Koi to uso

Am i the only one who thinks those big eyes make them look like they're fucking terrified the whole time.

Also pleasantly surprised by this one,adapted pretty well and the ost is spot on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G12dlvX1CoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the eyes, it's kinda offputting but it makes the show look 'anime' while still being distinctively unique.

What did she mean when she said she wants to kiss him and do more things with him?

Not saying it's bad but everytime she looks at him i can't help but laugh at how much she looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

hold hands

The huge pupils didn't bother me in the manga at all -- I found them cute, even, but in the anime, something about them looks really strange. I can't say I had that same issue with the Kuzu no Honkai anime.

It was a good wholesome show, will miss it.

Man, the government sure must have money to burn if they can send two people to hunt down some kid at the park in the middle of the night just to deliver some piece of paper.

They're too round. Especially the top section.

yo can someone spoil the manga for me on this one? these kinda shows put me off, happened with your lie in april too

That bitch in Your Lie in april was so manipulative I fucking hated her

What do you want to know?

Pretty sure everyone has a tracker chap inside them

Chip*

>woman writes a harem
>girls are emotional psychos and is 90% girl politics

>man writes a harem
>girls are comfy and nice. Drama is few and far between

just the bullet points really, anything major

You just can't handle a real woman.

still ongoing as so there is no definitive ending yet

I know. Handling them seems unsavoury.

Why do you think we are where we are?

or...you know,...any woman in general.

I'll laugh when another man claims her virginity.

You mean a horny redhead lesbian.

Sort of like that nice government employee.

Everyone looks like they're on heroine. Also, the premise is so fucking stupid, it broke my suspension of disbelief far more than any shitty Isekai show. Does the manga explain the mechanics behind this seemingly omniscient government at some point, or is it glossed over in favor of muh wacky romantic shenanigans?

She's straight you yuricuck

The eyes look way less uncanny in the manga, that's for sure.

>reddit spacing
Fuck off you mentality ill tumblard.

Women know how women work.

I've seen worse with Kanon, so I'm ok with any big eyes now. uguu
Tbh if you watch anime for long enough this wouldn't bother you.

>Government officials somehow knew he was at the freaking park, and went there just to deliver the fucking notice despite it being completely fine to be delivered at night
>Cellphone screen goes fuzzy for no fucking reason while he reads the message on his phone, and the name was wrong

Aside from the fact that the government officials come at fucking midnight for no fucking reason and somehow knew where he was, what the fuck was up with the fuzzy screen? Was it just a delusion from how happy he was? I mean, cellphones don't go fuzzy like that just from reading a freaking message.

To be delivered in the morning, i meant.

You must've never gotten any cute messages.

They are experiencing something that I will never have the chance to.
Young love.

From this thread

Maybe in all these harem shows there is dumbass girl drama behind the mc's back but don't know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=G12dlvX1CoA

fuck man,the opening gets me everytime.

Thats not even Misaki, retard

>Post yfw gaybro wins

Have gaybros ever won in harem manga or anime?

Why is she into eggheads?

No, at least that I am aware of

>tfw too intelligent to government arranged marriage.

God, those fucking eyes. It's like everyone is constantly suffering seizures.