Question for Sup Forums

How many of you that hate blacks have actually interacted with black people? From what I've read in threads I'm guessing not many

One of my best friends growing up was black, he became degenerate as he got older though, started smoking cigs at like 11 and smoking weed at 12. I still liked him and I'm still friendly with him.

It's the black crime stats that redpill you initially. And when you see places like London and Paris and they're full of Africans it's like .. okay? How is this a good thing?

Try being white and walk around a majority black urban neighborhood at night. Tell us how that works out for you without being "racist"

>How many of you that hate blacks

Most of that is satire, shitposting and disinformation
We just want out own homeland, culture and the right to self determination.

Also proximity breeds contempt. Our countries are full of black people

Most of my best friends in the Army were black.

The only place I've interacted with blacks in Canada and most I.met and interacted with were nice people but here in Ireland we have blacks to who only started coming here during the celtic tiger economic boom and they were entirely bogus asylum seekers and brazen entitled disgusting people and I hate those blacks with every Fibre of my being and think every last one of them and their niglets born here should be booted out. I hate the African blacks here and always will and they shouldn't be here.

I've never met a black guy that wasn't a nigger
I have yet to encounter the "based black man" in reality

I don't hate blacks as a whole, but I detest "thug culture" and what it does to people. I've met a few good ones, but not many unfortunately.

I grew up around coon niggers, it turns out that being around niggers makes people racist towards them.

niggers, especially somalians, belong in the past.

I did. Before I got redpilled. Every time I made a joke about other races they would take it seriously. When they would make a joke about whites I just had to take it. Once I came here it all made sense.

ATL here
> ive dealt with negros all my life
there blacks
then niggers
> there more niggers the blacks
its not fair or good or right for whites and niggers to live in the same countries and have the same rights
> niggers are like childern
they really don't need to govern them selfs
as aryans we must save the negro from him self

agreed i don't belief we should take them in the future its like undiscovered tribes.... let them live there life

I was a lot more open to blacks before I actually got to know them. Used to believe that they were unfriendly treated and stereotyped. I have worked as a coworker or supervisor with a hundred or so. Almost literally worthless as far as productivity. Even the better ones as soon as possible will shuck and jive as soon as another black is involved. Always make everything about race when it is clearly not warranted. Complete victim mentality and failure to take responsibility. Average intelligence far below other races including mexicans. "p.s. if no such thing as race why is it always listed on any official form?" Group think mentality intellectually dishonest and always trying to get one over on the imaginary man! High self esteem based on supposed culture and looks. In short they seem to much less evolved than other groups and prone to violence. Most thoughts are literally whiskey pussy weed. Not much introspection, analysis or even observation.

Nah, I didn't truly hate niggers until I went to visit my sister and found one passed out in her buildings planet box with a plate of steak on his chest. You know what part really sealed the deal? He fell asleep without a fork nearby. Nigger was eating steak off a real plate at like 3 in the afternoon with his bare ass hands and got the itis, then just layer about for hours like a gluttonous beast.

Fuck niggers.

I wasn't racist until i interacted with them

You should have retired your farm equipment long before the war

>1 post by this ID
sage

niggers don't belong in Europe or the US, the shitskins need to go.

shill

You have to be joking...

Why the fuck is the chink holding a niglet while being surrounded by niggers?
What kind of wizardry is this?

I hate Niggers because i HAVE interacted with niggers. They are subhuman ape creatures.

Growing up in the white suburbs I thought blacks were cool misunderstood people.

I went out into the World and found out blacks are all Niggers. Every single nigger is a nigger.