means something, and this something says very little in favour of one sole religion.

It means religions are suredly all made up.

>hurr durr I don't understand what is the concept of truth
Yeah, no wonder fedoras have become the laughing stock of the internet

The Hindu have 330,000,000 gods alone.

Smug piece of shit atheist btfo again.

we are God

And still there came something out of nothing...1 God has to be the true one.

assmad memeflag

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
Psalm 82:1

Boy, are you screwed, they see you as a sinner, YHWH is a judge and there are many of them, angry at men

isn't it weird to think that this ting that repeats itself over and over exists? i mean everyone interprets it differently but why did al this cultures come to the conclussion that there is a God,

>quoting the bible
the dark ages called they want their fairytale back

I didn't quite understand you, but paganism is ritualistic and it was tied to cities and politics, while christianity isn't ritualistic, rituals are only a secondary addition to living a holy life. Christianity is a much more personal and private religion

>there's been a million scientists with a million different theories on relativity, space/time but yours is the right one? Give me a break, Einstein.

same logic

I don't personally believe it, I quoted it because I thought you believed it

There have been 3000 variations of political systems so far, but only the one you believe in is supposed to be the best.
All others are nonsense.
But not yours.
Yours will solve all our problems.

Each new theory is more true than the previos one.

Newton said that if two cars move towards each other at V spee the relative speed will be 2V. which is true ENOUGH for the cars but doesnt work in space and with particle accelerators.

Einstein has expanded upon that that 2V cannot be more than speed of light and added some complex math that helps at high speeds while Newtons simple math works good enough at low speeds.
Neither is 100% true, but each one builds upon the previous one to get more true.

I believe that THE TRUTH is infinitely complex and is incomprehencible to hman mind, but we can get some parts of it and make something out of it.

Straw man, try again

Nah, a lot of people who believe in God are not biblethumping christcucks. Then again we're on Sup Forums, it's just one big LARP fiesta anyway.

I believe in God myself, though I have no relígion to call my own

>pretending demons don't masquerade as deities
What a brainlet.

The point is why are you sure that YOURS isn't a demon?

>wikipedia told me
Yahweh is a similar name they used, but fractions create their own definitions. Is American democracy just Greek because that's where it originated? No we call it American Democracy specifically because it's a divergence of the original meaning. Yahweh was a name a very early tribe of Canaanites used to describe their warrior god. Yahweh the monotheistic god is a completely different god, even though his name may have origins elsewhere. And who's to say his name wasn't used by an EARLIER tribe as a god of trees or wisdom. Also war isn't inherently a bad thing, the only reasons we have the internet or electricity is because of innovation war sparked.
>duh your god is kinda similar to this god
wow humans think similarly and parallel thought exists. (this isn't so much a revelation for me as it is for you.)
knowledge of fire =/= knowledge of good and evil, which is what the forbidden fruit is (not an apple, just an unspecified fruit)

i'd take your retarded glances at Wikipedia pages and infographs on /r/atheism to an actual theology course so you can maybe learn something instead of spouting stupid bull shit.

>different religions wage war against each other except they actually worship the same God
Are the polytheistic religions actually just accidentally praising the different personalities of the one same God, who can say there's only one God and not a billion like the Hindus believe?

>''look, lightning! Explain lightning wise Ug-Ug!''
>''Ug-Ug had dream! Ancestor make spark-spark on top of sky dome! t. Ug-Ug''
Have you ever seen a stupid person not understand some phenomenon and admit it? Me neither. Humans have an innate desire to explain just about everything because you are living on uncertainity if you can't explain something.

Because mine doesn't demand sacrifice from me and instead sacrificed for me. Why would a demon die for me?

I choose who to believe because each religion works differently, for instance, the torah has:
1. A methaphorical/philosophical part using analogies such as YHWH.
2. A historical part where it tells you the origins of the hebrew people and all their history.
3. A rulebook.

It's not something literal which is something many faggots don't understand. Science and religion can coexist (not muslims though, they are backwards) as much as philosophy and science can.

You truly are missing the point if you take it literally.

>Why would a demon die for me?
A demon knows death is not the end, so he pretends to die for you to deceive you into his con

silly ricky you just proved that people have always instinctively known there is a god

Existance of god=/=religion.
Religion is the ideology behind what people think god wants.
Normal person
>this cars faulty brakes caused deaths
>lets fix the brakes
atheist faggot
>this cars faulty brakes caused deaths
>CARS ARE STUPID

Youre a minus to humanity. Your death literally makes the world a better place you delusional edgelords.

And this god must be the jewish god that said non jews were dogs eating the crumbs that fall from the masters table, amirite?