Women, their status and pederasty

I've been lately overdosing on mgtow blackpills about the true nature of women.
This led me to think about pederasty in Ancient Greece.
At first one might say "lol the Greeks were just a bunch of faggots" but i think its much deeper than that and it is rooted in the hatred of women.
As you all know the Greeks were a patriarchical people. To them women were something to be married off and have children with and of course a source of pleasure. They never liked or trusted them.
The Iliad one of the oldest Greek writings, shows true female nature. Some female godesses literally start a war over who is the prettiest one. In fact Ancient Greek literature is full of quotes about women and their subversive nature so i wont bother naming them all.
Now here comes the institution of pederasty.
>i believe that pederasty was an invention of Greek men so that they would focus on each other and not on women
First of all i just wanted to clarifiy homosexuality in Ancient Greece. Of course it did exist like everywhere else, but gays in the sense we understand were mocked and ridiculed by the them.
Sex was largely a thing between men and women just like today.
I have 2 examples illustrating that.
>The play of Ecclesiazousai by Aristophanes ( which basically says that women take over the government and institute communism kek)
There the women introduce a law of free sex. However every man should first sleep with the ugliest women and vice versa.
>the play of Lysistrata
The women refrain from having sex with their husbands until the war is over.

Now where does this put men and young boys? First of all they called each other lovers. But love to the Ancient Greeks was a disease which could destroy men. I.e. A woman who rules over a man.
But pederasty was celebrated. The men educated the young boys into becoming men, capable of supporting society. Of course there were rare instances of homosexual activities, but also purely spiritual ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippolytus_(play)).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ran_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece#Sparta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alcibiades was said to have fallen in love with Socrates, for the wisdom the latter could teach him.
The pursuit of young males was a way to ignore the woman and focus on the improvement of the males. All Greek myths which are about pederasty do not include sexual activities and are purely platonical.
The pederasty was in my opinion a tool to form a male brotherhood. We know about the Sacred Band of Thebes, where the lovers died together against the Macedonians. Socrates who saved his pupil in a battle.
Think what is more real? The love of a man ( who will save your life or die with you like a military brother) or the love of a woman ( she divorces you and takes everything).
There are 2 societies where male love was forbidden.
The Spartans forbid any male on male love. They were known to be ruled by their wifes and were the only ones who enslaved other Greeks which was a huge insult to the Hellenic world. Sandman of mgtow has argued that it was their women who persuaded their men, to enslave people for their own interest.
The other one is Crete. In Crete pederasty was purely a mentor relationship. Now Crete was an island full of pirates. In fact it was the pirate hub of the ancient World. Could it be because their women controlled men and made them get riches for them?
Im sure there are many more things missing which i havent adressed. There was a myth where a Greek musician took all the attention of the Greek men away from their women, which made them kill the musician. Though i havent found this myth
>TL:DR Women were hated and distrusted by the Greeks, this made them focus on boys,. To turn them into great warriors and thinkers away from the influences of wamen.
Women are cunts

bump

another one

>bumping doesnt work

anuddah one

No, gay posts like yours don't work.

this isn't about fags

Who was Pandora? What was in the jar? (hint: all the evils of the world). What happen when she opened the jar?

lol oh yes. Beta bux Hephaistos who created Pandora was cucked by Chad Ares regularly

Are you enjoying the NuWorld where white females are cashing in on affirmative action? Where men are hated and insulted in the media and this is considered politically correct? Feminazi power, motherfuckers. They're here and they have us by the fucking balls.

Kys, Milo Shill

All throughout the homeric hymns, the recurring story of man and female relations constantly has a similar pattern: More powerful men (or gods) mating with less powerful women always ends happily. More powerful women (goddesses) mating with less powerful men always ends in disaster for all.
The underlying message is clear to see: Given power, women will always abuse that power often to the point of absolute destruction of all involved.
Look at HRC. Its a case study.

read the thing you fucking retard. this isnt about beeing gay

interesting user thank you for the information. Do you think Ancient Greeks and Romans would approve of artificial wombs

Interesting read. A modern example that might hit close to home for some anons: a woman's need to take over every room in the home sans the garage, the classic cuckshed.

You are a faggot in denial

I heard in BBC's "In Our Time" podcast a retelling of a written anecdote of Roman times which went s/t like this:

>>HUSBAND: I'm off to see Pasivus*, don't wait out
>>WIFE: O husband, I'm so sad! You are always with Pasivus and you ignore me!
>>HUSBAND: 'Cause Pasivus has the best boipuci ever
>>WIFE: So then I'll give you my boipuci too, my love (pulls Romanpanties down, presents rear), how else could I compete?

>>* Name changed to preserve his privacy

Now, it'd be great if s/o could give me the sos for the anecdote so that I don't have to search zillions of podcasts to find it again

Thx user. That happens? Shit that makes women even more repulsive.

read the whole text you fucking retard. I do not promote homosexuality

Are these niggas actually saying that the Greeks, known for centuries as the gayest fucks to ever gay or fuck, actually weren't gay at all, and everything was platonic? You're gonna need to provide some proof of that, boy.

This attitude is gay. Women need a role in society. Men are weak period.

Look up the Pandora’s box story for details but long story short, Pandora was the first woman created solely to deceive Prometheus (the creator of MANlind). Of course Prometheus, or forethought, wasn’t an idiot but his brother afterthought had to fuck it up.

Always thought this story said a lot about one of the wisest civilizations and it’s opion towards women

>"Hi goy-ahem guys! As a true blackpiller and MGTOWer I have come to the conclusion that if you really want to put women in their place you should fuck young boys!"

Thanks OP for really proving that MTGOW is a Jewish plot. Only a true kike or the most brainwashed shill would be able to write down something this vile and repulsive.

i provided you with 2 great sources. Why would the woman need to make a law which governs sexual relationships between men and women but not mention gay relationships?

I forgot to add, that the fact that women refrained from sex was a huge problem in Greece. They stopped the war just so they could have sex with their wifes again.

Homosexuality happened like everywhere else, but not like (((they))) would tell you. Also look at the myths. Men and women constantly had sex, in contrast there was no homosexual to my knowledge.

Also all noble Greeks had female prostitutes accompanying them.
t. roastie

yes as mothers and caretakers and priestesses

women had religious festivals and exercized to produce health children

t. roastie

at no point did i make a case for homosexuality. I even disputed it you absolute female slave.

Look at the play of Hippolytus (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippolytus_(play)).

Hippolytus often prays to the gods and wonders aloud if there is a ways to have children without the need for women? He wonders if there were some combination of offerings that could be left at the temple which in turn the gods would create a child for him.

Poor Hippolytus swore himself to chastity. However, this refusal to give in to the sexual power of women enrages Aphrodite who enacts revenge on him.

She conspires to have him framed for raping his own stepmother (in reality the stepmother wanted badly to seduce her stepson, but he refused remaining chaste).

However, they spun the story to the the king (his father) that his wife unhappiness was not because *she* wanted to sleep with her stepson, but rather because the stepson had raped her. A complete lie and fabrication.

Hippolytus is killed of course.

This is why all modern men should read the ancient greeks. All this shit we talk about now was known and talked about 2000+ yrs ago.

yeah i read it. you are absolutely right

oh shit. Thank you very much user. I only read Aristophanes plays, even though Evripides was the real misogynist kek.

if you are a man. i am in favour of patriarchy just like your and mine ancestors envisioned it.
if you are a female. accept your evil nature and try to behave yourself

I agree completley. Bonds between men have for the past 100 years been under constant assault and have all but vanished. Humans are emotional the fact that men have been made to surpress theirs and reject any relationships with men is the missing keystone to the west.

its telling that (((they))) try to frame the Ancients as gay and lustful to men, while completely ignoring the important part of male love. The brotherhood, friendship and support.

My buddies are much more supportive of me than any woman can be.

fag

for the millionth time. Im not advocating for homosexuality i disputed it.

your quote is not wrong. but it is about people who get fucked, not who have pederastic relationships

>It's not gay if the men are too young to consent!

Fuck off

they werent kids

if you still think that im advocating for homosexuality than just leave

Honestly the greeks and romans were pretty homophobic and discriminatory with how they saw you as a lesser person if you were a bottom. Sexuality isn’t set in stone it’s different in different times and cultures.

Pederasty literally means pedophilia

You cannot bump your own thread. You need someone else to come along and do that for you.

I'm giving you one free bump. Enjoy.

>pederasty
Pederasty also came to Persia via Greek interactions.

Τι λες?
Pederasty is a relationship between a man and a young man, who is 15-20 until he becomes a man. The relationship is mostly of mentoring and seldomly homosexual. But not like todays gays.

Pedophilia is the abuse of a small and young boy.

Philia and Eros are different words

Its okay nigga just admit it's a white people thing to like boipucci
Its 2018 dont be shy

thx m8 kek

the banned it actually

You are too stupid. Leave this thread

to go down on a woman and eat her out was considered humiliating for Greeks. Having another guy suck your dick meant you had great power over him, and having power over man was akin to being a god.

thats a women getting fucked in that pottery art OP

Oh yeah. It used to be called "nesting". A woman wants *her* house a certain way.

Classic pattern that started in the 1970s was woman moves in with her lover. She slowly starts tossing out his stuff to replace with her stuff. By the time they are married +5 years, he suddenly realizes that the only thing of his in the house is his car and tools in the garage--- and that is often taken over by her! She will make him refurbish it as an extra room in the house, leaving his car out in the weather, and his tools in a tiny little tool shack in the back yard (that's back garden to my brothers across the pond).

All this work just to make yourself feel better about being alone lol

Όντως; Σορρυ φίλε δεν το έχω ψάξει απλά η λέξη pederasty φέρνει στην παιδεραστία kαι απλά το υπέθεσα.

have you ever considered that the hormones that women have raging through their bodies making them irrational may have something to do with it. Their hormones go nuts once a month, after birth, menopause and if a woman is unlucky enough to have an imbalance my god what a nightmare. Men are always considered the more rational. there is a huge difference between the sexes that society has decided to unknow and not really explore further and it has done a disservice to both sexes and society.
I really do think think the whole sodomite thing is diabolical.

>to go down on a woman and eat her out was considered humiliating for Greeks
and the Romans

>Having another guy suck your dick meant you had great power over him, and having power over man was akin to being a god.
yikes did that ever happen?

>However every man should first sleep with the ugliest women
not a problem. thats just how high test i am

I don't know about that version of the story. According to Hesiod Zeus had Hephaestus create Pandora and consequently womankind as punishment because Prometheus tried to deceive Zeus to see if he was actually omnipotent.

These aren't opinions, they're mostly historical fact.

>The Spartans forbid any male on male love
And got BTFO bow gays, talk about irony desu.

oh damn you are right. well it still fits with my text though

now that you mention it i have heard that happen many times

t. roastbeef

projection lady. after learning your real nature, i want nothing to do with you.
why does male friendship and brotherhood intimidate you roastie?

And got BTFO by gays, talk about irony desu.

maybe its used for pedophilia down in our countries. i am diaspora mind you. so i dont know the language as well as i should.

but they do mean different things.

>wamen arent at fault its their hormones
no we should hold them accountable

Well it just shows you the history of experimentation. It's all about power and they realized that early on. Women are a distraction and only required for reproduction. Also dont forget, the one sucking the dick is worst than the person eating out a woman.

kαλο kεk χαχα

but i doubt whether the Sacred Band was gay like we imagine.

well the origins of pederasty arent proven. Its just my theory

Homo pedos trying to justify their existence by reinventing Greek history and mythology to suit their poisonous, child- and woman-destroying narrative.

Healthy men fuck healthy women. Not each other. Not boys. Not girls. Women.

>Also dont forget, the one sucking the dick is worst than the person eating out a woman.

my sides

i have heard that women consider a man who eats her out as a pussy too.

The meaning of the word 'pedi' has changed over the centuries, it's now used as child so that's where the confusion stems from, but in ancient times it stood for boy and in the case of pederasty it referred to teenage boy

They weren't 'gay' of course, that's the modern judeo-christian way of viewing it you're right.

did you read the whole text you cuck?
>Sex was largely a thing between men and women just like today.

Greeks hated women. That is a fact. Im trying to find the origins of pederasty

this is a coal-dark blackpill, not gay at all.
Basically, viciously dominate your woman and trust her with nothing. Literally what your fetishized "black bulls" are doing.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Not true though

>cyprus
>rare
come on son, that's entry level flag

Sorry, deleted that one cause i'm kinda drunk and made a typo. And yeah, they might've been "gay" or not (even if they were i doubt they were like those faggots today desu), just thought i'd bring them up.

right. Paideia also refers to education right.

I was going to ask you whether paidi means education and pedi means child. But i realized my mistake afterwards lol.

ironically i think thats what women truly want

Sauce

>Spartans
>manipulated by their women to do bad shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ran_(film)
Literally the same concept, on the other end of the globe

yeah i am sure that the Ancients would have modern faggots killed

why?

>dat pic
you mean to tell me Greeks fucked women as well?

they mostly fucked women. only a few fucked men

that is the problem - no one really talks about it - no one meaning men as a whole society. they look away and say 'hold them accountable, if I can't stick my dick in a cunt hole when I want to and have to control my hormone you can too'. you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and are in fact part of the problem. women can or should control themselves as far as their lust goes but it is the 'other' problems hormones cause. and no I am not talking about the stupid women running around with bloody crotches to prove a point. in fact it is laughable to me that they do that because it again is skirting the real issue.

go on then im listening.

but are you in essence saying that women should be locked up during a few times of the month?

Alot of this crap is feminist revisionism of history to make men look like assholes

Alot of current wedding traditions (ring on left hand, closer to the heart, white dress symbolizing purity, carrying the bride over the threshold) came from Romans. Stoics promoted missionary position. They don't have a reputation for being romantic (there it is again, even the word romantic) in contemporary literature, but they must have, or how else would all these traditions lasted?

I always thought it'd be kinda hot if I lived in a society like this
I could have been castrated at as young age and raised in the role of a woman, eventually getting married off to an older, wise, strong man

>be born female
>men think you need to be enslaved forever because you are intrinsically evil
Lol if you retards were born the other gender you would all be singing a different tune. You and feminists are essentially the same.

>that the fact that women refrained from sex was a huge problem in Greece. They stopped the war just so they could have sex with their wifes again

Quoting a play as if it were an established historical event? Are you retarded?

The notion that a mind of a man is so weak that he goes against his divine nature to protect his 'life' here and that women are to blame shows you have yet to evolve past your ancestoral thinking. Humans create their own realities. You will continue to justify the behavior of the past only to repeat the past. Arent you tired of history yet?
What has this 'brotherhood' brought us? Elevated thinking and prestige? The roads were paved with a futile power struggle, wars, death and jealousy. Is it worth the cost? BTW, there are some that say the true origins of what you speak have more to do with activation of the third eye and less to do with brotherly love. What are all the pinecones about user? You know all of the inversion we see goes much deeper than women hate. Open your eyes. All of them.

Do you buddies keep your bed warm?

That is exactly what women want. They love serial killers, murderers and muggers. They love conquering heroes but they will never admit it

>Sex was largely a thing between men and women just like today.
did you not read the part where i said that pederasty might be a response to womens evil nature?

>Alot of current wedding traditions (ring on left hand, closer to the heart, white dress symbolizing purity, carrying the bride over the threshold) came from Romans. Stoics promoted missionary position. They don't have a reputation for being romantic (there it is again, even the word romantic) in contemporary literature, but they must have, or how else would all these traditions lasted?
both Romans and Stoics valued duty. Marriage is something that should be taken seriously. Doesnt mean they trusted women.
Do you not know that Caesar cucked half the Senate and was cucked himself by a young lover? The Romans did not care about the women, they were angry at this breach of marriage.

are you the albanian subhuman in france or jew shitskin?

sometimes i think that too but in actuallity I probably would have been a poor peasant who dies at 19 fighting for some guys personal glory.

t. roastie

its not men who destroy relationships and view the other gender something to exploit. have you ever asked yourself whether patriarchy was a response to womens irrational behaviour?

>i have heard that women
Anal sex is a massive disease vector. I have a really hard time believing it can be common in an advanced civilization

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece#Sparta

I think it was like other Hellas at that time

You can't be an effective patriarch if you hate your women and daughters

You can't be an effective dairy farmer if you hate cows

did it not happen? lets say it didnt.

why was the fact that women abstained from sex such a big deal in his plays, if they were supposedly gay`?

one advantage of women vs 1000 disadvantages

>Doesnt mean they trusted women.
You can't have children by someone you don't trust, retard. What are you gonna do, chain your woman to the stove when you leave?

>why was the fact that women abstained from sex such a big deal in his plays
Maybe the plays were written by horny men and/or were meant to be humorous and not autistically over-analyzed?

fck you you nazi prick

>one advantage of women vs 1000 disadvantages

You are the exact mirror image of a feminist. MGTOW genes and those of feminists share the same destiny: the dustbin of history.

right. a few months ago i didnt even know how bad it was for ones health

i never talked about daughters

i hate women and female nature, but i dont hate my female family members.
i think the patriarchy existed because of female nature.
if you can please white pill me on women, i admit that i have taken to many black pills, which are mostly correct to my knowledge.

>Being this fucking wrong about ancient greek sexuality

Sex was a demonstration of power, the idea of strict hetero/homosexuality didn't come around until muh christian values. Women belonged on the bottom of society because they could only bottom, male bottoms were subordinates. It's not that deep.

>You can't have children by someone you don't trust, retard.
i think you are just disagreeing with me for the sake of it. Of course you can.

I too would want to get married, but not when all my money is at stake.
Romans did not marry for example for precisely the same reasons mgtow exists

>educational plays were not meant to make you think
ok

look i know how you feel. i too dont want to think that women are our enemies. i pray that you have some white pills for me friend.

>i hate women and female nature, but i dont hate my female family members.
>i think the patriarchy existed because of female nature.
>if you can please white pill me on women, i admit that i have taken to many black pills, which are mostly correct to my knowledge.

>I hate what Boomers have done to the west and Boomer nature, but I don't hate my Boomer relatives

Does that make sense?

As for white pilling on women, you need to make better quality friends so you can see high functioning marriages in action. There are millions of white women quietly leading good lives and mothering their children. You won't read about them on MGTOW pity party websites

you are missing my point. why did they focus on young men? I know they had almost no intercourse with them.