You have 24 hours to spend with your waifu

She is real for a whole day. What do you do with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499209473853.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NTR all of Sup Forums

>all of Sup Forums

Can't think of a girl all of Sup Forums universally loves. Haruhi is probably closest.

Await chris hansen

Walk through the countryside and then spend a comfy night indoors. Sex in the missionary position may follow.

Ask her to shit for me, so when the 24 hours pass I still have something of her.

Get anxious and awkward while she gets progressively more uncomfortable.

half of Sup Forums have never even heard of her these days

Spend all the money I saved up so Saber can all she wants.

We stay locked in my room on my bed watching anime

and ordering pizza

Stop it. I don't to feel old

Nothing because my waifu wouldn't want to be around someone like me

Play games

Sex obviously. Non stop

Talk to her, there is so much I want to tell her, starting by how I feel and how much I was able to change thanks to her. I've put so much effort into learning everything I can about her, I know what makes her feel happy and puts her in a good mood so I'm always ready to please her. I've even studied romance psychology books for that reason as well. In fact I think I will write a plan for such an event, even if she doesn't become real in this reality, just doing something else for her makes me happy. Thanks OP.

This is a "you have to eat ALL THE EGGS" mentality. You would come off as a stalker, rapist, creep or a 3 if you told anyone half of that

Yeah well, the MC of her series is as autistic and nerdy as me but a bit more perverse. He used a few psychological techniques to coerse her to do things and tried to molest her with a tentacle monster he summoned. I just love her very much to the point I would not hesitate to give my life for her, I don't think there is anything wrong to want to be the best you can to make the girl you love happy.

sekkusu

>go for a nice nature walk out
>watch her blow up a mountain
>sexually harass her for a bit
>carry her home
>take a bath with her
>go for a date, buy her a cute sundress
>take her out for dinner, tease her by get her order off the kids menu
>let her have a first taste of alcohol to compensate and let her get a bit buzzed
>go watch a fire works show that I had paid for this morning before she woke up, holding her tightly
>tell her that I made these explosions happen just for her, as I reveal a crimson-red and obsidian ring
>make out long and hard under the fireworks and make other people uncomfortable
>princess carry her home, kick down the door, throw her tiny body on the bed
>goes balls deep in her with my penis and choker deep in her mouth with my tongue
>have her give me an amazing blowjob only a black belt could give, and fire a massive load down her 14 year old throat
>cuddle with her, holding her small chest so close to mine I can feel her soft heartbeat
>fall asleep together

>wake up
>I am alone
>tie a noose
>kill myself

Impregnate her with my potent semen that is so strong that she goes through a full 9 month pregnancy in 9 hours and gives birth to our child.
Then raise our child as a single father and be the MC of Josei manga where I lost my wife and have severe depression, but do my best to make my child's life a good, comfy one.

you forgot
>go to hell

isn't she gay for satsuki

it's meaningless user, pick a different waifu

>24 hours
kill her then kill myself.

Talk to her, but first, I need to learn her language.

>24 hours
Love her for the entirety of that time. Then kill myself.

I know you're exaggerating, but that's retarded

We read together and go book shopping, what else?

Go to an abandoned house and chat then fug.

Take her to a research lab. First and foremost, harvest her eggs and impregnate one to place in an artificial womb for science. Secondly, harvest plenty of genetic info to see if we can recreate her since she's going to be gone after 24 hours. If there's time, run some physics experiments to see exactly how her 2D form is interacting in our 3D world. Watch closely during the last few hours with several cameras recording from all angles in a secure compound to see exactly how she disappears and try to isolate what exactly makes it happen.

Sew her back together.

Give her a hug and leave because she deserves so much better than me.

But what if all that effort was for nothing? You'd have missed your ONE chance to tell your waifu how you feel and possably fug her aswell.

Just stare at her awkwardly because I wouldn't know what the fuck to do.

If my waifu become real, will she look like a cosplayer? Or just look like a 3D Figure.

I don't have a waifu.

It would be more or less exactly like the show that she's from

*oops, fucked up the link

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499209473853.webm

Please... Megumin is for mild lewding only

Cuddle. Ask a lot of unanswered questions.

Does that day need to be today?

If it has to be today all i can do is say is that im sorry i had to live under very stressful shit for the past months depression hit hard and i lost my good shape,the thing that made me feel worthy of my waifu, just this week i have finally been able to go back to working out everyday i just need 2 months to get back to normal then i'll be sure i can give her the best day of her life, all i want is to make her feel as happy as she made me feel the day i accepted i loved her

You're welcome.

B..but she is already real not in this reality tho.

Sup Forums couldn't give less of a shit about Haruhi nowadays, she's too old. It's all about seasonal waifus like Megumin and Rem now.

I would implode, probably.

nothing cause she's in love with someone else and i can't ruin that

But Haruhi won the best Kyoani girl poll held here. Kumiko was second.

Haruhi is a bitch

So are all of these anons posting megumeme joking or what? That's like having rem for a waifu, pretty pathetic desu.

Get in the onsen with her

Nothing because I don't have a waifu. I'd rather not deluse myself with 2d and I'd rather accept that I will never find happiness as the only true happiness in the world is the sweet release of death that comes bundled with eternal rest

Thread

Die, probably.

Nothing because shes knows I'm too pathetic for her...

I think going to a theme park would impress Mugi the most; she'd love the colorful rides and games just like she loved when Ritsu took her to the arcade. I happen to live a half hour from Hershey Park, so that should do the job. Go there in the morning and spend the day, have dinner somewhere, go home to drink tea and watch a movie. We make passionate love before bed, and I wake up in the morning to say goodbye just before she disappears before my very eyes.

I don't even know desu. The closest thing I got to a date with a girl was my with classmate in college. We just met at a coffee shop, ordered iced coffees and cakes that was it. It was very awkward, we didn't even talk that much. After that we lost contact with each other. Besides I don't even view my waifu as an equal that I can have dates and form romantic relationships with. To me, she is too pure and perfect, someone who can do no wrong. A goddess personified. She is to be admired and not have lewd thoughts of. She's too good for the likes of me

/blog

I don't know, because I'm not smart enough to be with Kurisu.

Surely you're chuuni enough though right?

I wonder the same.
But probably like a cosplayer, since she's human and would come to the real 3D world.
I hope it'd be this way, it's the best, imo.

She lewds herself.

I'd just hope her lab has a "bring your idiot to work day" where she can tell me all about neural and particle physics.

>having a waifu with canonical relationship in their respective series
Must be hard. I pity you guys honestly.

You ever watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit? It's like that.

O P I S A F A G G O T

hold hands, slay demons, dine and dash, kiss passionately under sunset

Yeah, I must be very lucky that my waifu views the harem-esque MC as if family, and the same goes the other way around. There is bonding but never any romantic development between them.

Not true. Kyoani doesn't prostitute their girls.

Talk with her.
Get to know her better.
Cook some food like ravioli with my special tomato sauce, or something that she loves.
Play games or cards with her.
Do a lot of other stuff with her.
And then before she goes, I give her something of important value from me to her and viceversa, and tell her that I'll wait for the next time we shall meet again.

I would spent it having her give me a hand job with her mighty hands. They're the only things big enough to wrap around my monster dong.

I love that meme. If not for that silly fanservice they added to the adaptation peopl would have taken her more seriously.

Go on a date with her and then Tell her at the end of the date that her band is inferior to Mongolian Chop Squad

>implying having a waifu isn't already pathetic per se

Favorite Mio song/s?

Mines Tokimeki Sugar > No, Thank you! > Listen!! >

This, but ask her to kill me with her explosion at the end of the day. I want to feel the flames, I want them to consume me.

All of you have trash waifu's; we all know seigetchi is best waifu

literally who

Lots of cuddling

From Jojo's bizarre adventure part 4

Not really, but I did have a shitty childhood, does that count?

Who's Haruhi?

Try to talk.
Probably ask her to make me a drawing as proof of existance too.

>not forcing her to give you a handjob
Step up user

Wait a minute. I think she has no hands.

Is the waifu in character or has she been diluted to a personal sex slave? If it's the former we may have some problems.

Leave her alone.

While Sailor Mars is my waifu, I am also black and don't want to scare her off by my existence which would happen and I don't think I could deal with.

To be fair, Haruhi would be considered a seasonal waifu too if her show aired today.

>go to hell
We are already here user..

I find that beautiful and relatable

Try not to anger the two short tempered ones and try to have a good time with the calm one. Also try not to die.

Good taste, user.

Nah, nowadays it's all about how "meme-y" they are.

consensual hand-holding missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation for the entire 24 hours

>Take a long walk together
>Chat, not forcing anything
>Go for ice cream and donuts
>Talk about philosophy and cience fiction
>Hug her really tight
>Hold her by the hand
>Chill in an hotel or something (my actual home is a mess)
>Kiss her/have sex (Only if she is okay with it)
>If that is the case, ill be gentle, dont wanna remember this as a tryhard
>Take a picture after
>Talk about how much I love her and how im gonna miss her
>Sleep with her watching the stars

Bonus:

>Next day store the pictures/any object that remembers me that day
>Go on with life with a beautiful memory in my heart

All these beautiful posts remind me how she isn't real and that I can't make her real.

>F****
it's for the best

>Hasn't seen jojo

Rape. She won't exist after that, so she can never tell the truth. I would then brag about it on Sup Forums and no one will ever believe me.

>having a single waifu
I'm a hot stud and have a harem of waifus. But to answer your very intellectual question oPee, I'd make them all worship my hairy buttocks, while I have a swig from a bottle of whisky.