Congress Quietly Pushing Bill to Require National Biometric ID for ‘ALL Americans’

>Rep. Bob Goodlatte [R-VA-6] introduced H.R.4760 – Securing America’s Future Act of 2018, a sweeping bill that entails everything from Education and the Workforce to Homeland Security to the military. Also, tucked away in this 400-page behemoth of a bill are the details of a new biometric National ID card that could soon be required for everyone.

>Naturally, this bill is wholeheartedly supported by the anti-immigration sect and has gained 70 co-sponsors already in only a few days. As with most police state-promoting legislation, fear of illegal immigration is being pushed to garner such support. However, as Ron Paul points out, the bill won’t just target illegals—it targets everyone—and it will use your most private information to track you.

>The control freaks in the US government have been trying for years to pass a National ID card law and it has been successfully resisted every time. This time, however, it appears that the Republicans—who used to be vocally opposed to such measures—are now fully onboard likely because of the bill’s anti-immigration language.

Source: thelibertybeacon.com/congress-quietly-pushing-bill-to-require-national-biometric-id-for-all-americans/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2017/04/04/some-swedish-workers-are-getting-microchips-implanted-in-their-hands/?utm_term=.fc43c8ee8d69
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But don't you fucking dare ask that ID to vote... you bigot racist voting suppressing xenophobe. You filthy white man.

colossal if correct

mark of the beast when?

I feel like this is part of the Mormon doomsday plan

666 is here

2050 years ago

>Republicans every time

wat this

>>The control freaks in the US government have been trying for years to pass a National ID card law and it has been successfully resisted every time.
>control freaks

It's basic national security for fucks sake. Why do you think it's so easy to have illegals and dead people vote over there?

Of course you'd say that: washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2017/04/04/some-swedish-workers-are-getting-microchips-implanted-in-their-hands/?utm_term=.fc43c8ee8d69

I didn't vote, anyone who did is getting suckered.

>"some"

It's amazing how you retards can complain we don't do enough against immigrants and then you try resisting something as basic as requiring proof of citizenship to vote.

Don't pretend that Killary and the DNC wouldn't want this.

Fuck, this is bad. Shit is going to bite Republicans in the ass hardcore.

>wtf i love open borders now

This is how it starts, first "some" then "most" and finally "all".

On one hand, we need to do something about illegals crossing, working, voting, etc. On the other hand, I am not too into getting the mark of the beast.

How is this different than drivers licenses + SS numbers?

I am super ok with ids to vote.
I am also the opposite for this chip id.

This is federal.

If it’s not, then why do we need it?

Sounds racist.

All the databases are connected.
What's the practical difference?

is it a voter ID? if so then yes!

>first "some" then "most" and finally "all".

Nobody is mass producing RFID chip inserts for humans because the technology is fucking retarded. I bet a cunt like you is actively using bluetooth and carries a cellphone that's tracking your movements 24/7 too you fucking mouthbreather.

I'd like to see deprecation of SS numbers. Completely.

Really wish there was a high rez pic of this

Why not convert social security cards into federal picture ID? They're basically used like one anyways, why not add photo and biometric to it to make it more secure?

I don't get what the big deal is, when I was working for Petronas in Malaysia they issued me a "MyKad" which is basically a national identity card, everybody has to carry one at all times or else it's a huge fine or jail time, it was pretty useful, you can use it to pay for shit, it had your driver's licence stored on it, citizenship data, you can use it for travel, accessing government services.

But in all reality it really stomped out illegal immigration since the police are allowed to ask it for it at any time.

You guys should really be supporting this.

Multipass?

Easy now, a biometric ID is a way to prove that the person holding the card is valid. This is not a 'mark' on the person. Hell, if you ask me, smart phones are damn near the mark. If someone starts asking to RFID or barcode us, then that is when you may get a length of rope and perform your civic duty.

>citation needed
and no, that is not a source

This is it lads. We made it to the future.

the only way the government is going to be able to install a chip in me is if they take all my guns, kill me, and then resurrect me with necromancy

You have to understand that these guys (most, anyway) don't understand the difference between a biometric check and an implant. While we are on that subject, what do you think about that company in Sweden that is actually doing this?

>I bet a cunt like you is actively using bluetooth and carries a cellphone that's tracking your movements 24/7 too you fucking mouthbreather.
At least that crap isn't inserted into my actual body moron.

I already have a TWIC card these cards aren't even as stringent. You can always store them in a Faraday cage anyway.

not a chip in you, look it up

>even with this shit implanted niggers wouldn't be able to provide voter ID

>it was pretty useful, you can use it to pay for shit, it had your driver's licence stored on it, citizenship data, you can use it for travel, accessing government services.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads,

17 that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Be in the world, not of it. I think that any sober Christian living in the US must realize by now that we are a (the) whore of Babylon. There is still a remnant of great patriotic people in this country who would love to see the US saved, but the fact remains that we are currently a cesspool of vice and debauchery, exporting this wicked culture to the world.

At this point, I assume that any biometric ID coming from the Federal government without which we cannot be employed or buy or sell, or rent or own, is at least the beginning stages of the beast system.

Passports and passport cards all have chips, all the new credit cards have chips. In the long run these will reduce fraud, save tax dollars and improve security. Most jobs require some kind of ID now. Unless you want to live in the woods, there is no real escape from this.

>iris
pass

thats worded like we don't already essentially have a national ID. the gov't already uses our SSN for everything, and that shit's way less secure. if anything, a national ID would be better than what we got now, because it would have actual security measures built in. also what the fuck is inherently wrong with this? its not a fucking police-state if you have ID cards, its called basic security. it'd be a lot harder for goatfuckers to get in if they had to present their ID card, wouldnt it?

I'm not doing iris/print. Too easily abused, I don't trust them with that, or DNA.

I used to be against this because why more ids?

Now I see biometric Ids as absolutely necessary for enforcing immigration laws and laws against hiring illegals, and we should have them required to vote as well.

>Unless you want to live in the woods, there is no real escape from this.

It may eventually come to that.

I can already see the vast majority of Christians accepting the mark because muh feet hurt and it's cold in the woods.

buy arms while you still can famalam

Btw, for those of you that are worried about this being a means to actively track... not possible. They might include a passive tracking device but that would only allow tracking if you passed near a monitoring station (like at the doors of Walmart). At any rate, biometrics and tracking are two different things.

Fuck people who are unironically against this because (((they))) think it's the mark of the beast.

The frontier closed over a century ago

You can't rob the bank in one town, and ride into the next under a new name and live a normal life. Give it up.

Now we need make sure people who are here ought to be here.

Make the ID card free for citizens so it's not a sly poll tax, make acquisition automatic and mandatory, and make the card secure and difficult to fake, and I'm all about using it as ID to vote.

The illegals aren't supposed to be there in the first place.
The mark of the beast is an indication that the (((government))) literally owns you, instead of you owning them.
It's game over, you're no longer a human if you accept this. Wake up to the Jews, America.

A photo is biometric. So they might have fingerprints or iris scans or whatever too. Whatever it takes to prevent Jose from sharing an ID from a dead guy with 10 other people who look vaguely like him.

Bio Metric. Measuring you. Not marking up your forehead or hands. Not tattooing.

>this thread again, once a week
fags like you should be thrown out of this country. Its for BORDER SECURITY AND AIRPORTS who are not citizens and to track the movements of those to and from areas of conflict. mainly to track illegals you fuck

fuck anyone in support of this. may your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen

Christianity is a sect of Jew that gets spooked by this.

Anyway, nobody wants to mark anyone.

I hope it has a public auth API, this would be heaven for webdevs targeting American demos.

Just like my drivers license, passport and credit cards right?

>get caught illegally crossing the border
>your info gets put in a database
>that database is now shared with DHS and airport security
>you want to try to get in or sneak in
>get fake ID
>you travel to the U.S. for work on H1B under B.S. ID
>get caught thanks to the previous biometric information used to scan non-Americans coming into America
This is also being used to catch spies from MOSSAD, Russia, MI6, etc.

Biometric IDs are segue into RFID.

Literally all that needs to happen:
1. Federally require Birth Cert and SSN to get Driver's license.
2. Federally require all 3 at voting polls.
Failure to procure means no vote.

ZOG plot detected.

>liberty beacon
>muh evil statists
>even uses "control freaks"
its like they dont think anyone actually reads the bill text
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4760
lmao
its not "all americans" its for illegals caught crossing and H1B fuckheads. Its also to curb H1C agricultural (farmhand) abuse.
Basically, if you get caught doing any of this shit as a non-American:
he bill revises provisions regarding: (1) detention of aliens in removal proceedings; (2) illegal entry and reentry; (3) inadmissibility and deportability of criminal aliens, gang members, drunk drivers, and sex offenders; (4) repatriation; (5) asylum and asylum fraud; (6) unaccompanied alien children; (7) foreign students; and (8) visa fraud.
You get your biometrics scanned and put in a system that ensures you don't ever get the fuck back in legally.

I’m fine with this desu. It’s efficient.

I read the bill. This fucking hurts. Ron Paul is trying to shake libertarians down for money.

The primary interest is to collect biographical data from aliens and store them in a standardized way on visa pages for inspection/reading when they enter the United States.

The secondary interest is to create a proper exit system (we already have entry biometrics) to READ these metrics when aliens are exiting the country. Rather than relying off of electronic travel records, we actually use face photos and biometrics and match to stored passport/visa records to match this.

The ONLY thing that suggests a potential future national ID is the fact that the law says it shall not restrict the ability to make a law for a national ID possible in the future.

It's like including language that you might choose to build a pool on your property in the future.

So while I can appreciate the point of libs resisting a national ID card, this article is sensationalist beyond sense, a total nothingburger. Unless you're going to go
>muh slippery slope
Forever, in which case we should Eliminate US VISIT and the fingerprinting of immigrants coming in to the US because those fingerprint systems could theoretically be used against US citizens in the future.

you don't get to pass

Why would anyone need to RFID people? Biometrics are already inextricably part of you. No need for radio waves.

>all the people in this thread going "Me fine with dis"
sickening

Read the actual law they linked to instead of taking the clickbait summary.

Gib 666

the ZOG plot is preventing this so we can't be sure who should be here or not.

when you got your immunizations

you sound like someone who understands 5 micron nano RFID imaging probes .... or are you just denouncing all possible future technologies in an angry way because it makes you very upset?

think Star Wars and not the movie

While they cost a few dollar at most to manufacture (especially if more than 300 million people need one), (((they))) won't waste the chance for a multimillion dollar contract. Get ready to pay $30-$50 for one, and of course you need to renew it every 5 years

JUST MY THOUGHT.

End times will happen within 100 years. Who /can'twaitforJesustoreturn/?

Why the fuck are people so obsessed with biometric identification?
it's the worst.
You can't change it, and it's super easy for people to spoof.

Politicians have always been bad at science

This is probably nothing. You get these senators and representatives who introduce bills like this every few years either because it's "their thing" or to appease their donors/constituents. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Goodlatte, being based in NOVA, can count a security firm or two among his donors or constituency. These kinds of things usually don;t even get put up for a vote, they die in committee. I remember there was a guy from I think NY who introduced a bill to remove presidential term limits every year.

Lots of bootlicking shills in here today.

>muh land of the free
but requiring ID to vote will be still racist, right?

The feds already have control of the state IDs, driverslicences, and what banks and airports will accept.

Your license may something like "Michigan" or "Nevada", but the license is already in the control of federal mandates.

I unironically support national biometric ID cards. Assuming we don't have a hostile government, they would be useful in preventing vote fraud, welfare fraud, and illegal immigration.

Mind-boggling that this board reverts to Ron Paul-tier libertardianism when someone suggests they have to carry a fucking card. Like, do you realize the Mexicans all have multiple fraudulent SSNs to claim welfare with?

Oh but when SJW Obama put an incompetent Hispanic woman in charge of the government's OPM and it got hacked twice and millions of people's info was stolen, that was okay?

The woman's previous experience? She worked for a school board. Now the Chinese know all info about everyone in the U.S. with a security clearance.

Don't worry this tracking system will only be mandatory for privileged Whites. Beaners and niggers can't afford such luxuries and will not get it.