Shingeki no Kyojin

>muh Marcel death
yonkouprod.com/reader/read/attack-on-titan/en/0/95/page/1

>I have no clue.
>But it looks like Aunt Carina does?
>Only Reiner came back from that island...
>And you're like a completely different person now.
>Aunt Carina looked worried, right?
>Mother...
>Her 12 years old son returned as a middle aged man.
>She probably worried a lot about me.
>Someday... Please tell me the truth.
>We're related by blood...
>And blood relationships strongly influence how much memories you can obtain when one of the 9 titans is passed on, right?

It's funny how a few days ago most people in these threads were hoping for more warrior flashbacks. It's really obvious that these threads are being infested with ledditors and Dumblr during spoiler week.

>I die to show Zeke is bad

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Ledditors going "*wink* *wink* wow I never seen Marcel eaten before xD" on the posts bellow.

>22
>middle aged man
Fuck man, I'm only 24 don't make me feel old

>And blood relationships strongly influence how much memories you can obtain when one of the 9 titans is passed on, right?
Then why the fuck was Eren so bad at getting memories?

Interesting. Will the Braun serum come into play here?

GRIM REMINDER CONFIRMED

GRIM REMINDER IMMINENT

What happened with Marcel?

Excuse me friends. Help a friend out.

How did Marcel die?

>most people
You mean circlejerking warriorfags like (You)? It doesn't take a genius to realize these flashbacks add nothing to the story and what little content there is in this chapter could have been far better done without spending a large portion of the pages on shit we already know.

Endgame

This cringy humor is so obviously out of place that you might as well add a "leddit" tag on your post. I honestly thought the leddit invasion was just a meme.

>tfw you'll never smell Eren's feet

EZ won't happen, it will be ER again

Endgame right here, brothers.

I just feel a lot of the potential is wasted, which is why I wouldn´t mind a series adaptation (HBO) of it, giving more screentime to secondary characters and more titans.

News at 11.

upvoted good sir!

Ledditors truly are cancer.

WHAT MARCEL IS DEAD????

I am thinking now that Annie is dead.

2 titans

AM will be endgame.

Is annie even relevant now? The marcel's flashback just fucking repetitive just like 'muh ocean'

Haha so funny xD i get it because i also want to see armin and mikasa again but we saw a stupid flashback we already saw in one page! Take my le upvote kind sir xD

You're trying too hard.

>When I inherit the Armored Titan, Reiner will be inside me.
>Surely... you will live on like that.
>Those oainful things you cannot say...
>The both of us understand them.
>It's okay...
>Surely... If the two us us unite,
>The future of Eldia will be a free one.
>...That's right.

probably, i don't expect anything from isayama anymore

Why? Because she is being treated like a background character in the flashbacks?

well it did show that reiner was never actually chose and that probably influenced the events of Ymir eating marcel

wew, lad, that's hot

I bet you next chapter we'll see another flashback to see how Marcel got eaten because HOW dor it happen again?! xDD

Gabi a best.

>Reiner will be inside me.
lewd

"While I'm concerned about the readers opinion on the Marley Arc, it is heading to its end.

I was initially influenced by the movie "The Mist", but now I've have been influenced by "Guardian of the Galaxy" and "In one corner of this world". Like "Himeanole" I don't see Justice as something connected to Evil, yet the sensation of devilish homicide can overlap with a victim's emotions. Please look forward to the end of Attack on Titan as it has been decided."

Can we talk about this more? so does he mean that it doesn't matter if the person is evil or not, justice will be served?

Next chapter is Marcel's POV of being eaten.

I don't get it. How did Marcel die?

When are we getting back to shit that actually matters

RIP MARCEL

Next volume. Hopefully...

Grim reminder when?

I thought we'd see Annie dead through Reiner maybe or even by Annie is this flashback. But I guess not. Wonder what Isayama plans to reveal with that man

>the sensation of devilish homicide can overlap with a victim's emotions
What did he mean by this?

Shut up. Marcel has just died. Show some respect.

Happy ending confirmed! Paradis will win

>Reiner will be inside me

What even matters anymore?

I just wanted to see Zeke's master plan but it really seems that the Brauns are the only ones that matter for now.

I wish Reiner was inside me.

>four more months until the next volume
Just start the invasion already.

Page 6 isn't OCR'd on netabare yet, so 7 here.
>If you want to protect Gabi,
>You have no choice but to surpass her.
>The one who'll inherit the Armored Titan-
>Is me.
>Tsk!!
>Try it.
>Ouch...

Only way to fully understand his death.

>I thought we'd see Annie dead through Reiner
How is that even possible? Reiner left Paradis without knowing shit about Annie's fate other than Armong's lie.

Wait

Are you guys saying Marcel got eaten? WTF when did that happen.

Endgame

How did Marcel die again? Was he the one who died at Trost?

Doea this mean Eren intends to go full reminder on Marley and the Eldians there? I really was not expecting that when Eren saw Grisha's memories.ĺ

Shut up Eren.

>Fuah...

No that was Marco
He must have been the one who got his head stretched like melted cheese by a horde of titans.

>Falco was just minding his own business until Gabi smashed his forehead in with her eyes wide open
What a fucking asshole.

Sorry I meant dad*

She really wants to win the Reinerbowl

Man, I'm loving Galliard more and more with each chapter. He's like their Jean.

Built for sex.

Marley Eldians are retards who've doomed themselves and still think they're saving their race as a whole. The only answer is wiping them out so they stop causing harm.

Can't wait for this spawn of devil to remind Reiner about Marcel's death

Because she wants Reiner inside of her user

eww

Because Isayama is making a closure of the warriors with all the flashbacks.

>tfw no Jean

Why does Zeke look extra elderly this chapter?

Top waifu.
>Return home tired
>Pieck is already on all fours

How can other girls even compete?

Does that mean that he will also never win the Piekbowl or will he be more lucky than his counterpart?

because he is nearing the end of his life?

It's either Hange, Sasha or Hitch who ate Annie.

Probably dying.
That's why Colt is there.

Since Yonkou hasn't scanlated the whole chapter are we gonna see lil Porko go full salted pork when it's announced that Reiner won the AT over him?

fucking disgusting

user, that is your opinion. But I am sure Eren would reach a different conclusion after basically living inside Grisha's memories and go full reminder on Marley instead.

I don't know if it would be hilarious or lame if Annie screwed up the crystalmagic and simply died then and there. They finally crack her crystal open and she already smells of decay

>It's not Reiner's flashback but Armin going through Bert's memories.

I'm hoping Eren will at least show up for a little bit in the missing pages.

I don't mind seeing more of Pieck, Galliard and Zeke since they'll all have a role to play in the endgame of the series.

But I really don't give a shit about Marcel or more of Reiner's past since we already know everything there is to know about him.

Oh, right.

;_;

EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no reason for her to be alive, so that's probably the way it is. Somehow her powers are still in the crystal, though.

Eren-niichan will take care of her for you Falco

It is a flashback chapter but the art is on point, all character have correct proportions and the Titans look really amazing. I guess this arc is necessary for us to feel attached to Marley, after all you need to know your enemy.

so does that mean pieck loves the yeager guy? ZP confirmed?

I don't see why Grisha's memories would make it harder considering Eren is a vengeful ragetard

I think they used the thunder spear.

Pieck isn't an autist obsessed with a ragetard so Pork's chances are fine.

Don't worry his keikaku will make everything daijoubu.

He's still gonna die though.

>empathizing with people who have doomed themselves by rolling in Marley lies and self-righteous poorfag logic

>Hm...
>Good Morning, Porco.
>Pieck... What... are you doing?
>Doing things this way kinda fits me.
>Did I surprise you?
>Stand up an walk already...
>Good morning.
>So everoyne's here now.

>feel attached
No, it just makes their motivations even more shallow. The Marley side has nothing going for them that makes me want to root for them to win. If he wants to waste chapters, he should waste them taking risks and showing some actual, full-blooded Marleyan citizens so we can get an idea of what their society's like outside of all the Eldians. Unless he wants to make this a drama with Eldians alone, that could work. Either way this chapter seems, so far, to not add much.