Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgUPG9BDJ8k
eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=154194&n=Manly Railgun.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=ELkG60d24i8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrWCWTWjiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I approve this thread.

>properly made thread Kuroko
It's been a while. Her voice acting is going to be god tier with the great scenes Kuroko gets in S3.

T H R E A D K U R O K O ! ! ! ! !

THREAD KUROKO

Probably better to include her other roles too

Beako is love

About time

Best girl.

I want to pull on her __drills__

This thread will live for one of my favorite seiyuus

I unironically consider Kuroko to be one of the worst characters of all time. Her powers are cool as fuck but her personality is such unfiltered garbage.

Shit taste

Kuroko is the best

A Happy Birthday to Satomi Arai then

can't wait till she takes over as Goku. she'd be a perfect fit

As far as I know there is no official birthday for Kuroko, so the VA's bday is as close as we can get, unfortunately.

誕生日おめでとう!新井里美

Kuroko = best Railgun, best sexvoice

Happy 4th of July Kuroko!!!

I want to rail Kuroko, but more Misaka

Kuroko a cute A CUTE

Judgment desu no!

She's one of the best girls and I'd argue the best but sadly the LN fan base which is small btw isn't into her because they're all magic side and only care about girls that are relevant right now this very moment and nobody else and you'd better believe as soon as their favorite characters lost their position in the series they'll throw them under the bus faster than the Othinus fans dumped her when she lost her powers.

Kuroko's butthole is ______.

I mean honestly when you think about it there's really nobody you can compare to Kuro Kuro without making yourself look like a complete jackass other than the other Railguns and even at that point Mikoto is the only one who can compete.

Did someone say Satomi Arai?

Do you guys think Kuroko x Junko will happen?
They both have their onee-samas complex, Junko gets better treatment, but in the end both onee-samas are into Touma and it's clear Kamachi will never resolve that issue with Touma actually choosing who he wants to date officialy.

They should hook-up.

for pooping only

Kuroko is the one who taught Junko about love after all. Imagine the irony if they did hook up.

A certain Fairy Tale Reader.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgUPG9BDJ8k

Anyone got the nico or youtube link for this?

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=154194&n=Manly Railgun.swf

I wish to see Mikoto hearing about this scene and cheering on Kuroko in her relation with Junko.
It would be funny to see Mikoto being glad that a rapish stalker yuri character would get off her back.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELkG60d24i8

I honestly hope so but being realistic about it we all know Kamachi doesn't have the balls to write actual romance into his series even though something like that is what makes shows and series truly great. I think the reason he skims on it might be because he's never been in an actual relationship and has no idea what it means or even feels like to be in love. He's got the mind of a child because he writes these girls like objects whose only purpose in life is to drool over the self insert of this series and dress like sluts. You can really tell the Railgun anime isn't influenced much by him at all.

Kuroko a shit

You can tell because a lot of the characters from the Railgun series tend to have a personality that differs from fighting over Kamijou's cock like a wild pack of Hyena.

But it does have Kuroko and Kungo fighting over Mikoto's cunt while Saten was just there to achieve SUFFERING.

I mean what's the point anymore. Why even stop at turning Crawley into a girl? Why not just make every guy in this series into a girl so that they can start a tournament hunger games style and fight over who gets to fuck Kamijou aka (you) for the rest of their lives because that's the path we're on. The cool guys in this series only exist to get beaten by Kamijou or disappear if they outperform him or god forbid they're powerful because then they have to look like a slideshow freak or get feminized. It's honestly ridiculous.

Fuck you

No but Index doesn't have that either. At least you get an interesting story with characters that show emotion and are relatable to some extent in Railgun.

I've watched Index and the story is as generic and boring as action anime get. The main character is such a bore that the side characters need to have extremely overwhelming personalities to overcome the flat parts of the series like putting a mentally disabled kid who wants to play basketball on the Utah Jazz against his schools rivals and claiming he's good at what he does in some way. I want to snap his neck in his sleep sometimes so Mikoto can just take what's hers.

Hmm
21 IP's
(Mobile'posters), let's ruin One-sama thread

I think we should let the animals stay in their little thread to be honest. I'm happy here and it's not everyday we get a rare Kuroko thread to relax and post whatever we feel like talking about.

Who cares about them, just post sex voice

t. K**o*o sp****r

It's kind of weird that Railgun plays out like an overachieving SOL anime while Index is like an underachieving action series. Think about it? Everybody says Railgun is basically sol but you also get more. You get action, character development with good characters, comedy, an actual storyline with highs and lows better than what you'd typically expect from a sol right? What do you get with Index other than a relatively average action series?

The only reason in my opinion that Index is the main story is because it was created first and nothing else. I understand that they're both different types of series but Railgun does its job better.

At least Index didn't crash and burn like SAO or Horizon. Remember those? 10 years later and the franchise is still going strong.

>overperforming SoL, underperforming action series

That's more because of JC STAFF's strengths and weaknesses (good at comedy, SoL, not as good in drama and action) than of the series itself. Read the light novels and see for yourself.

>S3
surely you can't believe this

SAO didn't crash user. It probably made 10x the money Railgun and Index did combined at minimum and I'm pretty sure almost every modern anime fan knows what SAO is at this point while a ton of new anime fans and even older ones would have no idea what Raildex is.

SAO is Naruto tier, who wants that kind of success anyways. Nobody talks about SAO or Horizon on Sup Forums, that was my point.

You're a hipster. You're opinion is heavily influenced on the opinions of others and thus you should not be trusted or taken seriously.

I've watched both and read both, and SAO is objectively shit compared to Index.

Sup Forums agrees

Protip: the number of threads a series gets is proportional to its quality and appeal
This rule only applies to non-airing series though.

Thanks for your opinion.

Another thing that's funny is that this series hasn't even been put to the test yet considering there's new content being released all the time yet the fanbase if you can even call it that struggles to make conversation in the minuscule amounts of downtime in between anything we being released so much so that you all have a designated ded poster to remind you all that you're all only here because while at one point you used to enjoy the series now you're only here in spite of the fact that you've grown out of anime and are just trying to see the end of this series once and for all. These threads won't last a year after the series completely ends and I can give my personal guarantee on that. This isn't Madoka or Eva and truthfully I'm your only hope for these threads to continue after it's all over because I enjoy this series just that much. No problem.

MASAKA ONEE-SAMA WA ANO OTOKO

Besides this smile is irresistible.

2/10 only because I want Kuroko to reach Lvl 5 and beat Awaki's ass

Why is Kuroko so sexual

She's actually not. She's playful with her friends obviously but she's very protective and serious with strangers. She's a good friend user.

Kuroko truly has a voice to die for.

Besides our little Kuroko is only like 12-13 or something. She's obviously going to be a goof ball at times until she's at least fifteen and matured up.

>Satomi Arai's birthday
>no one posts Seiko
Why?

The best teleporter!

She's fine, but her Onee-sama's voice is much comfier.

Kuroko dub voice = forever love

Her voice is sexy.

I like to think Kuroko teleports the poop directly from her colon into the toilet.

you will never be sexually harass by kuroko

Of course, she's a true ojou-sama

WHAT IS THIS!!!

kuroko is better when she's not acting like she does around that boring pikachu bitch

Kuroko is best when Misaka isn't around

>Misaka
>boring
Poor bait.

Seeing this page makes me kinda sad and happy at the same time kinda like when you're on a roller coaster but not as intense which is pretty good for a manga page.

Well if Kuroko was the main character you'd have to admit she be a lot more entertaining. Kamijou makes Mikoto into a robot slave girl half the time.

i wish it was bait, she was the reason i stopped watching after only watching a handful of episodes

>implying you stopped watching it

Nobody believes that. Make your shitposts more believable next time because I really don't believe anybody would be able to drop this series. I enjoyed it too much.

You've already told us you hate it so much it drives your autism to such constant extreme shitposting mobilefag

Obviously I wouldn't be here if I hated the entire series. I just hate Index. It's literally a stain on the face of this franchise and its holding it back. Do you really think it would have taken this long to get another anime if Railgun was the main or only series? Nope. The only reason it's taking so long it because they knew all this time they'd have to force Index and lose money to please the 2% of LN readers that make up the entire Raildex fanbase before another season of Railgun or else Kamachi would lose face by admitting he wished he made Mikoto the main character of the series.

Index is the red headed step child of Raildex varified

I forgot what her dub voice was, but I recall every other girl sounding awful

Kuroko should have really been the main character but Kamachi changed his mind at the last second. I think that's the reason she has so much star power despite being a side character.

They all sounded good and the Dub was amazing especially Misaki and Kongou.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrWCWTWjiY
See?

really? okay then whatever you want to beLIEve buddy

>Well if Kuroko was the main character you'd have to admit she be a lot more entertaining
>she actually believes that
Kek.

What can I say? Shit taste my man.

it's not the same satisfaction of tasting shit that i get from eating your poop straight from the source, not missing a single drop of poop

What

user I promise you and give my personal guarantee that you didn't drop the series.

I don't just believe that I admit it from the bottom of my heart. I really think Kuroko would be far more enjoyable to watch if she was the main character.

If Kuroko were the MC, she would've been literally Touma 0.5

yeayah
hohkay

sure thing hohkaaay

Can you explain what you mean by that please?

How about this. If you truly dropped the series I want you to put that on the fact that I can have your soul when you die if you're lying. Agree?

if i had a soul sure *tips fedoras behind u*

i'll just write an IOU how about that

So you agreed then. I'll believe you user and sorry for the trouble.

thats okay
the only series i kept up with at all lately is lwa
here have something i drew a long time ago

You know they say the deepest truth in life is that a person is only as good as their word and that your word is all you truly have. I have faith in this system and justice shines bright in the end no matter what. Kuroko is truly the one and only for us. She's always been the one I've admired because of her spirit itself which sounds like mumbo jumbo but it's not all goblins and ghosts user or anons. The spirit of these characters are a representation of characteristics we all display in the real world and Kuroko is undefeated.