Boruto Thread

Episode 14 in less than 18 hours
>Episode Director/Storyboard:Noriyuki Abe[阿部記之]
>Animation Supervisor: Masayuki Kouda [甲田正行]/Yuko Matsui[松井祐子]
Pretty good animators featured. Predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rift
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mifune_vs._Hanzō
twitter.com/cekibeing/status/882242381973569537
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just hope so much that Sumire won't die.

So will she revert to Inchou mode or keep some of her actual personality going forward?

>Abe
Pretty good, has he done anything for Narudo before?

Both. Inchou for the adacemy, badass mode when it get's serious.

S-sauce?

>S: There was never a Sumire.
>B: That´s a lie!!! The Inchou I knew. That Inchou, I liked her a lot!!!!
>S: HAWAWAWA!!!!

He was episode director of episode 259 of Shippuden
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rift
and did the storyboard for episode 272 of Shippuden
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mifune_vs._Hanzō

He also did a shitload of Bleach work.

They aren't hard to find user.
I believe in you
>He also did a shitload of Bleach work.
Yea that's what i mostly know him for.
Trigun too if i remember correctly, so im not worried.

>tfw still no doujin about Sasuke who wants to fuck because he is still a virgin, so he choose Sakura because she wants his dick so bad and then fuck her, but she got accidentally pregnant then Sasuke says nothing and leave quickly the fucking village, years later, Sasuke has become a lolicon and raped so many loli but the victims forget because genjutsu and shit. Sasuke meets Sarada for the first time and he doesn't know she's his daughter so he rape her. At the end, the Rikudo Sennin come back and says to Sasuke he fucked up. the Rikudo becomes meta and talk to the creator of the doujin and the reader and says we are fucked up too. At the very last panel, we see Sarada pregnant.

Episode 15: "A New Path"

> With the Ghost Incident that shook up Konohagakure resolved, the mysterious power Boruto activated has gone dormant. Life has returned to normal in the village and academy, but for Boruto and his classmates, a source of anxiety remains.

Episode 16: "The Double Repeater Crisis"

> Periodic exams that will determine which students need to be retained are rapidly approaching. Denki, who is bad at practical nijutsu, and Iwabe, who is bad at written problems, approach Boruto for tutoring.

Thanks to the reddit community for translating

I thought they said the Sarada would be the focus after episode 15?

Gaiden is coming, but not right after the next episode. It's better for them to write some episodes in between. Gaiden starts right before they get Gennin and they were probably only about two weeks in the academy. It would be super akward.

I want to perform lewd acts with Mitsuki.

the OTP homo pair is canon after all. I just hope they really are paired with the chink lee so he can continue the jobbing family legacy.

>more sumire soon
I can't believe I am looking forward to this. Actually I couldn't stop thinking of wanting to fuck sumire this whole week.

Anyone make a compilation of all her Hawawas yet?

twitter.com/cekibeing/status/882242381973569537

Huang is working on the upcoming episode.

They really have changed up bort's character from the movie. From being a lazy shit who doesn't want to train and screws over his friends to a helpful bro.
I'm not sure I like the inconsistency it'd be better if they showed him as more of a dick.

a best

>movie
>gaiden
>manga

all retconned

thank god

she is a beautiful character with enjoyable quirks, hope shes not filler and gets canon status

You know, I'm actually enjoying this series A LOT.
I like how I thought she was a boring and bland character early on and now she suddenly has developement, looks super cute and is somewhat badass. I hope she stays as she is now, but turns good.

what she showed before was only a facade

makes sense

Wasn't it stated at the beginning that the anime and manga/movie would be two different continuities.

Making a scrapbook of pathetic things for my school homework.
Screencapped this for the first page.
Thanks for the laughs you pathetic losers.
You're all adults with no jobs or lives.
It's HILARIOSLY pathetic.

This. I've been looking forward to this episode ever since episode 13 aired last week. I really, really hope Sumire survives this arc. I like to believe the only reason she hasn't appeared in manga yet is because they don't want to spoil the anime for us. I really hope she is canon. They can easily make an excuse to why she isn't in the movie while keeping her canon. Just have her and her team out on a mission or something. In any case, I feel like she has a lot of potential as a character. In Naruto, that's saying a lot since we have literal cucks like Sakura walking around and semi-doormats like Hinata. It'd be refreshing to have someone like Hawawa who's cute normally but won't hesitate to be badass if necessary.

So 14 is just gonna be non stop action for ep 15 to be more mellow?
Sweet.
Thank god for that, i hated Bort in the movie.
If the anime retains him as is now this series can't become THAT bad in the end.

Boruto is easily convinced though... He didn't want to take the chunin exam but they just had to mention his dad twice and that's it.

>So 14 is just gonna be non stop action for ep 15 to be more mellow?

I think that's going to be the case. They're going to resolve Nue this episode after all. I think it'll be full blown action maybe with a Sumire redemption at the end. Then next week things return to normal and we get more academy shenanigans. If Sumire survives, I can't wait to see how her Inchou persona changes from this.

I'm enjoying it too. I don't understand why people say it's bombing in Japan and even if it is bombing I still don't understand why. This one actually has better characters and writing than most of the original Naruto. It tones down the DBZ like battles of Naruto. And mostly keeps things lighthearted and with an SoL feel to it. Basically it has that sense of adventure Naruto had around the Chunin Exams arc. I'm loving it quite a bit.

>Boruto is easily convinced though...

Good. Then it'll be easy for Hanabi to convince him to put his dick in her as part of "Byakugan training". Or Sumire to rape him behind the academy as "punishment" for breaking academy rules.

>

>Boruto uses talk no jutsu on Sumire
>Kakashi goes to Chidori Nue
>Sumire knows his attack will do nothing and he'll end up dying
>she knows that her death is the only sure way to stop Nue
>she then jumps in front of Nue
>Kakashi's chidori goes right through her chest
>ptsd intensifies

Then Boruto gets his own version of Kamui and he forms a criminal organization made up of rogue ninja and start capturing tailed beasts starting with his own father so he can create a dream world where Sumire never died. Then he'll become the coolest guy ever.

The manga and anime are both the same continuity the anime is just acting as a prequel right now. The manga did a recap of the movie that basically acted as an extended cut and the anime will most likely do the same thing.

Writing her off because she doesn't appear in the movie doesn't even make sense. Why introducing the other four then? And giving them more character developmentr after this arc. The movie released almost two years prior, that's the reason why they aren't in it. They're most likely going to rewrite the movie to have these characters in instead of doing another carbon copy of it and the actual manga plot is pretty much filler.

>Thanks to the reddit community for translating

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Or Mitsuki to suck his dick because it's not gay so long as he says "no homo".

it's not gay if balls aren't touching.

And balls cannot touch while sucking dick.

Therefore sucking dick is not gay.

If she survives we're going to get a whole new shippingwar an our hands you know?

Fuck this show for getting me back into this franchise after not caring about it for like 6 years

Is that the Nue in the back?

I'm so stupid for thinking they would go straight into Salad Gaiden. Because of course there's gonna be like a month of filler probably

All canon baby, no filler here.

Technically they haven't shown Bort as wanting to train or anything, he just breezes through life easily because he's so smart. That aspect of his character could still be there.

I mean filler in the literal sense that it's not going to be part of any overarching story or something. Filler can exist in original works you know

They seem to be setting up the conflict between him and Naruto so maybe they will show him becoming more bitter and how he was during the movie.

I know, I was just being facetious.

Are you insinuating that that'd be a bad thing? The finale of the last one was a beautiful cataclysm of retardation and ass pain, I NEED to see another one. Even if the superior girl, Sumire, loses.

According to the preview, "Kakei Sumire never existed!"

This is the opposite of Obito, who was hiding "Uchiha Obito" under the mask of Tobi/Madara.

>According to the preview, "Kakei Sumire never existed!"

So more like this guy.

This thread is dumb and you're dumb for having it.

Can't be a coincidence that I want to fuck both.

I'm trying to draw fag some sarada and sakura love. Something about the idea of their relationship strikes me as really motherly, cause I had a strict mother and it gives me nostalgia.

But she wasn't a complete cunt/idiot like canon Sakura has to be for the plot/drama....

Anyone have Uchiha family pics?

>Dad's rock in village
>now this village shall know pain

will konohamaru ever become hokage

>posts god awful fanart
>asks people if they have saved cancer
It's like you want to summon pinkshit and ruin the thread.

I'd fap to it

more accurate

>there never was a kakei sumire
>no boruto, there never was an inchou

So episode 16 is gonna be about kids getting left behind and Denki and Iwabe are on the chopping block. They won't just write them out that easily, will they?

You bet your ass they're going to use the exam to shave the cast down.

>Denki, sumire, Iwabe all on the chopping block
>wasabi and namida are non characters and can be chopped just as easily
They...they wouldn't write all these legitimately great characters out would they?

Watch as this is one of the reasons why Boruto turns into a bitter little shit later.

Here is some

is she crying or were they kissing
I wouldn't mind the latter

looks like he's trying to seduce her.

hate to break it to you buddy but the thread wasn't in good condition to begin with...

Naruto should make the academy graduation test jutsu the sexy jutsu

He is fufilling his emotional duties as a father. I have some more

If he's still alive after Kawaki's attack, then maybe.

only way to purify the pinkshit genes is to bang your daughter

Wait, are they deleting Sumire from everyonesmemories?

>So desperate for lewds that I jerk off to one of those awful doujins where Sakura whores herself and Sarada off

I've fallen so far from grace.

*pomf*

Sumire goes on to find Kawaki

No
Both Salad and Sasuke are pure

ANOTHER FUCKING SHIPWAR, NO FUCK NO

>ANOTHER FUCKING SHIPWAR
Nah, fruit salad got the burrito on lock, it's just that purplerito is cuter though.

Pretty much this

Well she does have pinkshit genes.

Inchou is just a side piece, BoruSara is still the main piece.

Are you really sure about that?

Really depends if the characters introduced play a large role later on or get forgotten.

Chances are they will be forgotten.

Sakura looks like some kind of mutant in that one. Where do you guys find this horrible fanart?

I think Pixiv.

>pinkshit

There has to be better stuff than this at Pixiv. This guy is just posting the shittier ones and it's pissing me off, even though I hate Sasuke's family, except for Salad.

>Pinkdiarrhoea
Happy?

Don't worry I have more

What do you have against Sakura again? was the character responsible for you being homeless or something. I don't see why it's worth coming up with these petty insults and "nicknames" for a fictional character.

Why does this 10 yers old with tattooed back turns me on so much?

Coming up with petty insults and nicknames ain't hard. She was the worst character, that's enough.

>pinkshitfag chimping out AGAIN
like clockwork

>She was the worst character, that's enough.
In what way? Name me problems with her that only she has. And don't bring up that "She's supposed to be a main character!" stuff.

As always, you fail to understand that her problem isn't having one flaw that another character shares. It's that she has a LOT of major flaws and very little to redeem her.

See? there's no major fuck up here, this one is actually pretty decent. You may point out Sauce looking autistic, but that's pretty much canon.

>What do you have against Sakura again?
Terrible character with an even shittier and deluded fanbase, but that's noot the most glaring issue.

>I don't see why it's worth coming up with these petty insults and "nicknames" for a fictional character.
Because you're a thin skinned faggot, and you have no right to tell people what they can or can't make fun of.

Because you were cursed with good taste

Will Bort tap the Sumire?

And I'm asking in what way? What are these flaws that only she has that are so major?

>Terrible character with an even shittier and deluded fanbase, but that's noot the most glaring issue.
That can also apply with Hinata and her fanbase with how psychotic and oversensitive they can get.

>Because you're a thin skinned faggot, and you have no right to tell people what they can or can't make fun of.
I can when they are making baseless and retarded statements. If you're going to make some strong and critical statement about a character, than you are going to get responses to it.

His father chose the 10/10 girl, since he wanna surpassed his father Boruto definitely need to choose the 11/10 girl. Sarada is a 7/10 hit at best.