If you aren't willing to do this hard for $9.50, you don't have a place in our america

if you aren't willing to do this hard for $9.50, you don't have a place in our america

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2009/03/14/business/worldbusiness/14vend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TkX-TPaodoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's a lot of wasted cheese

Real talk.

You gotta start from the starting line and work your way up, ownership, personal property and family are multi-generational. In self is one.

Surely a machine could do that way faster.

she's timing him, guess he wanted to know how quickly he could put 3 pizzas together

Insiders are bitches doing bitch work for minimum wage while I make more than them per hour in tips alone whilst listening to music and smoking cigs

t. Driver master race.

He should go open his own business.

$9.50 is the starting wage there now?
10 cent raise after a year boyo!!!

Kill youself you greedy kike

this

machines make shit food, no soul.

Do you think a female could be a driver?

There's already a machine that will make pizza from scratch start to finish. Making it assembly line is the next step.

Even then, he's showboating to make the pizza as quickly as possible on film. The volumes of order are not there to require him to move that fast.

Wait till they come out with self driving cars.

>muh soul food

There was one in Hamburg and it tasted like shit that I wanted to kms

Fuck off

B A S E D

Sure I've known some, but they make bad drivers, women aren't nearly as fast as the worst male driver and cant navigate for shit without GPS.

>man working
>woman just moving the pizza while holding her phone

fucking cunts

>machines make shit food

For anyone who wants to know, this is training for a national speed pizza making competition. No one would make an actual pizza like that. It would come out of the oven looking like crap. And not just because it's Domino's

>for $9.50
kek he just sent $9.50 worth of cornmeal into the air

I dont work as a driver anymore but if I was one I wouldnt be too worried about memecars, employers will still prefer humans who are faster and more flexible, the technology for self-flying planes has been around for decades yet the pilot occupation is still booming. Insiders, tho, will be the first to go with automation.

Yeah I can just taste the labor of love poured into every morsel of the mcdouble i just ordered from a pimply faced 16 year old

Cheese falls through grate, collected, re-used.

Please don;t put the rebel flag on this sort of stuff. Southern folk still are not afraid to work hard.

That's not the robot, that's the ingredients.
nytimes.com/2009/03/14/business/worldbusiness/14vend.html

Even then, standalone vending within an enclosed space is different than an actual full sized kitchen with a proper oven and time to prepare dough rather than mixing it with quick rise yeast in 60 seconds like that vending machine does.

Robots will dominate kitchens at fast service and casual dining restaurants in the near future and you won't taste the difference.

EQUAL PAY

Well the dough was probably made with a machine and the cheese grated with a machine and the pepperoni sliced with a machine, the rest is just throwing it together.

Ah yes, the soul food of niggers lazily putting together fast food that already has subpar ingredients

Without them you'd be unemployed

A
Fucking
Leaf

>he's showboating to make the pizza as quickly as possible on film
No shit retard the girl next to him is very clearly timing him with her phone

>....
>....
>....
>...I drive

>cant navigate for shit without GPS.

Not sure that last point has any relevance any more.

Fuck off, Doino's pizza looks fine.

Mcdonalds is trash you fat american fuck.

Looked like she was timing him.
Something tells me that this isn't how he works the entire time he's there.

Why would I be willing to do anything for $9.50 when based on education and experience I can expect a multiple of that?

I for one welcome our new robot servants.

this faggotry is why i get pizza with hardly any fucking sauce on it and like 3 cheese bits with 2 fucking pepperonis?

There's no generational wealth anymore, not for white people. You'll give every penny you have for end of life care.

>making shitty pizzas at top speed
That's why I don't buy Domino's.

>not understanding that min wage directly influences the price of milk
raise min wage and milk price raises.

It is his, people tried to complain on Twitter and he responded saying he owned it.

take job vurry serous make many pizza

>being proud to be a slave

As a person who's into cooking - yes.
Ingredients are not uniform.
Which means you'll have to deal with each meal as it's own discrete event.
Machines can get you reasonably tasty mediocre meals, but they will never make "good" meals.

thats messed up you have to jump through hoops for $9.50.

>Amazing Goyim
>tonight at 11

Drivers are discouraged to use GPS since it slows drivers down as fuck. I was one of the fastest and never used GPS.

shouldn't they be kissing his ass?

>chain pizzas
disgusting

he owns the franchise. maybe he
>takes pride in his business

i remember being young at working like that too. it kept work fun and challenging.

Three poorly slapped together pizzas is not working hard.

>Machines can get you reasonably tasty mediocre meals, but they will never make "good" meals.
if anything machines do it better you pleb, machines can be consistent instead of a retard like you making a meal one day thats good then the next week making the same meal & it being literal shit because you're inconsistent with everything

1 post by this ID

You fuckwits will bite absolutely any bait won't you?

Driving is a scam job, unless the company pays for maintenance and gas

>being proud to enslave other people

>dat pic
Now I want tacos, asshole.

Not only this, but it only takes one woman in your family somewhere to pull the pin on the feminism/divorce grenade and every kid below that generation needs to start over from scratch.

Feminism and divorce destroys wealth. The woman takes everything care of the biased family courts and wastes it on stupid bullshit.

>dislike minimum wage because it forces prices of goods to go up and makes it harder for people to find jobs when minimum wage get increases
>but also wouldn't be surprised if minimum wage gets abolished suddenly, companies will go full jew and be like 1 cent a hour for pedro :)))))))))))))

he is attempting to set a record you retard

This is as good as any other slide thread in the catalog. At least its got a video.

and now they are starting to move into even if you were just dating.

I'm being fired today. Feels absolutely the worst, man. I don't know what to do with my life from now on.

Maybe he pays them well.

If the CEO guy is really working 2781 times harder than the minimum wage guy, then he deserves every bit of it.

nothing makes you happy does it? you must be an entitled cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=TkX-TPaodoM

Not harder, more productive. The difference is important, because he isn't working 2781 times as hard, that probably isn't even possible.

Probably wouldn't happen. you really do get what you pay for. I could see the market becoming more competitive, as it stands now companies are encouraged to mass hire retards at the (((minimum wage))) and just do the bare minimum to keep franchises turning a profit. Take away that mandate and now companies have to compete for good labor. Might be wishful thinking, but
>John makes minimum wage bending tacos at taco bell
>John is the best taco bender
>Burger King wants better workers but only pays minimum wage
>no incentive for John to move
vs
>John is a good worker
>BK needs good workers
>Taco Bell is paying shit
>BK offers a higher wage to steal John
>TB offers more to keep him

To be fair, this IS how it works once you enter the corporate world, but still. Min wage is bad.

Don't forget the CEO and median guy also get a raise.

Maybe they should move out of areas where milk is 3.70.

Perfect nigger free burgers every time? I can't wait!

Yep. MGTOW is the only way to protect yourself, and even then it doesn't protect against baseless #metoo type accusations (you will still lose your job even if it's a total lie).

>supreme pizza

>tries so hard
>still shit food
>still mutt land
>still divorces
What's the point?

>I deserve money for existing

You get paid according to the value you produce and the salary you negotiate

all this chewing is starting to get on my nerves when are they gonna liquidize the big mac and just give it to me in a toothpaste tube.

first place i searched for milk

when will I be able to download the sensations, satiation and feelings of eating a big mac from the internet?

people paying minimum wage dont make me happy. It is legalized slavery
thanks for the good laugh.

Haha no, just date for longer, don't fuck her and ask loads of questions. If she leaves or lies, she can't be trusted. Finding a good woman takes time, there's other options than instant relatioship and no women whatsoever.

he's working harder and more productively

they multiply

18 hour work days plus he's super productive

The last time I went to shartmart here in rural Indiana, they were selling a gallon of milk for 70 cents. It was so cheap that I thought they mislabeled it.

even the little 12oz drinks are now 1.50. our you can get 2 liters for 1.35.

>end of life care
Just kys

do you have any clue how labor works? have you ever managed a restaurant? in order to turn a profit you can only pay so much. if pay per hour goes up then the amount of total hours available goes down. either by having less employees or shorter shifts or both

cause it will be 20 a month where drones will track you and 3 magazine subscriptions.

In the hand full of service jobs I worked during college, no one who worked this fast was actually doing a better job. If they have English as a second language it's likely worse, because if that guy fucks up it's going to take a massive amount of time to untangle it. My guess is he's doing that because it's fun, not because it's faster or necessary.

Based chink. Or beaner, I can't tell. Seems like a hard working guy and I wish him success.

People who go above and beyond like this usually don't stay at the bottom for very or long, or they'll quit your shitty franchise.

Probably. I do wonder if minimum wage was abolished, would companies cut their employees paychecks right away? Or would they keep it the same to prevent any massive controversy?

I can see their current employees remain the same while new employees are paid less until they prove themselves I suppose.

>Not harder, more productive
CEO's "production" relies and the worker's production. He just sits in his arm chair and smoke a cigar. He convinced a bunch of people to wage cuck so that digits will rise in his bank account. He just needs to (((claim))) the money-making system is all.

lol your retarded if you think that's what they do

why do liberals think its better for children to starve to death than have jobs? like in 3rd world countries

why iv'e never worked in the pizza industry but i think i can take him. what say high now at funopilious pizza.

When you sell everything through Volume, wasting said ingredients don't cost that much.