Buyfag Thread

Read the guide at buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-12289404133.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-point_lighting
zcool.com.cn/work/ZMTgzMDU5NjA=.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy 4th of July buyfags!

Akiba stuffs, not much figures since I had no room left, but managed to get all the exclusive posters from the Monogatari x Sega cafe.

Sorry user, but this date has no meaning to me.

Such a pretty woman.

It's like they tried to combine four different suit designs into one terrible mess.

'murica

I will find that daki one day.

That's a nice codpiece

Can someone post the bingo template?

Damn, didn't see this one coming. She's really fucking cute in nendo form.

ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/entry-12289404133.html

Oh fuck, didn't expect that. Wish it was Shiori though.

'Murica! Fuck Yeah!

>Those tanlines
MUH
I wish this Porkchop had tanlines

I'm thinking of getting the Desktop Army figures as an alternative to the Cu-Poche. I didn't like their original designs but Gourai looks cute as fuck.

>Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again

Cu-poches are great, but if you like more the Desktop Army figures, be my guess
I only find the Gourai one cute, the other ones not, but that's me

>Desktop Army
either I'm blind or I can't find that tiny Gourai on MFC

Taro has really been blessed with great character designs

MAKI WHEN?!

I just checked, Seems like there isn't an entry for the Desk Gourai on MFC, IDK how to make an entry on it, so I can't create one

>Databases tab
>Add an entry
Never done it myself but I see the option to start, at least.

How do you anons sleep with your dakis? What positions do you find most comfortable

1/3?

2/3?

between the legs and hugging it is how pillows shaped like that are supposed to be used. Even if its just a plain version, It really helps if you wake up with a sore back normally.

3/3?

Can I have some info on her please?

GK most likely.

The first buyfag I've seen with a clean house. Congrats!

Stupis cute Hikari. Leave it to Koto to make the skirt cast-off.

You seem like a very nice young man(?), please keep playing that instrument.

My order finally came in. Sorry about the potato picture. I never take pictures of my figures

>I only find the Gourai one cute, the other ones not
That's exactly what I meant by 'I didn't like their original designs'.
The Cu-poche is also very cute but you get 3 Desktop Army girls for less than the price of one Cu-poche and they come with weapons.

c'mon, we all have clean rooms

T'witter?
Is that from the Seifuku Jeanne guy?

I'm scared

that's from lesliezerosix

I get what you mean now, I really like cu-poches myself, Desktop Army are good figures, but they aren't my cup of tea, but the Gourai ver is really cute, for the DA figs I see some post in /toy/ that it seems that to improve their range of articulation they need a bit od modding, but I think that their default range should be good

user that's a good way to attract alot of dust, I hope you air them out regularly

I guess that even with SLA printing you can't just grab a 3D model off the internet and make a GK out of it huh?

What color is best for lighting when taking pictures of figures? Besides natural light I guess, I'm only home at night so that isn't an option.

Green

WHEN

>buying used goods

i am going to stab your shit m8

I kinda like the tan versions, but I still wouldn't buy them.

>Bootlegs this long before the actual product
Goddamn China, slow down.

Having this in life size really underscores how disgustingly stick-like her legs are. Christ, Crabman.

Best GuP!

R-really user? That's kinda surprising.
I can't tell if you're just making a joke.

But she is literally used goods
Expired too

Fuck that's so pretty. But my parents will probably think I'm a dyke when they'll come visit.

What's happening on 4th July?

They probably already do

Yes, and?

Why would anyone want to stick their dicks into an STD-riddled rotting piece of meat?

Because it looks good.

Is that a penis?

user, pls

thanks
I used to be nice but now I am evil.

Where did you get left from, user-kun? Is it the deluxe LED version?

>its a garage kit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-point_lighting

I recognize that bulge

>Using a playmat as a mouse/keyboard mat
Why didn't I think about this before? Pretty avantgarde if you ask me. This idea could put some use to the TCG mats I don't use, I just need to think which because all my mats are very clean even after years of use and using them as keyboard/mouse mats gets them dirty very fast.

Aliexpres for 40-50 euro, for the price it's a good replica

Just use a color you think will fit the fig, be it thanks to the clothes, the pose, the hair/eyes/whatever. It's like when you have to dress up, you try to make the colors fit well together. Same thing.

Cleaning them is pretty easy, I just use some soap and water and it's perfectly clean.

>Buying Bootlegs
>Ever

I used to sleep facing up, twirling the daki between my legs and hugging it with a hand, it felt very comfortable as if you were with someone else. After some time I experienced back aches like I've never had before and even considered visiting a doctor, tuns out it was because I slept in this position, you can try it out if it doesn't hurt you in the long run.

After ditching that position now I just sleep facing up while placing the pillow above me and hugging it. It doesn't have that "connection" feeling but at least you feel as if you actually supported someone through buyfagging.

All I could find but I don't speak Chinese or w/e
zcool.com.cn/work/ZMTgzMDU5NjA=.html

Need that in my life though.

I like your taste.

I'm sorry. I just can't bring myself to spend over 250 euro(not counting tax) for FGO Saber so i will have to do with a bootleg. I had the deluxe version preorderd and paid a long time ago but canceled it so i could buy quartz for FGO

Should I buy this game? I know this is not v but I just a new computer and want to play new weeb games.

Fuck off to Sup Forums, then. Also yes.

I've tried this one the $1 mousepads from cowcow and the layers tear apart. Will a playmat be safer from that or do I have to clean them more often to prevent scrubbing them hard?

I, too, love Emilia.
Comfy house, user.

Thanks for the tips anons.

I don't know about those $ 1 mousepads but I never needed to do any scrubbing to my playmats, just gentle rubbing using my hand and soap.
Although I never had to deal with rough stains so I don't know about those.

I throw my playmats and cowcow mousepads in the washing machine and dryer with my clothes. The edges are a bit rough but otherwise they are in good shape.

Not bad, almost want

How is Bakuon, anyway? I've got it downloaded but haven't bothered to actually watch it yet.

First off, you're horrible for canceling her deluxe version to support gachacancer. Second, the standard edition is pretty easy to find, you could have settled for that.

>this is your average saberfag

Wrong.

Saberfags are usually those with decent jobs, a good lifestyle and great spending habits. Therefore they're likely to be able to afford as many of her figures as they want while also buying dolls.

Anti-Saberfags however are poor neets who end up making their own figures by printing them, cutting them out and adding a cross section at the bottom so it stands up.

>proper fig never
I don't give a shit about Automata, juste give me a Zero scale, for fuck's sake.

please don't lower the already damaged reputation of fellow saberfags anymore

t.Saberfag with poor choice of waifus

t. poorfag who only has a fake keychain of his waifu

shame on everyone who dropped the show

I didn't even it it a try.

This is way too young for my particular taste, but I do like how the lighting makes this seem like some sort of pervy night club.

Me on the right.