You have been chosen for the Holy Grail War!

So tell us, what Servant do you summon? What is your strategy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s43yLMgXXOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

assassin kerry

kill masters

william pierce as a caster. he's able to summon a single historical person from history if they're white and his other skill is manipulating white soldiers to fight for the ayran race. his noble phantasm is able to summon the collective force of the white race and is anti-world class

>us

fuck off to wherever you came from.

forgot the image

saber

fuck saber

Stalin of course, to bring communism to all those motherfuckers

I summon him as an Archer.

I think that me and anyone else here who isn't actually a Wizard would need to rush to summon Caster as soon as the Grail allowed us to summon without using our own mana. Because let's face it, none of us have any real magic power, so Caster is the only one that can really sustain itself. After that, set up a base and defend it while using familiars to scout for info

what a nice looking girl

Dragutin Gavrilovic, would work as archer or maybe even berserker. As for strategy, I'd leave that part up to him, seeing as he was a colonel and all.

Summon Solomon and enjoy the ride, seems pretty safe.
Alternatively, summon Andersen and enjoy him trash talking everyone. it probably won't win me a Grail, but at least I'll have a good laugh.

>ban
>drawing girls

i would summon chris kyle as archer

Enoch if possible. Biblical servants seem to be strong as fuck, but I'm not sure Which would be in the Throne because he was said to have gone to Heaven alive and become the angel Metatron. If not Enoch, then St. Germain, Hamlet, or Indrajit.

*I'm not sure Enoch
Remember kids, don't phonepost.

you're right. it's a girl (male).

It's not though.

I know Caster is great at setting a base but honestly i dont know if thats a great idea. You are open for any of the other servants to just enter and kick your shit in.

pic related because why not? He seems like a swell humble chap to fight a war with.
youtube.com/watch?v=s43yLMgXXOU

Summon Asura, punch shit.
Or summon any caster and make them buff me so I can punch shit instead.

I'd like to see more biblical servants. I like the idea of Asssassin Cain since he was the first one to kill someone and all.

"No."
As long as it's not about Grand Order, Fate is Sup Forums.

I pick the one motherfucker that actually followed up on his threat to drink from his enemies' skulls.

I've played a tabletop RP set in a holy grail war twice before, first time I chose Sun Tzu as archer, second time I chose this guy as berserker en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Götz_von_Berlichingen

>White Death

Fuck it, winner.

My strategy is enjoy the run

I would probably get Jekyll, my plan would be to try and avoid things as long as possible and swoop in at the last moment

I summon Martha.

If I get Rider, I'll convert. If I get Ruler, I'll start some fights.

If I have to fight then I use Martha's second NP "The Dragon Shield that a Blade Shall Not Pass" to protect us and then have her use her first NP to crush things.

Gilgamesh
Hang out and act like snobs, he could probably get me laid.
Solo the war, just ask Gil to not get too into fighting anyone specifically.
Use the grail to end world hunger

You had me until
>Use the grail to end world hunger
What are you, a faggot?

>Gilgamesh
>Listening to a mongrel like you

You have high hopes, mongrel.

Avenger, so whoever wins gets fucked.

I'm objectively a better person than Matou Shinji.

He liked Kotomine and he's not exactly royalty

You said he could probably get you laid, you're a worthless mongrel and ending world hunger isn't something he would care for.

I summon Jesus Christ.

If he refuses to be my servant, I'll use it to end all of humanity across all possible timelines, and since multi-worlds exist, there exist one where I succeed, thus to prevent this. The Counter Force either happens or Jesus comes in to be my servant.

No you aren't

Because Kotomine was amusing like a pet and their goals to fuck the world coincided.
Kotomine was ultimately a nice side-path to Gil and that's it.

If it couldn't make world peace, it can't end all time lines. Also if you don't have a catalyst it picks who best matches you.

Grail isn't that strong. Kaleidoscope doesn't guarantee there is a universe where you succeed and any version of you that summons Jesus would probably come kick your ass.

Are there rules against summoning Jesus

I only got through like three hours of the Fate route and dropped the series entirely because it was overwritten trash but the actual core idea of summoning historical figures as companions in battle seemed cool without all of the other dumb shit bogging it down

>it picks who best matches you
Does the World or whatever only pull from historic and mythical figures?
Because I'd kill myself if I got one of you faggots for a servant.

>No you aren't
I don't think anyone here has beaten or raped anyone

You need to be selected by the counter force to act as a guardian of the world. Also most had some impact which is how they were chosen in the first place.

>Does the World or whatever only pull from historic and mythical figures?
secondary reeeee
Kinda sorta. The Throne of Heroes is totally arbitrary when handing out acceptance letters.

A famous pirate like Kid or Blackbeard, fuck off from the holy war and just find their old treasure together.

I'd probably lose in the first day, or even faster, regardless of who I summon. I'd summon motherfucking Perseus and still would flop.

I summon Hitler and my strategy is to start the race war.

I'll summon the fat faceless old man as a berserker and just kek all through the war as he has his way with all the female servants other anons summoned. I don't even care about winning at this point.

I want to mindbreak her into a good empress

I would summon Saint George because he is the patron saint of my hometown.

I would summon Taneli Vatanen as an assassin

>The Throne of Heroes is totally arbitrary when handing out acceptance letters.
>You'll never become an heroic spirit for being an anonymous faggot on the internet.
>You'll never get summoned by this qt.
>You'll never "mana transfer" with her, only to later get both of you killed because you're an Unclassed scrub Servant with terrible stats and skills and a Noble Phantasm about shitposting.

>summoning EMIYA/Kerry and winning the war and wish to become a Heroic Spirit.
A grail empowered Caster Servant wouldn't seem bad for being a Servant, right?

>Anonymous Caster
Wouldn't sex weaken your wizard powers then?

I'd summon Mashu and immediately retreat from the war and start making babies with her.

You need a few things to summon a Servant, namely an artifact with strong ties to that servant, and enough mana to actually sustain them. Odds are, anything Jesus ever touched is under lock and key at the Vatican.

You can't get Germain because he's not dead, either. That's both part of his legend and tangentially related to his representation in Fate.

I summon Archer Heracles and let him finally wreck face like he was meant to.

Shirou is a nobody and become a hero, there is hope for all of us.

I'll summon "Mad Jack" Churchill as Saber or Archer, and let him do his thing.

I summon Æthelstan, the first king of England
alternatively I go and see if it's possible to summon The Unknown Soldier at one of the many tombs.

Who knows, they might be overpowered

Crap, you're right. Hamlet or Indrajit it is.

Abdul Alhazred as caster. Being the fictional writer of the Necronomicon must be worth something. With any luck he'll be an even crazier eldritch horror summoning freak than Gilles de Rais.

David from the bible, plan? Avoid attractive girls and always fight the tallest heroic spirit's.

I summon Jack Churchil. He would work as an Archer or a Saber. Probably better as an Archer. Would hope that he would get some kind of boosted stat or skill from being the last modern soldier in the world to routinely kill enemies with a a bow and arrow.

Slutty Aoi Yuuki is my favourite servant.

Could Lovecraft himself be summoned?

tatsuya shiba dissolve fucking everything

>animu lovecraft

I'm trying to imagine what he'd look like and I can't fully comprehend it. Lovecraft was pretty 3dpd, but even ugly people in Fate are somewhat endearing looking at the least. Could it be that my favorite horror writer could also become my hasubando?

I summon Väinämöinen, He would be an ok Saber or an awesome caster. Anti army sleep spell is OP, and he can hold his own in a swordfight.

Sade or Dionysus. get drunk and fuck bitches!

Medea
marriage

I'd imagine so, but I like the idea of literary servants and they're a decent way of getting around the old rule of limiting servants from the last couple centuries.

Vegtam the Wanderer
A god in human form makes for a great companion.

I summon Caster Karl Marx and have him use his NP to redistribute the wealth. Naturally now ever servant has equal states. Of course Marx's stats are more equal.

>Wanderer the Wanderer

Blame the Norse, not me.

Quetzalcoatl

My strat is that I fuck her and call her my Onee-chan

Probably Hannibal as a rider,though can't really think of any stats or NP to come up with a strategy
(only thing I can think of is maybe giving him a mad enhancement ability when ever he fights a servant of Roman origins)

Avenger.

well if Charlie Chaplin was confirmed to be summoned one time, I'm sure we can have lovecraft

Goldy 2.0, I just tell the man to have fun.

based Wolverine as my Assassin class servant.

My wish is to for there to be a new Grail War every month, forever.

Chaplin wasn't summoned. What? The whole point was that it was a joke.

No Chaplin was never summoned, in Fate/strange fake Sigma summons Watcher (who's True Name is unknown) but due to the fact no one can see him Sigma pretends that he has summoned Charlie Chaplin as Lancer.

i pray for my nice friend to have a better servant so i dont get murdered by hellfire spitting hands with my shit team of two cus medusa a french tranny and saber lily

that made me jiggle a little bit.

I'm honestly surprised Hitler has never been summoned. You think the nips would of done that already.

Crush some oppression with smuggest servant

Forgot pic

I summon Janus god of entries and Exits... because of my Blood.
Don't know his noble phantasm but probably the other Servant Anuses are fucked.

In most cases, you can't summon a god without some weird bullshitery. Even then, it would be nerfed by a servant container.

Don't worry , i could just hand the thing over to Nasu, I'm pretty sure that jackass could pull something from his ass like always.
Like Janus being some Alien-Like being and putting him into the Raider Class with some retarded Backstory about him being a human Hero first.

If i wanted to win id summon Karna or Gil, but i want to have fun so ill go with a Caster or Berserker. Probably Scheherezade.

Summon best girl Mata Hari.
>Set up information network.
>Sell info on Masters and Servants to other Masters in exchange for info and favors.
>Manipulate Servants into attacking targets that I designate to give myself an advantage.
>Can't be attacked due to her Espionage skill.
>Stay out of combat until only one other Servant/Master is left.
>Use her NP to make Master use his command seals to force their Servant to commit suicide.

And that's the story of how I won the HGW with one of the weakest Servants.

It's not that she can't be attacked, it's just that she won't be seen as an enemy. She could still get fucked over by an anti-army attack or by a berserker just fucking things up.