How do we feel about him, Sup Forums?

How do we feel about him, Sup Forums?

danny's cool but sometimes he goes overboard with the sjw shit

i miss jon though

we don't
who is that

He says he is Jewish to avoid disappointing his parents, but has absolutely no interest in the faith whatsoever.

he just lets egoraptor get away with saying stupid shit without a single argument, jon called out his bullshit.

I love it when Arin gases him.

I've only heard a couple of Ninja Sex Party songs and they're kinda funny. Besides that I only know him as a literally who. Sage for off topic.

Good or bad?
Not automatically bad on the basis that he's Jewish ethnically? (just asking I think he gets a pass, he doesn't seem greedy/deceptive/etc., rises above the stereotype)

Talent-less and got there cause he has access to funds, he started with mondo media being a clown and poping here and there with no valuable contribution, attention whoring.
And he's a kike, cause what fellow can be a total loser and still be on camera and make money.

no why would i hate some random jew let's player?
hating globalists jews i can understand but danny is just a random pot head, or at least used to be

>The name Ninja Sex Party in itself glorifies Ninjas, Sex, and Parties, all of which are degenerate
>Mascot of the bugmen and soyboys
>Co-host on Game Grumps, a show with bland humor which keeps Neckbeards glued to their chairs

Yesterday I went to the birthday party of my cousin, he's 9, everyone from my family was there

how degenerate I am, pls tell me

Mutts get the rope

nooooooooooo

Always felt his nice guy persona was fake.
That was before I started hating jews.

Danny is a bretty cool guy. He carries Game Grumps on many occasions.

He is white so he is /ourguy/

I like Dan, wish he wouldn't cut Arin off when Arin is actually trying to make up a bit. You can tell he had a life prior to GG, Arin on the other hand didn't. Like most people I miss Jon, wsh he'd come back for a Guest Grumps.

Danny wasn't good at serious music which is why he switched to a comedy based genre. He's good at improv and is otherwise a very chill and laid back guy. Can't hate on a guy like that imo.

A playthrough with John and Danny would be amazing.

>very chill and laid back guy
That's all he is basically, if he did good improv he would do more than one part which is himself.
Look I'm not hating on a chill dude with a melo attitude, but that's what he is.

he's not Jon kys