ITT: Manga you wish were fully translated

Gonna post a few to start the thread.
This series mainly for the good art

Both I am a hero spinoffs

Just finished the anime went to check the manga and saw so little was done

Who knows user, maybe if you dump the art, it might catch the eye of a translator.

F, what series is that for?

MPD Psycho

See also: Kamunagara

This is licensed. Just bully danke every time the new vol comes out and maybe Viz or whoever licensed it will catch up someday. Pretty sure if it's Viz you could also beg people to write them in questionnaires that they want it in Viz' WSJ.

And then there is this single volume of Scape-God

Sorry, MPD Psycho is for

The translations just disappeared.

I think this is in its final arc.

neber eber

Raws are fucking hard to get for OP's manga since it went digital web release only.

Such a fucking shame. Jump Square is clearly losing it after TLR Darkness ended.

I need some closure. Do the raws for volume 4 not exist or something?

Over-rev, i hate reading shit and than realizing theres a bunch of volumes left.

Looks good how many chapters are done?

I think only two volume of Moyashimon ever got officially translated and I think only one extra chapter ever got a fan translation.

given how many have shit endings, chances are they're better off unfinished

They are over 100 chapters behind and I hate it

Nejimaki Kagyu. Translations are way behind

No worries, I'm keeping up. Will likely rip v05 today, maybe Shinmai Maou as well.

Kodansha has been releasing a new volume every two weeks. v15 comes out next Tuesday.

Cupid no itazura nijidama
It's thematically connected to Kono s o mi yo and Sakuranbo Syndrome by the same author but I liked the setup here much more than those two and from what I understand of the ending it holds together much better than the other series as well. Sadly only the setup is translated and it's been more than 1000 days since the last chapter release in English.

Translations stopped literally 8 chapters before the end

It has been on hiatus ever since.

Shonan Junai Gumi's a weird case. It HAS a full translation, but people have been too fucking lazy to scan it even though the demand is there.

It's stranger because the full series is scanlated online except for a long stretch in the middle

the tl is fucking dead

>Finished
I don't fucking care,for the love of god i just want to see how Kawayanagi actually ended up with Haru,i'ts really hard learning to read gook runes since they're the only ones available

It's time to learn nipple language user.

Yea, it only takes 3 years.

It begins today.

So much this, it's my favorite series and we're like 300 chapters away from the end and get like 5 chapters a year maybe

At least some user delivered some HQ Japanese scans of all the volumes, which was the main thing preventing translations

Inoue's shitty Kuuga manga.

I wish.

Just wait for the universal translator that comes out in 50 years

someone help yosh finish loli train please

Ohshit, this isn't being translated? I read up to current and just assumed hiatus

Yeah, and other user translated the wajima chapter.

JINKI, JINKI Shinsetsu, JINKI Extend.

>last update: 28 November 2016

*TRIGGERED*

>*action*

>Raws are fucking hard to get for OP's manga since it went digital web release only.
There literally hasn't been a chapter released since then, no raws to get.

I just want more translated gyaru works.

>Tfw I had a translator ready to complete this series but only ever got the first 10 pages of the second chapter done.

DO I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.
bato.to/comic/_/comics/moyashimon-r3343

this ended a while ago I sort of lost interest after the lord of the ring-esque meeting before heading to mordor with all the races

do you still know where to find the raws? i couldn't find it

Translator rage quit because of Trump's election and right in the middle of a major flashback and the halfway point of the series. Fuck everything my balls have never been bluer.

>Rock me Amadeus
I would actually like for this to get picked up only because it's Persona with Musicians instead of Gods.

>I would actually like for this to get picked up only because it's Persona with Musicians instead of Gods.

The translator I had gotten was ready to do this series, but her irl issues got in the way, couldn't be helped I guess.
I wonder what group would be down to do this?

wasn't 7th garden axed?

Started reading manga with struggle half a year in, without issues a year later
t. neet

>Persona with Musicians instead of Gods
I'm intrigued

That's still faster than waiting for a scanlation for some series.

I would, but I'm not a big fan of Fujita. I think I know someone who is though

No, moved

Last translated chapter was in 1989