White nationalism spreading 'like wildfire' among jewish community

WHITE NATIONALISM SPREADING AMONG JEWISH COMMUNITY

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW

forward.com/opinion/393514/white-nationalism-is-spreading-in-the-orthodox-community/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n4bba
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Let us be clear, I don't think the orthodox jews are the problem.

It is the secular leftist jews who are causing all the problems.

They finally have the excuse they need to genocide Palestine. The price is a bit high though: it's admitting Hitler was right.

Nice try, Schlomo. The orthodox Jews believe their messiah will come when Edom (white European Christian civilization) falls. They are working tirelessly to bring about their messiah.

Yeah the Jews who left the Tribe are the problem.

wtf is this like 4 levels of talmudism or are the jews finally seeing that the parasite cant live wihtout the host

The Talmud is far trashier than Sarah Silverman.

Bible thumping Christcucks think he will return when the Jews tear down the Dome of the Rock and rebuild Solomon's temple. No one ever addresses this as the reason why all the Christian fundamentalists are always cucking

Some ultra-orthodox groups oppose Israel. Could somebody explain why this is?

This.

Right wing jews are shady in the way they only help each other, but really its what whites should do too. Leftist jews are the source of anti-west propaganda

Of course it is. You'll find that every single figure in the "Alt-Right" has deep connections to the Jews. The Jews wanted to hi-jack White Nationalism into serving the Jewish interest and ZOG, they found their Fuhrer in Trump, and you all gave them the keys to power.

from the comments : "...we, the Jewish people, are not white and our enemies will make sure we know we are not white, Orthodox Jews will stop trying to pass and will begin distancing themselves from the alt right so they can remain Jewish...."

>every single person on the right serves the Jews, so stop supporting anyone and remain politically paralyzed goy err guys!
>you can trust me, I'm an anonymous person on the internet!

you sound afraid

this is disgusting, I hope these vile racists nazi jews are punched in the face and given plenty of diversity

#openbordersforisrael

Because of the draft?

now that's something you don't hear of everyday. nazi jews. huh

"May God extend Japheth's territory; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth." The bible quote that seals the deal.

Maybe you are right.

Because here is a real redpill for you

>isreal is a nationalist paradise

Go look up Jerusalem day or isreal day I forget. But there is video of hoards of drunk Jews running through Muslim areas and slamming stickers on everything and attacking non jews.

It's fucking beautiful really. I would almost say we need that in america. Kick out the shitty Muslims like that.

Translation for the Biblically-illiterate: Jews have always been evil.

They’re still Jews, but they’re Jewish in the way the unprincipled shetl butcher was Jewish, rather than the usurious internationalist is Jewish. Their neighbourhoods are filthy, they have remarkably poor hygiene, and are often hideous due to generations of inbreeding.

One of my first JQ redpills was having one of these shekel grubbers as a landlord. Rent was fairly cheap, given the area. The place had mezuzahs (little Jewish charms) on all the doors, kek. The thing was, the guy was cheap as fuck. There was a lot of graffiti of the front door, and it was always a fight with the roommates to get him to cover it up. When he did, he’d do a half assed job and never bother to properly match the colour.

The kicker? Nigga ran a goddamn paint store.

He was also a rabbi.

#basedjews - lets put it all over our social media, lads. It will "spread like wildfire"

they look huwite to me

As a grafitti artist how do you know it wasn't Jewish tagging?

>when a bunch of hebrews wearing yarmulkes start unironically heiling hitler

Because the"Messiah" has to give them pissrael as it stands the Jews where given palistine by man so they are to roam as rootless likes until then.

Japeth=White Man according to scholars since Josephus.

The area wasn’t really a Jewish neighbourhood anymore, mostly Chinese (surprise surprise) now. Looked like standard nigger graffiti. Checked for anti-Semitic stuff, never saw any.

This, only when their messiah arrives can they have their own state.

what if hitler was the messiah?

Based

ARCHIVE that link, moshe: archive.is/n4bba

Good thing they're full of shit because the Noah story never actually happened and was simply a Babylonian tale repurposed for Jewish use. Point being: Stealing other people's property and taking slaves is evil behavior, but they write it like it's no biggie.

Maybe. I think Hitler was the return of Christ and the Jews tricked us into killing him again. I'm not religious so I don't know if the 2nd coming of Christ is the same thing as the Jewish "Messiah"

Japeth=European Whites, Shem=Jews and Arabs.

you realize that kind of shit was standard behavior 4000 years ago dipshit. back then israeli's were literally a tribe with a bunch of other tribes around them and they fought for land.

>I think Hitler was the return of Christ
>I'm not religious

They are not supposed to get Israel until god returns.

hitler wasnt a white nationalist

Hitler had some jewish blood, so he could have been christ's second coming. It's something to think about.

It's strange because JP's reading list made me buy a holocaust survivor book and all it did was reveal how fragmented the jewish community has always been, against itself, they're more broken up ideologically than any other group I've known and more prone to hurting each other than any other.

I'm reminded of that by this.

The idea of the Jewish Messiah is someone that establishes Jewish rule of the world

He might be more comparable to a Jewish prophet as they frequently called the Jews out on their shit and got killed for it

>>Oh ho imagine this fine turn of events.
Jackasses have been pulling the strings for years.
Realize they have fucked up by allowing Achmed in their backyards.
Perhaps we should just let the fucking hypocrites form their own death squads, and do their own dirty work for a change.
I can never love the Jew, they are like the really shitty pet that ruins all your stuff while you sleep.

Both are a fucking cancer to society

This. Hitler was germanophile and allied with muslims and asians against other whites.

Don’t you remember? The get that said we’d take over Judaism.

Hitler was a cuck, not even ironically. The guy probably sucked of Muslims every night

No exceptions. RINO Jews flooded this country with spics and niggers from the four corners of the globe. All kikes must go.

Kike here, I love this.

The problem is that Jews are genetically inclined to be super left, so without religion to hold them back, they'll destroy everything.

>H..hey look goys!
>We are just like you!

>jews finally realize that just tricking whites for their money is more profitable than giant global schemes that never really earn them anything but scorn
>comfy white/jew relations where we treat each other good but sometimes they're a little cheep when it comes to money, but it's treated just as a drunk Irish would be
I want to believe

kek

It is written in our ancient scriptures that the Jews are superior and were chosen to be the Gods over the nations, the leader of all nations. Despite being small in number, our scripture contends, the Jews will rule over everything, including all the goyim. But we will meet much adversity in this journey, especially from the tribe of Edom (which is ambiguously referring to European people) and another more mysterious tribe called Amalek. We are commanded to exterminate every last one of the Amalekites and Edomites. This is in the Bible, not even the Talmud or Zohar.

Kabbalistic works go into more detail. Jesus was considered the son of God, and God himself. But Kabbalsitic works, even those who predate Jesus, say that all Jews are not only the children of God, but are God themselves. Jesus may have been better at harnessing this fact, but every Jew is God and this divinity is the source of their power over the goyim. Being one with the Creator, Jews can will reality into existence. Even without training. But training increases this connection to the Ein Sof within. Everything you see going on is willed by us. This is how it is written in the Zohar and Talmud.

It's because Jews are divine. This is the orthodoxy of Kabbalah. Jews are not harnessing magic external from they, we are harnessing their own potential as being God.
It comes from the idea that Jews are divinity, we can counter God because we are God.

Me too.

(((they))) destroyed SA and now spit at it.

The Tribe wasnt satisfied with their full control over the US since the passage of the 1965 anti-white bill. Straight after their defeat of white america in the 60s, they started barking at overseas strongholds of Whitedom- Australia and South Africa. Ultimately Australia succumbed to Yiddish nagging and harassment and withdrew its White Australia policy. South Africa collapsed under the incessant nasal shrieking of the Burger Yid and Europe opened its anus to the browns under the command of Dictator Goldstein

(((they))) actualy fled to white australia after the collapse of SA.... and guess what? they removed the "White Australia" policy too

parasites destroying their hosts and fleeing to new ones.

>South Africa

They helped the ANC destroy Apartheid because muh racism. Then they fled when South Africa predictably turned to shit.

Now they are in Australia pulling the same shit. Serious 50% of the apologists for African/Muslim/Refugee crime and multiculturalism are Jews. The Jewish lobby was the major reason the move to repeal Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act, which criminalises speech that is offensive, was torpedoed.

A Jewish Commie was the beginning of the end of our White Australia policy too. He proved we were using the language test as a means to discriminate against Jews from entering the country.

Then in Australia and UK, they have a high percentage of Jewish South Africans. They don't represent the average white either with their progressive, "cause shit and get out" views. Jews made up around 1.5% of the white population in 2001, that figure is even less due to emigration.

This thread confirms two things I've thought about South Africans;

1. They're absolutely humorless.

2. They're all Jewish

Maybe those two points are related, and normal Seff Afrikans (Boer or English) are decent.
Most Jews left for London and Sydney when shit hit the fan because they had the means to. The rest of us plebs are left with the dirt that the ((ANC)) created.

There's a heap in Johannesburg that came around the end of the 19th century following the gold and stayed as it developed a financial sector but are now seem to be leaving en masse.

The first group of jews went with the portuguese traders to be merchants.
Jews went to south africa following the finding of gold and diamonds and went with the anglos/rothschild-financed rhodes to be precious gem merchants since jews control the diamond trade.

the SA Jews fled from the multiculti bastion they created to the refuge of Whitedom in Australia.

I worked for a bank in Sydney, run by South African Jewish expats (theres heaps of them there). My first thought was: Why the fuck did they all flee to White Australia?

They created multiculti SA. Atleast stay the fuck there or go to Israel. Then I started noticing a flood of Jews from NYC, NJ, and Israel all swarming Australia for the white gibs- the last bastion of Whites

truly parasites. Australia needs to send them back to Russia, Israel, or South Africa

>points out common sense talking points
>proceeds to say "LOOK AT HOW HORRIBLE AND WRONG THEY ARE
>doesn't actually disprove anything

these people are pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

impossible jews arent white

>Oy Vey the horror of us Yids being openly racist
>Oy Vey calling black people “shvartze” is taboo.
>*sterilizes 1 million Ethiopian Jews*
>Oy Vey racism is bad

/ourkikes/

He’s probably a Jew who posted this

wtf i love jews now!

So if we FULL NATSOC USA and the jews pack up and leave to Israel with no hard feelings what do we do?
Celebrate?
Nuke Israel?
Nuke Israel then celebrate?

What will we name the holiday for remembering when we were freed from jewish tricks?

>nazi jews

Based Orthodox Jews. Truly the Greatest Timeline.

> It's on the news so it must be true and an accurate reflection of reality with no political bias or purpose at all
the state in absolute Sup Forums

>I've read it on Forward so it must be true