Why are young girls not told they have a much shorter time to find a husband?

The media is constantly shilling that girls can go to college and then travel the world and have careers and only after 30 have to find a husband.

All the while reality shows that it is virtually impossible for a womam aged 32 and older to start a family and be happy - only very rich celebrities can do that.

Is this a targeted depopulation program introduced alongside birth control? It feels like they introduced it because they knew the Earth cannot sustain an ever growing population.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-health-pregnancy-age-complications/severe-birth-complications-more-common-with-older-mothers-idUSKBN18Q28T
nrafamily.org/articles/2017/2/1/are-women-better-shooters-than-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they do.

because its not true. i married my wife when i was 30 and she was 32. we had 3 children and are quite happy.

stop believing pol memes

>stop believing pol memes

how many guys came in ur girls pussy raw? do you even know? u know she keeps a bit of each mans dna in her, and ur kids have some of it as well

Because it has nothing to do with women.

Men marry the first serious girlfriend after finding their first real job. They wont marry unless they can support a family.

Now in a City things get even more fucked because young men cant afford it, and all girls are literally fucking Chad because hes the only guy rich enough. So you get hypergamy.

The modern world isnt designed for our monkey brains.

Because older "career women" don't want to accept that their time is up. Women think perception is reality, so if they can get EVERYONE to believe the lie, they think they'll feel better about themselves.
They don't, and they become bitter and project their anger onto men (who's fault it is, because weak men let women dictate the terms.)

You really believe that laughable buzzfeed tier science? Even if that was the case, I honestly couldn't care less. I'm happy, our children are wonderful. Meanwhile you're a miserable dog blowing retard who will die alone, propagating nothing but your fetid odor. Calculate that.

That said, the answer is none. She's quite adamant about birth control, it wasn't until we were sure about marriage that we stopped using condoms. Even so, irrelevant. Keep falling for kike memes and avoid breeding though.

The Jew laughs at your qualms.

There will be a new crop of young girls, next year. Always. So it doesn't matter how many are destroyed, you see. Tomorrow, there will be one smaller and cuter. And the next day, five more. Always.

Just one more form of livestock. Remember, your women chose this! They wanted big dicks, so they chose this path! You want to save them? Don't be a retard! Your women worship the BBC until we tell them to worship something else.

When Jews hear a butcher slaughtering a pig, they laugh. Because he wastes the squeal.

OK.

Because they want us dead and replaced by a horde of stupid niggers!

Because fuck gender roles, am I right my fellow hilldawgs?

Post cute traditional women. I only watch old movies because women still looked and acted like women, making them incredibly hotter.

Lol a fucking leaf with the microchimerism, ur fucking retarded

Cucks

>that flag

I just leave it here.

>Having 3 white children is a kike trick
>The absolute state of austria
>Bitter genetic dead-end

Now i want to eat some

>be Jewish
>be White
choose one user

>All the while reality shows that it is virtually impossible for a womam aged 32 and older to start a family and be happy

This is not true. Looking at my coworkers and my older friends, I see women aged 30-40 getting married constantly. I can only think of two women aged 30+ who can't find a husband, and they're both morbidly obese. Call me a kike shill all you want, but you won't be able to convince women that it will be impossible to find a husband after 30 if it's an obvious lie.

>Is this a targeted depopulation program introduced alongside birth control?
More likely to be our (the West's) own mass-stupidity.

You need to be 18 to post here.

>One of my earliest proto-redpills was realising with a friend that we're basically the first generation of men in Western history that can't expect to basically own a woman as a birthright.

They might get married, but you can at most have 1 kid and then the chance of having a seriously disabled kid skyrockets.

Without the millions of Africans and Muslims you imported, your population would be massively decreasing right now.

>growing population
no its acctually targeted at high tier women to overall lower the human quality to have a more controllable human breeding stock.

Having children before 30 should be illegal.

I don't believe you.

Have fun in court pussy

Yup. Pretty much this.

>stop believing statistics cuz im an outlier
this is the same logic people use for BASED minorities. retarded

>most 1 kid
My wife and I had 3 starting at the age of 32. What are you on about. I know women in their 40s giving birth to children in perfect health. The risk are higher but there are tests for the obvious genetic damage like downs syndrome. There's no evidence of any negative effects on intelligence or acuity for older mother births.
>bitter genetic dead-end
Majority of marriages in my country are now occurring at the age of 29 and that number is steadily rising. You're a fool

marriage =/= successfully rearing a child
don't call people foolish when you suck this badly at basic logic, dumb fuck.

Basically this.

>she keeps a bit of each mans dna in her
this is true
>and ur kids have some of it as well
this is not

My mom had me at 40, and my two younger siblings at 41 (twins). We all turned out perfectly fine and we have a good family. Stop being so susceptible to believe everything you read and understand that correlation != causation.

The effect on intellect has strong positive corelation - older parents have smarter kids.

>there is no evidence of higher health risks for children when born by an older women

Literally false

the health of a human decreases with age and the embryo is highly dependent on a healthy womb

Are you retarded? Women are most fertile before 25

>Without the millions of Africans and Muslims you imported, your population would be massively decreasing right now.
That's true for all of us Heinrich. I don't know of a single white nation on Earth whose white population is above replacement rate. It's the only reason the US population is increasing at least

>Exception that proves the rule fallacy WRT 'minorities'
Holt shit, I just realised I totally do that all the fucking time.

>Thread about women over 30 not being able to get married
>Statistically, emperically, anecdotially this is false
>Post about that
>Some fat mutt tells me that's not a logical response to the thread.
What a world
see Or post your PhD in biology. and I'll post mine in Chemistry and we can debate this at a higher level.

Achmed, Europeans are not niggers or shitskins.

Are they your kids?

fuck off, my mother wanted more children and couldnt get any, she has give birth to me at 30.

single examples != statistic and science

>useless social slide thread
token shill replies immediately
t. the_Donald

SAGE

If they aren't autistic or downies, that is

>We had 3 children
Why is it that pol is so obsessed with the idea of being cucked. It's as if the majority of posters here are beta soyboys with no self confidence.. almost..as if...
>Tells someone to fuck off being not statistical
>Posts about MY MOTHER
lmao. the absolute state of beta Sup Forums

>Why is it that pol is so obsessed with the idea of being cucked. It's as if the majority of posters here are beta soyboys with no self confidence.. almost..as if...
Why is it shills here always dodge the question?

>being so autistic you dont understand the point of marrying young is for statistically lower infant mortality rates
>trying to shift goal post with strictly only marriage stats
>patting yourself on the back cuz no one else will
fucking retarded to the core my dude. sorry you think you're the norm because you're so autistic.

>Or post your PhD in biology
Yeah real smug and superior, your evidence is another post in this thread retard
reuters.com/article/us-health-pregnancy-age-complications/severe-birth-complications-more-common-with-older-mothers-idUSKBN18Q28T

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, m8, but it's its just the same for men. Unless you're loaded, you aren't going to get a 20 yo wife of any decent standard at 35.

lot of people do. dont feel bad. just ask yourself if 1 in 10,000 becoming a doctor is worth 1 in 20 becoming lifelong felons (not exact numbers)

Verpisst dich alter
I’m fully aware my single example of a successful & happy family does not negate statistics stating the likelihood of increased health risk during late-life pregnancy. My reply was to the OP who stated “It is virtually impossible to have a happy family after 32”. Ironic you’re accusing me of using anecdotal evidence to support my claim when the OP uses his own anecdotal beliefs to perpetuate a complete lie about “having a happy family after 32”

You know this movie's basically about a de facto call girl and her gigolo neighbor, right?

Having children after thirty produces things like these.

Even hotter when you realize women are better shots than men (lower firing rate though)
nrafamily.org/articles/2017/2/1/are-women-better-shooters-than-men/

Are your kids autistic?
My mom had me and my brothers after 30. I'm fine but my brothers are autistic.
I consider it a miracle I'm not autistic.

Telling that prostitutes in the 50s dressed better than standard roasties now

The autistic/dowines happening intensifyes around ~40.
36, healthy European female has very low risk of such baby happening. Unless she has genetic that supports it.

>Shifting goal posts
You don't get to decide the topic. The topic was set by the OP. Go back to being a genetic-dead end whining about women on some MGTOW subplebbit
Irrelevant.
Nope. Your genes are just bad. Sorry about that.

Wrong.

Men can marry and have kids until age 60.

It is better to stay below 42, but that is still 10yrs more than for women. The general rule is that the man should be over 30 and 10yrs older than the woman in a marriage.

We’ve just started trying. I’m 29, she’s 32. She has two college degrees, I have a masters in mechanical engineering. I can’t imagine starting earlier. It’s financially a suicide. We’re just now in a comfortable income position to be able to afford a kid or two and still be able to afford them something.

>the light inside is gone

this image works on some many levels

Best of luck for you. And 2 is a minimum.

>Is this a targeted depopulation program introduced alongside birth control?
It's called genocide. (d)

Father was 55, mother was 26, IQ 140 ish.

Having my practice family at 30, ill find another wife at 55 like dad

You can physically, but what 40yo?

>be high IQ
>give birth late
>older women have more intelligent children

this argument is so retarded, I literally dont believe you finished highschool.

If a high IQ couple has children, these children also will be high IQ.
You somehow doctored the age of the couple into that.

The reason, they are giving birth late is propaganda as OP mentioned. Said propaganda is targeted at the high IQ individuals.
>inb4 high IQ arent affected by propaganda
my theoretical physics prof, the most intellegent man I personally know, parroted propaganda.
This and Hitlers theory on propaganda is enough for me to believe that propaganda works on the vast mahority of people no matter of IQ

>Irrelevant.
What? I literally posted evidence that you're fucking wrong, if you willfully ignore it then you have absolutely no leg to stand on

We basically were in the same position. I had to finish my last post-doc and get a stable position at the pharma company (GSK) im working at now. Daycare alone here costs about 3.200CHF/mo. I'd rather not raise my children in abject poverty.

Talking about the actress not the character, sperg.

One man can repopulate the earth with a few strokes, literally
One woman can barely contribute a few thousand eggs

>misinterpreting the topic because you're literally autistic
>shot in the dark about mgtow
you can't refute the op implies a link between fertility rates and marrying young. you just dont want to admit that's what the OP is about because you cant admit you're this fucking dumb to yourself. i didnt decide the topic; you just didnt read it well enough to sufficiently understand it. again, you think being an outlier defeats a mountain of stats. you are royally retarded man. nuff said

Women often choose mates off pre-selection. If you can get one you can always get another.

Problem is getting the first one.

>calls others retarded
>believes Sup Forums memes

What did he mean by this?

It's not a matter of right or wrong. It's a matter of it being irrelevant. A 36 year old can easily deliver a healthy child. And as for the topic of this thread. It is 100% irrelevant. As the median age of marriage is steadily increasing. Ergo, women getting married in their 30s is normal.
>Blah blah blah
My last pity (you)

>Tells someone to fuck off being not statistical
>Posts about MY MOTHER
>lmao. the absolute state of beta /pol

I was backing up my own argument with an example...
why are you so stuipid?

From your article
>Women who are at least 35 years old
I said
>36 pretty much OK, low risk.
>intensifyes around 40

Checks out.

>tfw when ur so retarded you cop out of an argument like a total nigger

>I’m fully aware my single example of a successful & happy family does not negate statistics stating the likelihood of increased health risk during late-life pregnancy

good, no stop missunderstanding peoples arguments on purpose just to argue with them...
OP may have had a poor choice of words.

1. Jews want girls to spend their fertile period slutting around and not breeding

2. If above is not possible, get them pregnant like a cad who will run away in search of more pussy then create more degenerate single moms AND limpdick beta providers

3. It has become a culture taboo to control the sexuality of your women (wife, daughter, mother, granddaughter, niece, etc.) blame the Jew

4. College educated women (past a certain level) DO actually make more chaste & loyal wives

5. The Jews want to destroy the ideal combination of late 20's-early 30's men marrying late teen girls.

You're arguing medical science with bitter autistic virgins on Sup Forums. No matter what you show them, it won't convince them to change. I used to think I could, as an MD, explain topics to them using primary sourced Pubmed articles. They never actually read them, call you a kike shill, then sperg out. Don't waste your time.

(btw you're 100% correct, fertility issues and autism correlation only occur around the 40's in serious threatening levels)

Many women marry men 10 or 15yrs older than them.

I am not sure what your circles are, but outside the workers circles, marriages are typically between an older man and a younger woman, always.

why are we pretending there arent legions upon legions of thirsty men willing to take even a 50 year old slut?

There is no rush for women. There are always lonely men in mass stock.

>Why are young girls not told they have a much shorter time to find a husband?
because that would be politically incorrect

>What did he mean by this?
You're a virgin or you're swimming in it. I thought I was being straightforward?

Thank you mate. She’s crazy about kids and wants 5. I’m reserved, as life is crazy expensive here. I’m shooting for 2 myself.
Yeah, I wanted to sprint for phd too, but no mommy daddy money and it was either living with my mom, or not having a phd. I still don’t regret the decision, as I was able to move out at age 21.
Daycare here for our income bracket (which is quite high, about $70k per annum - chump change for Switzerland no doubt, but quite good for Slovenia) is around 700€ a month. Totally agree, I want to give my kids the chance I didn’t have in life. And that costs money.

>Chemistry
C'mon man, your credentials aren't that good if you're trying to argue about social psychology.

>bitter wall smashed roastie detected
I know several very normal guys in the their mid 30s-40s with girlfriends under 26. Wife divorces them, they don't want to settle on some other bitch with kids, and find a younger girl. You literally just need to
>not be ugly/fat
>Have your own place (doesn't even have to be super nice)
>Have a reasonably new car
>Have a decent job
Bonus points
>have at least 1 good dog
One dude I know is 36, owns a 2 bedroom home, drives a 2013 jetta, is basically skinny fat, and is a maintence and repair manager for a company here, and has 3 mutts. His girlfriend is 25 and hot as fuck.

>getting roots is the same as marrying
Lmao

>I'm and MD.
Of course you are, Pablo.
Of course you are.

He knows how things are.

Yup. I'm a GI. Used to post fairly frequently, you'd probably recognize my posts if you're not new as shit.

what exactly was wrong about my argumentation or my point?
Do you seriously want to claim that the first pregancy age didnt increase because of politics and propaganda?
You seriously want to claim that not giving birth at low age isnt promoted?

The virgins of pol aren't the problem. It's these bitter betas who think their misanthropy is correlated with intelligence. Take solace in knowing their genetic dead-ends and all their gnashing of teeth amounts to nothing.
Not arguing about social psychology. Arguing the fundamental statistical FACT that women are marrying in their 30s more and more thus disproving the OP's premise. I don't give a shit about meme soft-sciences.