Happy B-day TrayTray

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_oy-9-ELtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

>the root

Why didn’t they include the picture of him with his guns?

S

Daily reminder that this case and Obama's response is what demolished race relations in the US

>tfw based Tray-Tray woulda been on Mars now if he hadn't been shot by some trigger happy cracka
Feels bad.

F, sweet prince.

It really is, literally everyone I've ever talked to online who was worked up about race relations one way or another (being alt-right or being big into BML shit) cites this case as starting them off.

>hurr durr if I had a son that would be him
youtube.com/watch?v=l_oy-9-ELtM

This and they one were he's giving the finger and making the pouty face.

If Trayvon Martin was alive today...

....how many years into his prison sentence would he be for killing George Zimmerman, and how many more years left would he have until paroled?

>Black lives matter
No lol

He would've been in prison wasting our tax dollars.

>Aye kang nigga be right,dat little thug coulda been our son n' shiet.

It's apparently what originally sent Dylan Roof down the rabbit hole. First he realized he was lied about Trayvon, then he realized he was lied to about interracial crime

Saint Travon if he were alive today would have graduated from a Ivy league school, and be well on his way to becoming the first astronaut to step on Mars.

Can't flim-flam the ZimZam.

Congratulations, Trayvon! A whole 6 years, crime-free!

Ssssssssssssss

someone posted a race relations graph a while back and in 2011 it nosedives. I asked what happen in 2011 and this was the answer. Personally I think the whole thing was planned

This case is when I first noticed the media racebaiting as an insidious coordinated effort

>implying he wouldn't have died in a gang-related incident were it not for Zimmerman