User, do you enjoy forced dramas?

user, do you enjoy forced dramas?

I hate it.

I love it.

I hate you.

I love you.

It's shit, everything is shit. Anime was a mistake. Two nukes weren't enough.

Surprisingly: yes.

absolutely not.

Fuck you, NnA was great.

Swap Charlotte with Rakugo

Clannad, Angel Beats, Plastic Memories and NagiAsu are great, you soulless nigger.

oregairu 2 is a fucking mess, what the fuck happened to it, where was the romcom. I just want more 8man batman shit and banters, not that fucking piece of shit.

I adore every one of these shows which I've seen. So yeah

whats an example of natural/earned drama

Apparently not. I disliked most of those.

No it's fucking annoying
With not disproportionate emotions used in cheap way. For example crying, shouting, over-gesticulation used in the same time because viewer is treated like an idiot who can't notice dramatic implications.
Some moments in drama could be a lot of better if studio used only change of music, tempo, silence or focusing more on mood, future implications of dramatic scene.
Doing things in more subtle way could be much better than over exaggerated full of everything clusterfuck.

5cm/s and Plastic Memories aren't forced dramas. And what do you know, they're the only two good ones there.

You're forgetting Toradora.

No, but I do enjoy forced animation.

Pro tip: Most anime fans are autistic to some degree. The studios know that, so the shitty writing/directing is in fact intentional

>Plastic Figurines
>not forced drama

And the best part is that the drama forcing mechanism is also why it's utter shit as a sci-fi show.

From time to time.

No I only like real drama

That shit is dumb when overused, but when used sparingly, large outbursts of emotion like that can prove effective. Moderation is key, ultimately.