Would he be allowed in your white ethnostate, Sup Forums?

Would he be allowed in your white ethnostate, Sup Forums?

What is white anyway?

No he's a nigger.

>namefag called Carl
>Kekistan flag
Sargoy is that you

How do you know? Are saying he isn't white? How do you know he's from Africa?

racists BTFO!

>wtf I love demographic replacement now

Yeah we should definitely base immigration & citizenship policy on that one-in-a-million case.

Jessie Plemmons?

HOL UP

nope

He's literally a white nigger.

He's not white because being white is more than just skin color. His flat nose, big lips, and general facial structure shows he's clearly an African

IS LAURENCE FISHBURNE WHITE?!

White is just the easiest term to describe someone.
His nigger nose, nigger lips, nigger head and low IQ are not welcome

>IS LAURENCE FISHBURNE WHITE?!
Only as Cowboy Curtis.

Kill yourself Sargon, you absolute failure of a human being

honorary for sure

His nigger nose and lips.

are you realy that retarded? you think the only difference between black and white people is skin colour??
you can clearly see he is not white you useless fuck

Maybe in the mushroom fields.

Does anyone else think blacks look even uglier with pale skin? Like the white skin just makes all their facial features more apparent.

Because he is clearly an african with albinism.

daily reminder Kekistani memefags are a bunch of fat neckbeards and you shouldn't pay attention to them

hes whiter than you

REMOVE WATERMELON remove watermelon you are worst nigger. you are the nigger idiot you are the nigger smell. return to Africa. to our mutt cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha , Sanctuary city we will never forgeve you. liberal rascal FUck but fuck asshole nigger stink sanctuary city communist faggot..nigger genocidey of my life. take a bath of dead nigger..ahahahahahSANCTUARY CITIES WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the Alamo. beaner we kill Martin Luther King ,beaner return to your precious mexico….hahahahaha idiot nigger and beaner smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE WATERMELON FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+poland+hungary=kill nigger…you will civil war/ dimebag alive in America, dimebag making album of America . fast metal dimebag America. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of dimebag… you are ppoor stink nigger… you live in a ghetto hahahaha, you live in Detroit!

Dimebag alive numbr one #1 in America ….fuck the Canada ,..FUCKk ashol nigger no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. Dimebag aliv and real strong wizard kill all the nigger farm aminal with metal magic now we the America rule .ape of the zoo presidant Barak obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and sanctuary city wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. America greattst countrey