Tree of Logic!

Alt-righters BTFO! Tree of Logic is a based black woman, Trump fan, supports Israel, is against the progressive agenda, and she is black! Extremely smart too, as her name suggests. Move over, diamond and silk, because tree of logic is here to crush her intellectual opponents with an iron black fist!

Anyone who is a Trump fan can't be described as "smart".

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

>supports israel

>Not mentioning chocolate-milf-milkers
You call that shilling! I'm offended!

She's not smart at all. She's never had an original thought in her life. You people just eat up the loud black women thing because she agrees with you. Her IQ is probably 90

Wasnt she a police officer?

Tree of "wypipo hate jooz cuz they ain't makin they scrilla, just like blackpipo blame wypipo for all they problems" Logic

>b-but it's dem jooz!
She absolutely BTFO'd Enoch and Kevin MacDonald on her stream the other day

That's a man

It is honestly quite funny how she was making good points against Richard Spencer but gets all protective of Israel as if he was criticising her own country she'd lived in her entire life and instinctively defends.

It's bizarre, it seems moderate right wing Americans unironically consider Israel a state of America, which I guess it almost is.

go be niggers somewhere else

and she hates fake conservative Candance Owens.

>supports Israel

FUCK OFF find a nigger who doesnt support Israel

>Her IQ is probably 90

hmmmm, i reckon 85 max.

>BTFO'd
Just say BTFO brainlet

Enoch and Kevin MacDonald are intellectual midgets compared to Based Tree.
Enoch just uses big words that I secretly think he made up, cuz I've never heard them before.
And MacDonald wrote some book? So did Dr. Seuss. Big fuckin deal

BASED Tree of Logic

Sup ForumsTARDS don't deserve such a based chocolate beauty

This. Into the trash it goes. Anyone who isn't for gutting our government of foreign interests is a fucking danger to us citizens.

I think it is at least 110. This is TREE OF LOGIC

I love how she outsmarted Spencer and the rest of the Alt Toy-Boys. She even giggled and winked when she stumped Spencer. To think of her big beautiful queen booty twerking in victory

>watch her interview with Styx
>she's loud and obnoxious and unlistenable
>watch her interview with Dickie Spencer
>awkward angry hilarity ensues

Kudos to her for having the balls to have Spencer on though.

Actually, I watched part of her Enoch interview and the guy obliterated her. She couldn't answer a single question he asked her, and in turn he actually answered most of her questions. I especially liked when she got caught on the jew part.

Any woman who dresses like that is automatically dismissed. Skanks who cannot show respect for themselves and others by wearing tasteful clothing do not deserve my attention.

Meet Chainsaw of Facts

>uh muh buh das racist!

Tree of Liberal Logic becomes Mulch of Failure

The alt-kike never stood a chance against her.

YUMMY

she rages out over any questioning of israel, also flipped her shit at woes for no reason.

Richard Spencer had his red dick hanging out while chatting with her, at the end he told her has a big dick

Low impulse control

Either a good goy, or a mental midget unable to confront a serious issue.

She's a black woman I could befriend. She's not a sheboon and she can articulate herself I can't stand sheboons

When is this chimp going to change her username to tree of talmudic logic?

>she is black!
FUCKING BASED!

or maybe lynching tree of pilpul

Big chocolate, milf milkers

>based
>supports Israel

Nope.

>ey wite boi, why you sexual frustrate?

BASTE!
Now no one can call us racists! Dumbocraps are the real racists! Hahaha xdddddd MAGA, fellow pede

>yeh you dun kno how satisfy a woman cause u wite boi

>Alt-righters BTFO! Tree of Logic is a based black woman, Trump fan, supports Israel, is against the progressive agenda, and she is black! Extremely smart too, as her name suggests.
>extremely smart
>black
>supports Israel

PICK ONE

She interview Jared Taylor and was very polite and amiable with him. She's alright honestly. She used to be a police officer if you can believe it.

hahahaha holy shit niggers are better than any television show.

SO FAWKING BASTE!
RAYCISS BTFO

She forces laughter too much and shouts over people to compensate for being a brainlet. Basically uses nigger pilpul.

>! Extremely smart too,

I would like to thank her from concreting myself to never trust niggers or pigs.

>>watch her interview with Dickie Spencer
>>awkward angry hilarity ensues
Was she loud and obnoxious in that on too or intimidated?

virgin whitey btfo

Taylor is a good goy when it comes to jews so it might be because of that.

God said in the Bible that in the end times all nations shall be against Israel. Sooo..... God is trying to warn us so many times against Jews. People don’t listen. Don’t trust these fucking people. They calll non-Jews slaves. We have to make America great again by cutting ties with Israel.

The old gods and new gods will hang Yahweh from the sun on pig intestines tracks.

Niggers can not be based.

>'Based' black
>Supports Israel

Someone spam her feed with facts about Kike slave ships for the next week and see if we can get her to change her mind on

"""(((Your greatest ally)))"""

Civic cucks will support this

What is her opinion on race realism?

>flag
>thinking their very existence is worth more than week old petrified dogshit