Dumb bitch just figures it out

How long before this "dawning" increases on these leftist fucking cunts?

They're organized as shit but cant figure out where their brainwashing leads. JFC?

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Instead of trying to fix their problem they flee to another country, so they can make the same mistake again

Typical woman.

Decline her appeal to emigrate. Let her reap what she sewed.

this

women are shite.

Oh so she fucks up the country and then she wants to just leave? Classic entitled bitch attitude, even when they admit to being wrong they won't take any responsibility for it or do anything to fix it.

"I called you racists, sexists, xenophobic scum but turns out you were right. You fix it while I go somewhere else"

Hahahahhahaha

This will soon dawn on our dumb whore roasties as well. Can't wait to ridicule them.

would killng her be a murder or assassination? asking for a friend

nobody jews like women do

Dumberer

This is what women do. Test a man to the point of destroying him. In the event you win, monkey branch over to the next victim.

It was always just an elaborate ruse to invade Poland again. Don't fall for it, Woyzeck. Let the Germans lay in the bed that they've made.

>she's trying to go to Poland
Yeah, sure. Door's closed.

Fuck off, we're full.

lynch that roastie poland

This deserves to happen to Germany.

Holocaust karma

>those bangs tho
Always problematic

Why would eastern/central european states make the same mistake and let in a bunch of people with a destructive ideology?

I hope the poles find out who she is and send her back.

This. Don't let this Jew in Poland bros. She'll just bring in her communist min poison.

Thats a Jew.

HAVE YOU FUCKING LEARNED YOUR LESSON YET, GERMANY?! HUH?! HAVE YOU?! FUCKING STOP LISTENING TO SJW CUNTS.

>dumb traitor commits more treason
Why am I not surprised?

>“It was a jarring perception when I noticed that these people I had helped, who were eating, drinking, dancing and laughing with me, who didn’t pray, who didn’t go to the mosque, who didn’t respect Ramadan, who made fun of religion and deeply religious people, called me ‘the stupid German whore’ when they were eating my food and were in my garden.”
kek'd, is this real or is it a meme?

You didn't think Jewish ethnicity was matrilineal without cause. Did you?

And as usual, men will do the dirty job of cleaning the ness made by women.

Don't let them leave!
Every nation needs to ban flight from Diversity.

should just force her to walk within 5 miles of a refugee camp
problem solved

Don't let her go to Poland she'll just fuck up that country the same way she fucked up her own.

Fuck off, Poland is full

Kinda like Nigel Farage fled to USA post-Brexit lmao

Of course it's real. They think we're all dumb cucks.

>Emigrate to Poland

DON’T FUCKING LET THEM DO THIS

DO NOT TAKE ANYONE COMING FROM EUROPE

It doesn’t matter that they’re white Europeans, they are tainted. Inviting them in is like inviting cancer in. I’m sorry for them, I feel bad for them, but better they stay and fight or die, then escape their sinking lifeboat only to topple yours by scrambling aboard. They voted everything the way it is, and they will continue to do so.

>libtards ruin a country into a shithole and then flee the scene of the crime, most likely still screeching about how diversity is strength and condemning nazis because patriotism makes them feel "uncomfortable"

every time

Don't let her in. She will just take the civilization destroying mind virus called liberalism with her.

>German men stay behind.
>Reich the shit out of migrants.
>Lonely, form a second alliance with Japan.
>Turn technology of sex bots to solve lonliness.
>The Axis of Sexbots create the most efficient and perfect waifus in existence.
GO TIME.

>ruin germany
>run away from problem while people she combated fix it
>if they fix she will return
>if they can't fix it, she sets up shop in an working place
>repeats subversion

Obviously. It's a very Jewish thing to ruin a nation, then just pick up and leave for the next nation to destroy. They really can't help it.

Send her to one of the POLISH Death Camps i hear the Media talk about.

nice find user - and ofcourse its not actually "too late" at all its merely a logistics challenge

Poland.
No.
Don't let them.
Don't.

She only takes offense if it affects her. Well it is too bad, she got the "Diversity" she wanted. That wretched quisling deserves every bit of stress she has now.

So she finally figured it out...

i know that, i mean if the girl is real, sounds too good to be true, and those people are usually too deep into it to come back ideologically

She needs a longer neck
Same idea as pic related

They already know its just polite to pretend otherwise.

Country was no longer white so it got ANGLOD by are Nige.

Men are more shite for going along with what the women tell them to do.

All you have to do is say no...

Even if they dont listen just shut up till they stop talking and do what you want anyways.

Barring that,
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

God damn this shit pisses me off.

Who says she came back? She's literally tossing the mess at men.

>(((Rebecca Sommer)))

>diversity macht frei
>as source
pol is literaly this retarded. thing with leftist is that they never awknoledge mistakes, no matter what. she would never say that like this, maybe she would think it but never admit it.,

she ruined Germany and now she's going to go ruin Poland. She must be Jewish.

>le 56% thinks people from Europe are "tainted"

>precision German engineering will make anime real

Um no sweety, you'll still be the "dumb German whore" in Poland swell.

The problem isn't Islam itself. The problem are Western women. Even if we import 10% of muslims, if we had normal birthrates, it wouldn't be a problem.

The problem is that German women aren't having children AT ALL. Most schools are full of foreigners, because they actually have children.

Islam is just the icing on top. Feminism is the real problem.

Also, Ive met a few of these types. Rich families, snob friend circles and a lot of traveling and fine dining.

They live in their own little bubble. They can literally do as they please and no action of theirs will ever have serious consequences. EVER. So these women dont understand the most basic human rationale, which is "MY ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES".

Do you think she's saying "I was wrong?" in the article? No, she's saying "ISLAM IS NOT COMPATIBLE", again deflecting blame.

These people live far away from the ghettos and take Uber, they dont ride the bus. They dont know what its like having to interact with these people.

And dont get me wrong, Im a liberal at heart, but women are the worst and will sink this continent into an early grave.

Um excuse me but we Dixielanders are 100% true Aryans!

Exactly. Everyone needs to take more responsibility, regardless of gender.

Playing the blame game gets you nowhere.

In a sense it's never too late, but the means to fix it will get worse and worse the longer you put it off.

This. She’ll revert at the first „mean“ Polish male nationalist that offends her. Make her sit in her mess until she cleans it up.

Poles will spread their border for them just like that.
They may talk big but east yuros are servile as fuck towards westerners. These libtards will enter Poland, Hungary, Czechia and will immediately accrete a swarm of beta orbiters who will parrot their shit ideas and then they will turn into a political force and decide to try again.

>goes to poland
>germany will be replaced within 3 generations because of cunts like this

This is what starts and uprising I swear.

i mean come back in the sense of come back to reality and speak the truth, according to wikipedia she's some kind of artist so i doubt she would say stuff like that without basically burning bridges with all her art community around her and isolating herself.

i mean those kind of people can easily isolate themselves from the consequences without having to take a stand, so sounds too convenient that she's saying those kind of things

Did she sew a tapestry?

He wasn't saying "don't take other Europeans, but DO take Americans."

He's saying let Poland stay Polish, which I agree with.

This doesn't work like that here.

>Instead of trying to fix their problem they flee to another country, so they can make the same mistake again
There is no fixing this, the subversion and rot has decayed nationalities where majority of the population is complacent to their masters

Hopefully places like poland don't reach put to these nation wreckers

>t.women

This is all of them. Thats what women do. Letting them have any political power is a mistake.

Footballer should be replaced with an ATF agent.

Did you not think this was their plan all along?

what, you thought they were going to sit in the now shithole they created? no

mission accomplished on their part,now its time to jump off the sinking, burning ship.

Poland is the next target

>she ruined Germany and now she's going to go ruin Poland
Fucking exactly. DOTR can't come too soon for these people...

>women now fleeing from country to country so they can fuck up the entire world with their retardation
Strip them of their rights.

Well, they called her mean names, user. Imagine if they raped her!
>She's probably vote for me then.
She basically realized she's unfuckable.

Don' t fucking give woman any power. Be it political, in media or on the internet, writing "opinion" pieces.

Women fuck everything up. Why you think the first sinner was a woman?

>Our plan to make Germany diverse backfires badly

>Let's just migrate in another country and try it again, this time sure it will work

It reminds me of communists, who fled to country they fucked up to try communism again in a new place, do not there get in Polesbros

As much as I'd like to believe that some of these idiots finally wised up, the article reads like fiction.
It touches all the "redpill" talking points about rapefugees.

>Country was no longer white

But enough about America!

Fuck that, Poles better not let that cunt in. She should reap what she sowed.

Her haircut tells me all I need to know

Poland. Tell her to fuck off and I'll pay you two months toilet cleaning wages as bonus.

Women are going to destroy western societies and men will be left to pick up the pieces.

she is going to be treated like shit here
all of yours whitefugees will

eastern europe actually knows that you think we are subhumans

Women don't understand consequences. It's the job of men to protect them from (((outsiders))) and outside forces and European men failed, fail and most likely will continue to fail hopelessly unless we embrace the traditional, tribalist mindset of our ancestors.

How can they atone for something that never happened
even if it did happen, they were getting rid of invaders
jog on cunt

could be that, she's too self-centered and arrogant to have the strategic awareness to shut up and realize that muslims are above women on the oppression olympics

still would be nice to see a better source than pages that collect these kinds of stories

>we are subhumans

Correct.

Hopefully Poland sends her back to the hell she created.

Poland should just tell them to fuck off. They just bring their leftist bullshit with them and use it to ruin another country.

Can't fix the problem without identifying the cause. It's not about placing blame, it's about holding people responsible and use them as examples of why their ideas and actions are bad.

Maybe it is men's fault for letting women do it. They wanted equality and a say in how society is shaped so we let them, now they should be held accountable for their actions. If we just swoop in and fix the problem for them they learn nothing.

>Men are more shite

women ruin things, men are to blame for letting them while they were out getting white feather shamed into being killed in trenches while their overlords gave women the right to vote with an immediate majority electorate because of dead men.

im so sick of this MEN ARE AT FAULT FOR EVERYTHING meme

>Classic entitled bitch attitude, even when they admit to being wrong they won't take any responsibility for it or do anything to fix it.

This sums up women!

gutless cunt

Self-hating bitch. Your lack of aryan spirit shows that you are the mongol untermensch element in the polish volk. I spit on you.

They will be the first to get the rope.

>governments kill men in world wars
>women are now majority
>women vote for welfare state
>women outvote men for open borders
>women let jews in

The men aren't leaving to fuck up another country.

It doesn't matter. They're just going to move elsewhere and vote for the same batshit crazy policies that they just fled from. It's a fucking sickness that needs to be put down.