ITT: Absolute despair

ITT: Absolute despair

He deserved it.

Also squirrel best gril

This shit was so good

>just orbit the girl like a supreme beta
>gets surprised when she goes out with someone willing to take the risk and ask her out

Nah, anyone who failed to see this one coming is a fool.

the whole time i was expecting afro to invite kurosawa as a joke to make fun of him with his friends or something but he was a total bro.

>being an Onodera fag

I'm still mad user

>mangareader.net

>spoiled it before even picking up the manga
>still get incredibly salty
That scene where her and broccoli share their first kiss while he watches from far away fucking broke me, man.

my life

>MC gets working relationship with his bully tsundere gf
>Brocoli and NTRgirl relationship falls apart
Too bad my bully girl wasn´t cute.

yankee girl was best grill and is still best grill

i was hoping for squirrel and kurosawa to end up together, they formed a cute couple, however being with the delinquent girl was still nice.

>saw this image multiple times
>didn't realize the manga because MC's hair is white in this page
>read the manga
Fuck, this is the first time I want to let myself got spoiled. Maybe I would be less salty if I knew this

>if Yoko is the Writer the story is vanilla as hell. No suffering
>if yoko is just the artist all bets are off
It's not fucking fair. You can't do that to best girl

AHHHHHHHHH

YOU PIECE OF SHIT, I HAD FORGOTTEN IT

Broccoli did nothing wrong.

I wanted to believe in the other possibility from day 1, I wanted to believe the mangaka wouldn't do the cliche thing, but delusions can only reach so deep and when I looked into my heart I knew what was true.

>tfw your mom is a slut
And the LN implies she did orogies

I remember being more sad that he felt more destroyed over losing her, despite the fact that in no realistic way did their relationship change, but his perception of her did because of this.

Still, he was kind of a idiot for waiting that long.

The protagonist was an edgy misanthropic cunt while his best friend was a genuinely good guy. Kurosawa just thought he was better than everyone even though he was a sad lonely fuck and thought the girl liked him when in truth she was just hanging out. The whole story is about the main character's redemption and growing up and the manga nailed that great.

sauce?

Full Metal Panic Sigma

He got best girl in the end so it's alright.

At the beginning I was mad but broccoli turns out to a true bro. He deserves her.

fug

Seeing her become a shut in broke my heart. She needed a good closure the most.