< HA - is there anything the Germans won't gas ? >

What monkey business is this -

Volkswagen, BMW and Daimler face backlash over experiments forcing monkeys to breathe diesel fumes

Ten monkeys were locked into airtight containers and made to breathe the exhaust from a VW Beetle while watching cartoons.

Should our simian cousins be allowed to watch cartoons, would that not stunt their intellectual development ?

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/volkswagen-monkeys-diesel-emissions-tests-toxic-fumes-inquiry-a8183111.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PF14-vtgbJI
youtube.com/watch?v=K5LiUrezV6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ten monkeys were locked into airtight containers and made to breathe the exhaust from a VW Beetle while watching cartoons.

but why....?

>Ten monkeys were locked into airtight containers and made to breathe the exhaust from a VW Beetle while watching cartoons.

Chimps shouldn't be used for anything.

>Chimps shouldn't be used for anything.
how about niggers?

Sounds funny asf

thats... Vault Tec tier...

use the term "should not" to put some sense in your question.

That was my first thought too.

chimps are not monkeys, silly

>asf
Found the nigger

Why isn't Audi joining in the fun?

Half right 45%ish taco nigger

Or syrian rapefugees.

Damn... video?

Germans are absolute monsters they are all nazis nothing has changed

i do not agree. we are not monsters.

But why the cartoons?

Lel, they paid for a study aiming at disproving harmful exhaust fumes. Murrican scientists than gassed monkeys for the luls. If they did this in Germany they would probably be publicly executed for mocking the 6 million.

Somebody please photoshop this monkey into a Jew

>disproving harmful exhaust fumes
Sounds like something Dr. Mengele could say.

we gas them while you fry them alive and offer them at your paki restaurants

lmao what the fuck do you want them to test the fumes on? How would they measure how harmful it is to humans without a humanlike to test it on?

to make them not panic at their imminent demise. It would compromise the study.

>How would they measure how harmful it is to humans without a humanlike to test it on?

We all got enough human trash jailed for life why not use those? Who cares if a legit child rapist gets dies during those tests?

this liberal bullshit should fucking stop
ethical questions about animals shouldn't matter if with the research a human life can be saved
since when is an animal life more valuable than a human one is what baffles me with these greenpeace shitstains
of course if the animal is going to extinct this should be banned

Trying to see if anime prolongs life even when faced with death.

Shut it Amerinazi

>do all kinds of crazy experiments on rats, for the sake of science, and preventing disasters in society
>only some bleeding heart animal rights extremists complain
>do it to monkeys
>WTF THAT'S CRUEL

I do not agree, we are not monsters.

>tfw just bought a 2018 Jetta a week ago
>in huwite
Ayy lmao

Another 7-1

Niggers feel a strong connection with chimps.

The ebul Nazis treated animals better than the current progressive and tolerant Germany. Really makes you think

Black Lives Matter

>egdge meme
So no real alternative. I don’t think they would test on monkeys if there was another actual option.

Wait. He was talking about the actual animal?

what exactly is the point?

>ethical questions about animals shouldn't matter if with the research a human life can be saved
Did you read the article?
>The tests were aimed at disproving allegations that diesel emissions, which have been linked to asthma, lung diseases and heart attacks, were harmful to health.
Where is the human life being saved by this? purely corporate-level research done in the name of brand image is not justification for animal experimentation.
If they were testing medicine or something your argument might carry more weight though, but try to read more carefully before you sperg out.

Just like posting on an anime boar--
Wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=PF14-vtgbJI

This is literally holocaust denial research.

>d-d-dey makes funz of me n muh cuzinz!
>dey is horrible monsterz n shiet!
>boo hoo hoo bix nood muhfuggah!

Fuck monkeys

Do this to a monkey
>feel heart ache and tighten. white empathy. "fuck siemens. thats a beautiful animal. I would kill them even if they are white for this."

Do this to a "refugee."
>heats up bag of popcorn. triple back flips to couch with remote control. "don't start without me!"

Thank you Sup Forums

Well, we have less sympathy for the less evolved.

Dr. Mengele did nothing wrong.

>buying a volkswagon
I'd get tested for AIDS, faggot.

>experiments forcing monkeys to breathe diesel fumes

did the monkeys die like the Jews gassed with diesel fumes in the holocau$t
?

not sure about that. modern (((psychology))) would be another without his "research".

What's the difference?

>When the Zyklon "D" hits.
Have Germans finally evolved?

what cartoons? Steven Universe? Rick and Morty?

Better than being exposed to this

youtube.com/watch?v=K5LiUrezV6k

>1 post by this ID
sage

>he never made a one post thread

you're missing out on a great feeling of accomplishment.

this
austrians agree

OOO OOO AAAH AAAH
It's annudah Bananoah!

You're alright, Hans.

>used car poorfag

>DaSS Auto

So when is the ten monkeys going to turn into tengorgillion?