Why don't they ever show a male american exchange student?

Why don't they ever show a male american exchange student?

Because Americans are shit.

Japs have an inferiority complex

Last time male americans came over there, half the country ended up on fire and their own male population was betafied forever. They can't handle the bants, apparently.

Writers of the manga and LNs that get adapted into anime are meme writers. They will not write anything if it hasn't been proven to be popular. The only reason there are so many foreign transfer girls is because that's a well-established trope. Why aren't there any Indian, Chinese, Mexican, or Korean transfer students? Same reason, I imagine.
I somewhat agree, having a hoaito piggu come in and have a Japanese girlfriend would be quite problematic in terms of audience reactions, and somewhat understandably so, but why couldn't he just be a stupid side character? I'm not advocating for diversity or anything, Japs should do what they want to do, but it is kind of odd thinking about it since OP brought it up considering how every other fucking girl is a transfer student from America/England/Germany/random former Soviet satellite .

You get the occasional Mexican

how about a series where there is an american exchange student BUT he is fat and a weeb

Harry MacKenzie

I have a better idea: an American exchange student, but he's the opposite of a weeb. He's incredibly obese, drives a fat person scooter around everywhere, always has a bag of WcDonald's in the basket, and is always carrying firearms with him somehow. His name is Bobby Stevenson.

This character would be an instant hit with Japs, they need to take more risks.

this but also all the girls find him extremely attractive and he ntrs the main character

Because Japs understand that whites and asians are beautiful and all other races are ugly. So in series where the appeal is cute girls, they'll only use white and asian girls.

Because they are fat.

Kenny Eitarou

Holy fuck I'd watch the shit out of a show with bobby as the MC.

have you never heard of guy jean?

I wish this would get an adaptation soooo bad.

Doesn't count if it was drawn by a white guy

That boy ain't right, I tell ya hwat.

>always offers girls fries
>they fall in love with him

Assassination classroom had male Amercian students but they weren't really regular characters.

What's really amusing to me is that china actually does this shit a lot in their dramas. Rich western man after perfect Chinese pussy.