Promare

>Here its called Promare and will be like killlakillXgurrenlagan.

I was hype for a grainy photo and a sentence.
A Fucking EXPO for this?

Yes, the entire expo was for that single poster. Every single non-Trigger panel was hyping it up. Such a shame.

They also talked about the thing at length but the streams wouldn't catch any of it.

Also, "Kill La KillxGurren Lagan" was never really mentioned.
It's mecha imaishi. TTGL was TTGL, KLK was just a spin on mecha by turning the robots into pervy clothing (thus making it a much cheaper to make show).

The trigger panel was such a letdown. 3 posters and a shitty inferno cop skit. The Q&A was also trash with people asking questions everyone already knew about LWA.

KyoAni won this AX to be honest.

what does this title suggest? is it a proper name?

>will be like killlakill
dropped

>XFlag

Oh god, prepare for shit quality and lots of product placement for merch, also a half assed mobile game that will die 6 months after the anime.

Its like you are implying that Trigger is better than any other studio

How did I imply that?

>kamina knock off
>shit la shit style

JUST

This more looks like Luluco style than KLK.

that the QUALITY, merch, and half assed game wouldn't happen if XFlag was out of the picture. Trigger would cash in on their own too.

Leaked screenshot

If this is true it doesn't look that good, the designs specially are very uninspiring.

>I can't read filenames

I wanna die.

Its true

user in charge of being retarded, I see

Looks even worse than expected

I'm still waiting for the horses.

Doesn't it look like some Flash game visuals? If my hunch is right and managed good I'm curious to see how this will look in anime, we already had Panty & Stocking that used cartoon minimalism to exacerbate anime action and style but with even more minimalistic designs it could be interesting too.

>it could be interesting too.
or look like absolute garbage

That's stylized concept art dude

yeah of course.

Maybe not desu.

>Doesn't it look like some Flash game visuals?
That's probably what they're going for, xflag is a mobile game company

a 2d platformer in anime could be fun

or not?

It's real my dad works at anime.