NOT ONE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THE MEMO, JUST MUH STOCKS SLIDES

YOU FUCKERS ARE FALLING FOR THE BIGGEST SHILL SLIDE THREADS OF ALL TIME
>"MUH STOCK MARKET" THREADS. LITERALLY HOW MANY ARE ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW?
ITS A DISTRACTION FROM THE MEMO. CAN ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS NAME ONE LEGIT REASON YOUR FREAKED OUT ABOUT THE MARKET?
>NO
WHO DO YOU ALWAYS BITCH ABOUT CONTROLLING EVERYTHING?
>DEM JEWS RIGHT, OR THE GLOBAL ELITE CONTROL IT ALL. FRIDAY CLOSED DOWN 666 (A FUCKING SIGN)
IF THATS THE CASE, HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW THIS IS A BIG RUSE TO SHILL AND DISTRACT FROM THE MEMO & ALL THE GLOBALIST ELITE BEING EXPOSED?

MAN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE? YOU FAGGOTS CANT EVEN FIGHT BACK OR SEE WHATS EVEN GOING ON ANYMORE.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161197
reason.com/archives/2018/01/26/the-russia-fake-news-scare-is-all-about
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/trump-attorneys-approve-second-special-counsel-probe-fbi-and-doj
boards.Sup
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2018-02-02 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2018-02-02 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pd
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok OP you have my attention. Tell who did what in the memo and why we should care. I want names.

We really got btfo

ALSO, THIS SHIT NEEDS TO GO TO /biz NOT /pol. ITS A SLIDE & SHILL ATTEMPT.
>CRASH MARKET BY GLOBAL ELITE
>YELL AT TRUMP & MAKE IT HIS FAULT
>ONE OF THE GOOD THINGS TRUMP HAD GOING FOR HIM
>ONE OF THE WAYS TO DISTRACT FROM THE MEDIA
>SHILL THE FUCK OUT OF THE MARKETS CRASHING
>MEMO GETS LOST, YOU FORGET WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW, WHO CONTROLS THE MARKTETS

QRD ON MEMO

government-sanctioned physical removal of communists when?

FULL MEMO

YUGE IF FACTUAL

What is there to discuss? The public can't do much now and many of us already knew what was going on; this just provided the evidence our leaders needed to prosecute the corrupt

GOLLY JEEPERS, I WONDER WHO IS MANIPULATING THE MARKETS THEN SHILLING THIS DISTRACTION.... GOSHHH

Nunes Memo is old news. We grassley memo nao

NAVYANON do you have the complete Grasseley-Graham Memo?

this

>forgot pic

SAGE ALL THESE FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND /biztard TIER SHIT THREADS ON /pol FIGHT BACK AGAINST THIS. DONT LET THE MEMO AND THE SPREAD OF THE INFORMATION BE ALLOWED TO FALL INTO THE BACK GROUND. THAT IS WHAT WE DO. PUSH THE NARRATIVE AND STAY ON IT OR THEY WILL DEFINE THE NARRATIVE.

No fucking shit its a shill attempt. The economy dips occasionally. It happens. Just sage the threads and move on.

Yup, but there are more memos coming.... unfortunately they will lead to more false flags....

There will be justice or there will be war....

THIS?

OP is right, you know. Bump

>MAN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE?

It’s filled with commie faggots and collectivist shills who hate the USA.

Look, I am just making it aware that today on /pol isnt fucking STOCK market threads. Thats a diversion. Its a fucking RUSE. This is a way to shift the discussion. MUH NIGGER BALL WINNER, MUH STOCK MARKETS. Its fucking manipulated, and none other than by the people who pull the strings of the puppets who got caught in this memo. We all know it. Spread the word, its taking over this board today. Faggots are buying into this stock market shit.

No, the newly released one

this it?

>collectivist shills who hate the USA
Thats just Sup Forums spamming their memes. Ignore them.

Yup. that was released today.

I'm with you, anything to stop talking about the Nunes and the newly released Grassley/Graham Memo with the redactions
That's the one!

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161197

(((They))) want to get better at manipulating bitcoin in their favor so expect a lot of (((Wall Street threads))).

It's not even cool to be a tinfoiler anymore. This is obvious but it's starting to be obvious to everyone else aswell.

I'm not ready for a world where I'm not waring a mask anymore.

bwt im not saging

You mad bro?

Shut the fuck up plebbit

there ya go, and whats sad, I haven't made an amazing thread and its the most based on here today, right now. Everyone else is circle jerking their fucking stocks (like they have any, maybe stocks in moms tendies) while no one is discussing the next move. How do we get in front of the DNC narrative to try to discredit the MEMO, or ROD NOSESTEIN, or this MUELLER investigation. We need to push to have a campaign to end this fucking investigation, fire Nosestien and appoint a special counsel to investigate HRC and the dems. They wouldn't tank the stock market to distract if this wasn't FUCKING HUGE. They are willing to loose shit loads of money temporarily to distract from what could end them.

Exactly this.
Fuck the stock market of you don't have a country to spend the money in 30 years.

wrong thread shill, I think your script needs some work faggot.

It's the economy stupid

THIS, THESE FAGGOTS KEEP SAYING THAT A DEEP STATE & MEDIA SUBVERSION IS NOTHING TO UNSEAT AN ELECTED PRESIDENT SO THEY CAN INSTALL A FUCKING GLOBALIST CRIMINAL PUPPET.

PIC RELATED - SHILLS & MEDIA...

ITS LIKE LOOK AT THIS HAND OVER HERE, WHILE THE PICK POCKET YOUR ASS WITH THE OVER HAND.

True. It would be nice to have a MSM apparatus that does nothing but shill your point of view 24/7.

Aren't the Dems trying to release their memo today?

I agree with you for the most part, but I agree with the Republicans like Gowdy who don't want to stop the Mueller investigation because the truth will come out that they have nothing on Trump
Firing nosesenstein or Mueller will just make the libs scream obstruction
As far as starting a movement, I would back off because they're really trying to push the Russian bot narrative hard, they did so on Dana Perino's show on Fox earlier

Money and the economy is the only thing important to these people. There is also an intake of shills on the board. Anything to dig a grave for the memo. Its got them scared.

we just need to wake /pol the fuck up again and we need to actualize instead of circle jerk about pointless shit. We have power, we helped meme Trump into office and fuck HRC. We need to not let up, this fight is just starting and we have one foot in the door. We cannot get pushed back now when we are taking steps forward. We have to continue to spread the message so people wake up.

Is your mommy late with your tendies today?

Ok, let's push the message, just need to make sure no one uses bots
But what's pissing me off about this Russian bot narrative is that both Zuckerberg and Dorsey from Twitter said #ReleaseTheMemo was from humans not bots

yea, we are russian bots.... We should assembly on the Mall in DC and hold up signs, We are Russian Bots. Lets see how the dems explain that away. Twitter & faceberg even concluded that the massive campaign about release the memo wasnt russian bots. That angle didnt work.

>The public can't do much now and many of us already knew what was going on

Sadly this seems to be the case...normie 100th monkey when?

exactly, it wasnt russian bots. If we showed the human side of us, real americans holding up signs saying "ERIC SWALWELL" or "SCHIFF" thinks I am a russian bot. Change all your face book picture to hold that sign, tweet it, show in public. They would get fucking rekt. To call your own citizens bots, or constituents.

Or a normal looking blue collar working class american family with wife & husband and baby holding up a sign, we are russian bots. Start spamming (((FEINSTEIN))) or (((SCHIFF))) or (((SWALWELL))) they would get rekt.

Exactly, behold a voice of reason
reason.com/archives/2018/01/26/the-russia-fake-news-scare-is-all-about

>As it turns out, reports today say that Twitter's internal analysis found it was mostly Americans, not creepy Slavic mind-control robots, who were behind the hashtags. Not that it really matters, anyway. If a group of Americans has a legitimate issue to rally around, how is it supposed to control what outsiders do? It's not as if #ReleaseTheMemo was secret or illegal. Republican politicians were openly using it.

>Yet if Feinstein and Schiff had their way, Twitter and Facebook would have moved to quash the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag for what apparently turned out to be solely partisan reasons. Sounds like a power that can be abused. Even if the two had been genuinely troubled by Russian hashtags—yes, suspend your disbelief—the source of "fake news" is not always easily discernible. Sometimes it comes to you from an anonymous Russian bot, and sometimes it's retweeted by a prominent journalist.

Okay the tripfag I'll bite. For years we've been yelling and shitposting about what has been confirmed in the memo, now I think we watch and wait to see how it's handled. So far it's not going well and in the event of a failure what do you think we should do?

We already know what's in the memo, that's why there aren't threads on it anymore. You were right and OP is gay.

Continue the push, the Dems want to say us "Russian Bots" have too much influence, well prove we aren't Russian bots, get #NotABot trending or something else creative
Anyone else notice how retardedly difficult it is to get ReCaptcha to work?

>sees that there is no thread about memo right now
>instead of making one, flys off the handle and makes a thread crying about a lack of one

But doesn't that also mean it is one upon itself simply because it brings up the subject?

You want a war? Ok! zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/trump-attorneys-approve-second-special-counsel-probe-fbi-and-doj

Thread is right here OP

Spread the red pills, tell anyone who is like minded that elected officals think your a FUCKING RUSSIAN BOT for being objective and not blindly following the DNC logic (lack thereof). Its simply amazing they can call us bots, fucking american citizens, the poeple who vote them in, who work the jobs, pay the taxes that pays for their fucking drinks & hookers. The ones who serve the country & die for it in some cases... and they have the audacity to call us a fucking bot for wanting to get to the bottom of the truth. I say we dont let go of that claim, we hold their feet to the fire on it, they cannot defend that position, it will sink them, make them look like they are so lost with reality they would go so far as to call their own fellow neighbor a fucking Russian bot, a veteran, a farmer, a struggling family, college student, ect.

Humanize this and show how fucking disgusting and savage they are to call their own constituents Russian bots for not agreeing with them. Its a position they cannot defend, they will try to make it go away, and dont let them. These faggots should have never dreamed up this idea because it just fucked them in the ass and they dont even know it yet.

exactly. Not sure that is capable of critical thinking.

We roll digits for Brennan to go down in flames in MSM venture

Bumping for justice

Bumping to roll

Fucking aye right
We need a new Twitter campaign so they can bring Dorsey before them again and have them look like fools once again

>MAN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE?
shills, you namefagging tripfag all-caps faggot

well no shit you faggot. So you going to sit on the side lines like a cunt, or you going to do something about it?

Checkd & yep

GRASSLEY MEMO

its the jews paying niggers and women to do it

BUMPUS

ANTI-SLIDE GENERAL
STOP ON BY AND SAY HEY FAGGOT

Anybody interested in shill taunt gfx ?

The memo turned out to be nothing.
The stock market however, does have actual effects and is something most people pay attention to.

How fucking paranoid are you that you think threads about stocks falling is a shill tactic?

>memo turned out to be nothing
>continuously nervous shill says for 10th time today
Fuck off

Sure now that the stocks are falling you say this.
I didn't see anyone complaining when you fucks were talking about how Trump was making them go higher.

bumpity bump bump

Yeah, you keep thinking that bruv.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159353812/
Has the Grassley memo

>implying any of le ebin shareblue filename threads are anything but false flags
Why is Sup Forums so good at detecting Jew false flags but incapable of detecting these?

You keep denying it shill, the people will know the truth

OFFICIAL LINK TO GRASSLEY MEMO

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2018-02-02 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

Nice misinfo, this isn't a false flag

here this better faggot

OFFICIAL LINK TO NUNES MEMO

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Well as much as I hate to even look at it Twitter is an effective tool we'll need a hashtag trending for patriots to voice their disgust in the fact that politicians would call American citizens Russian bots for wanting to expose the treasonous cunts they are.

I think you guys are the real shills.
You are trying really hard.
>15 posts.
>25 Posts.
But I am the shill right.

OFFICAL MEMO LINKS
NUNES - docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
GRASSLEY - grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2018-02-02 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pd

They set their graves a long time ago
Truth knows no mercy

Here baby

I do. Standby

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.judiciary.senate.gov%2Fimo%2Fmedia%2Fdoc%2F2018-02-02%2520CEG%2520LG%2520to%2520DOJ%2520FBI%2520(Unclassified%2520Steele%2520Referral).pdf

what am I a shill of faggot? That there are 50 fucking threads on the same topic about stocks which should be at /biz, yet one or MAYBE two about the BIGGEST scandal in US history? How convient that the 2 memos drop the very same day the stock markets crash so they can say its Trumps fault and distract... yea, I am trying to talk about politics yet you call me the shill.

I guess I am a shill for making all these too huh? Trying to get the truth released.

I am shill for predicting the DNC narrative/spin on the memo pre-release also huh?

Fuck off, you have no leg to stand on calling me a shill. I will literally eviscerate you if you want to try faggot. How stupid do you want to look today? This is going to be fun.

Baby calm down.

Considering the subject of what we're talking about compared to you trying to distract, yes
You tend to think your opposition has no critical thinking skills when you morons are the ones that rely on bullshit and people buying it

Thanks for the bump. We got idiot shills invading here.

-- youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

I’m here. Missed you today. Doing homework with the weee one. Then shower

These retards are trying to make a fucking general about the stock market here. On the politics board. And not the business and finance board.

We’re not. Learn to read.