youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=rvDKTRgoSS8
freeworldcharter.org/
freeworldcharter.org/en/faqs
youtube.com/watch?v=0tQsrRimOks
paradism.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=cDGZqaA9G9s
youtube.com/watch?v=-diLmj5wJdE
google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/apple-joins-google-facebook-microsoft-ai-research-group-1603588
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7vhl3m/dow_plunges_1500_points_sp_500_now_negative_for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s literally just correcting. Everyone knew the exponential growth was a falsity, it will return to a more linear growth. I still haven’t “lost” any money and probably won’t.

How much was it worth 1 year ago?
It's not crashing until it goes below that price.

Bitcoin-bubble was never anything more than a modern version of tulip mania

What the fuck, wasn't it at 9k a couple days ago? Did people figure out Tether is a scam?

TINSEL TOWN COMES TUMBLING DOWN!

Wheres the bottom tho?

>output of two nuclear power plants is wasted on NEETs playing with monopoly money

Literally a dollar.

Just as planned
STRAP ON, WE'RE GOING DOWN THE PIT

About 8 floors down if you want no chance of surviving

youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk

And the black market accounting.

>tfw lost over 45000$ already

welp. bye for now

>It’s literally just correcting.

OH only 43,500ish down now! wooo

I'm planning on buying $5000 in bitcoin if it crashes below $50

I know a guy who was dumb enough to buy at $10000 after it was $11000 because “It’ll go back up now is the time”. He’s not very smart.

not gonna happen mate

>let me tell you why bitcoin is a flower

>meanwhile IRL

>because they're both meaningless tokens whose value is only derived from a passionate cult of greedy retards

CHAPTER 6
THE PIT

get fucked cryptards

>a non-perishable token that separates your money from the greedy hands of kikes is the same thing as a tulip
keep trying sholomo

>MFW NOW OVER 46K LOST

FUCK FUCK FUCK

6.3 giggawatts

t.

imagine being a coiner right now

I TOOK OUT A FUCKING 2ND MORTGAGE AND NOW IM OVER 46K PROBABLY WILL BE UP TO 50K LOST BY THE END OF THE DAY

>b-buy the dip!

lol. a currency that you can buy but not use without paying everyone who touches it a fee. You can shop on Amazon with them but with fees you are better off just paying with a standard card. There was never a world where BTC was anything more than tulip bulbs. This was a pure bubble man and you know it.

I think it was around 1,100

shitcoiners eternally btfo

I it goes down to 5k I am buying at least 10 bitcoins.

Shut up jew leaf

Good idea, and make sure to sell them back when they hit 2K

It's stories like this that make me regret not investing in buttcoins.

This has to happen as to allow the federal backing of cyrpto coins.

Major Credit Card companies are going to be responsible for 1 coin vault ( Housing Coin , Food Coin, Luxury Coin , Transportation Coin etc....)

Then we will be free of the FDR and the Jews that run it....

But....

If the Jews (FDR) get involved and are allowed to take power.... New World Order overnight....

Imagine a money-less society. A world where we treat each other kindly and help one another out of our good nature. A world where we all work to make our communities sustainable and marvelous. No longer do we need banks or a government, fiat or crypto. We just need each other brother/sister!

youtube.com/watch?v=rvDKTRgoSS8
freeworldcharter.org/
freeworldcharter.org/en/faqs

youtube.com/watch?v=0tQsrRimOks
paradism.org/

youtube.com/watch?v=cDGZqaA9G9s
youtube.com/watch?v=-diLmj5wJdE

Let's talk about living without money /biz/! A new world is on the horizon.

>20K*

THIS IS happening bud. if it doesnt get up to 10k a coin im pretty much fukced

BTC is not money. Amazon and Subway will allow you to trade them in. They are fucking tulip bulbs and if you do not get that reference then you are way too fucking stupid to criticize anyone about how the markets work.

I'm watiing til 3K then selling my house for 30K to buy 10 coins, then I'll sell at 15K. I haveno problem living in my car.

NEVER GOING UP AGAIN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If it dropping to 7k is losing you tons of money you already fucked up, kys

Oh you are not just insane but totally delusional. In a smearing shit on the walls sort of way.

Nice nigger pasta.

>takes credit for the rise of the stock market than, right afterhe takes credit it falls literally 666 points.

>A.I stock market

>How will the world respond?
Hopefully gpu prices stabilize again
>was saving up like $10 a week to buy a 1080ti
>finally get enough put back to cover the price they've been for almost 3 years
>go onto newegg to buy it
>costs $1000 more than they used to
>every gpu has gone up byt like $1000
>find out it's because cyptofags buying a hundred at a time and destroying the market

IT'S GOING BACK UP

Get that commie shit out of here.

Niggers will never work unless there is a whip at their backs.

Illegal Spics will never pay taxes and their children will bitch and moan about not wanting to go back to their shit hole country even though it was their parents that brought / had them here on USA soil.

Jews will always lie and try to corner markets and make money off the labor of others....

Politicians ( and the Jews that control them ) will never work a day in their lives at the cost of the public.

When we can kill these people mentioned.... then and only then..... can we chat about a "perfect society"

/rant

Guess ur going to file for bankrupcy lol

CRISIS AVERTED???

Found the Shill ladies and gents

There's actually a more modern equivalent than Tulip bulbs

Imagine if it was 1999 and you had just bought a couple thousand Beanie Babies for $50 each. Then one day you discover they're now worth $38 each. You think to yourself "Oh well, I'll just hold on to them, in a couple years they'll be worth $500 each and I'll be set for life."

nigga im only 400k in debt not that bad

remember, buy high sell low

>bought 400 bitcoin back when it was 20-25 bucks a piece
>currently sitting on 100 bitcoin

Should I sell? I've already liquidated most and I won't suffer at all if I let it keep dropping since the chances of it hitting sub-25 dollars is as high as the DOW dropping 10k by the end of trading today.

only put in a couple gs but I'm down 50% on that, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this fucking sucks lol. I wanna believe its going back up but I don't want to be some schmuck who loses another 1k I could havfe saved by jumping out now... ugh. What is the easiest exchange to sell for Canadians? fuck this shit is too stupid, I'm putting my money into real stocks that aren't gonna drop 20% a day. Worst part of this is everyone chirping me about this gay fucking scam shitcoin

Yes I am a shill and your cryptocurrency that has the same value as a giftcard is going to die off. BTC was great for getting rich off of idiots but it will never be a real currency and you are well aware of this. Keep being insane. I bet your sexy as hell when you are foaming at the mouth mad.

STAY ON THEM!

LOL

Be a boomer faggot
Buy 1 hipcoin at $15 thousand
It's going to the moon
Crashes and burns now worth 6K
Heading to 2k

Boomer faggot couls have bough 10oz of gold for 13.7K and a nice AR 15 for $1300, both which holds their value and are worth something when the grid goes down.

Let's laugh at the coiners.

RISING UP! BACK ON THE STREETS...

What is up with you?

my cousin had 60k at it's height... and was shitting on me for not investing.
Knowing him he probably didn't cash out - any math anons can tell me how much he lost so I can make fun of him?

SCRATCH THAT, IT'S GOING BACK DOWN
HOW JUST ARE YOU RIGHT NOW, FOLKS?

google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/apple-joins-google-facebook-microsoft-ai-research-group-1603588

It’s going back up boys. The crash is averted. Pack it up.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7vhl3m/dow_plunges_1500_points_sp_500_now_negative_for/

>post this ironically
>reddit retards upvote it

>BITCOIN HAS FINALLY CRASHED
youre cute