South Africa Heating Up

As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, sometime ago announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites. The new upcoming ANC leader, Cyril Ramaphosa, has made it clear that he wishes to distribute land without compensation as soon as he can gather the needed support to change the constitution. “Free education” has also been announced which will put pressure on universities to accept hordes of underachieving squatters.

fin24.com/Economy/loud-cheers-as-ramaphosa-says-anc54-unanimous-on-land-reform-20171221

Meanwhile farm attacks have gotten more high-tech. While the government claims that they are isolated and not racially motivated, a recent attack involved a militray-grade radio jammer which prevented emergency calls via the victim’s cellphones.

stopwhitegenocideinsareports.blogspot.co.za/2016/03/farmattack-photo-warning-signal-jammer.html

In less than 90 days, Cape Town may become the world's first major city to run out of water. 4 million people will not have access to drinking water. Who do you think the kangs will blame?

>voat.co/v/politics/2377782

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc
youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM
youtu.be/RiL6byDCxAk?t=48m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For a while now we’ve been predicting it, but now it’s actually happening, South Africa is close to the start of anarchy.

It managed to stay together for about 25 years with enormous international support, economic investment and guidance to push the "multicultural success story", which kept the economy afloat, but with these happenings and the Rand dipping, as well as massive corruption and unemployment, racial tensions will flair up again. 3.3 Million South Africans Pay 99% of all Income Tax (Guess who that predominantly is) and 17 million blacks are on grants.

The government of South Africa in an attempt to retain power when the economy goes to shit will use "white capital" as the scapegoat. Zimbabwe's economy first went South and that's when farms were seized.

South Africa hasn't been this close to civil war since the early 90s. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan. White South Africans who still number 4.5 million (a logistical impossibility to evacuate overseas) are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community that International MSM does not cover at all. The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities .If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa. We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene in South Africa.

South Africa is a representation of what is coming to Europe and America within this century

>OH SHIT! What do?

I am not asking for you to be Rambo. This isn’t operation Barbarossa either, this is humanitarian preparation. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. I have been in the process of this for nearly 2 years with other Sup Forumsacks who care and wish to help. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise, all hands on deck, manpower is what we need and any skills you bring will be useful. Our priority is not literal mercenaries, but there’s nothing wrong with having some military experience as long as you bring other skills to the table. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities.
We are not looking for edgy teenagers or larpers. If you have valuable practical skills, work in STEM or you’re willing to construct and perform work under guidance all manpower is needed.
Download Telegram and contact me @kaapmanofkaapland to learn how you can help with evacuation and possible resettlement.

If you go Rambo know that me and MANY others will volunteer to fight for the white African.

tell us how it is there,... like things you've seen yourself these last few months or so

Cape Town user here, bretty fugged rn with only 20 liters emergency drinking water :DDD

What is the best method to kill a nigger?

Was reading about the surge in sales in JoJo tanks in the Western Cape. Which kinda begs the question, isn’t it pointless putting up a rainwater tank if it hasn’t rained?

>no more water
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bump

>tfw Mandela encouraged having the commando system protect the boere from farm attacks
>tfw it was Mbeki that had the system liquidated which escalated the farm attacks
Was Madiba, dare I say it, /our guy/ ?

A semideep pool of water they can't swim.

Is time for Rhodesian bush war v2 ? Best have your short shorts ready

Oh yeah turning 21 next year, what kind of shotgun should I go for?

>invade land
>oppress native Africans for generations
>wtf why do they hate us???

Whites are finally getting what they deserve. What goes around comes around.

Whose the most fucked when SHTF? You guys in the Cape that have demographics slightly more on your side, but no water or us up north who have water but are demographically fucked?

KSG. It sounds like SA law cares more about the action than capacity, but between the two tube mags you can fend off a pack of feral ghouls. Pretty compact too.

Make sure it's loud and shoot to kill.

What's your price range?

If you whites of SA just stick together and look out for each other, you will have nothing to fear. United you stand, divided you fall. No amount of blacks can compete with united whites.

This.

>build a colony on uninhabited coast
>get flooded by bantus who want a piece of the pie
>get put in a tire and set on fire
>zulu king admits that apartheid was better
Really verbs my noun, faggot

FAL with Rhodesian camo.

Bullets

I guess anything under 7k. Though I can go higher if necessary

Forget evacuation, 1000 good Boers could take over an entire nigger nation. Aren't there still a lot of Boer and Rhodie mercs palling around?

>inb4 embargo
It's either that or flee, and options for leaving are pretty limited for the whites.

It is absolutely eerie how NOBODY even knows about this.
If this goes on this will just be another Ruanda where White people will be painted as the perpetrators and some president fumbling
"I, UH, I CANT, UH, SAY FOR SURE, UH, THAT IT WAS A GENOCIDE AT THE TIME"

Is there anything an outsider can do at this point? How can we help?

>Implying there will still be rule of law next year
Grab whatever you can find, loot, borrow, steal, asap, young user. Good luck.

A bear trap with a welfare check as bait

Well its not a shit thread anyways..

I remember seeing something on the news about a SA mining concern not making a profit against expectations even though everything was in their favour and it should have been cheaper to mine

>Leadership changes in the ruling African National Congress make it more likely that mining companies and the government can negotiate an agreement on mining policy, said Norman Mbazima, Anglo American Plc’s deputy chairman for South Africa. “We have got some momentum that has started happening, we are hoping that momentum will be maintained,” he said in an interview on the sidelines of the conference.

Kek guess you're fucked

All the different whites have never really been "united", at lest not in ethnonationlist terms (post apartheid that is). Afrikaners and Souties have two very different cultures and history in the country. Whites will never unite against the blacks unfortunately. The best possible outcome, which still feels quite unrealistic, is an independent Western Cape. But that won't even be just whites, will be coloureds too, but a significantly smaller black population.

Absolutely share this on Reddit
Lets see if we can upvote this somehow

This is required reading for all White anons:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

This is what the jews plan for the entire Western world: Whites a powerless minority in countries where their Marxist governments turn a blind eye to ever escalating violence on Whites.

WHITE. GENOCIDE.

>getting one legally
No point, might as well buy some cheap from Zimbabwe or some other shithole, it couldn't take that much money to grease the gears

Poison the fried chicken

why not partition SA into east and west?

Worked out well enough in India.

Check out Uzkon. They're nothing special, but cheaper and effective. +-3/4K.

Zero sympathy for white people in shithole Africa

The trouble is that the Muslims are still outbreading the hindus per capita

Hide his welfare check beneath his work boots

SA has a different situation.

>What is the best method to kill a nigger?
Cut the gibs.

I think we have a winner

I love these threads
Stay strong boer brother

Boer only need to give the sign and a Dutch volunteer army willl arrive, just like last time.

Why don’t your two regions organize, ship the water to the south until shit goes down and hunker down there?

Hell, alot of Europeans in general are itching for it. Stock up on short shorts and sun lotion.

What does the normie white Saffa think will happen? No habbening or racewar?

Fire, char them blacker than midnight

Large numbers of whites moved down to the Cape in recent years for that reason (although they wouldn’t always admit it). If the SHTF up north we are seriously fucked. Most cities are surrounded by a ring of black townships. We’ll be trapped.

I have never heard of telegram why are you using that?

>3.3 Million South Africans Pay 99% of all Income Tax (Guess who that predominantly is) and 17 million blacks are on grants.
So you're saying the US white population could support 1 billion people on gibs

hunh, damn white people you crazy

You know what helps a water shortage? Dead negros.

The problem is that we would need to literally overthrow our own governments. It's impossible that they don't know, though I wouldn't put it past them that they severely underestimate the situation.

They've already made it clear that they'll stay where they are unless the right manages a total electoral victory. And if/when that happens, I expect they will toss the constitution in the shredder and attempt to block the new government by force. Most of our bureacracy is left wing, and I bet those faggots would refuse to do their jobs.

I've heard talk of civil war in Europe for years, now. But I'd say it's closer than ever. Which is still pretty damn far away, mind you, and I'd estimate it'll take another 20 years at least. But the pot is boiling. It just won't boil fast enough to save Afrikaners. Our leftist media purposefully leave things like the Plaasmoorde out of the picture. Our elites are in the pockets of who the fuck knows. Even faggots like Juncker and Verhofstadt, who seem in charge, get massive kickbacks from corporations. Our national politicians are co-opted in the system by being dependent on the EU job mill for their careers after politics.

Frankly, I have so little faith in our politicians, that I think if I send an e-mail, they'll put me on a watchlist. If I'm not already on one simply for saying shit like this on the internet. We are only barely a democracy, really.

I think most white people believe that things will limp on as per usual.

So is the general consensus “every man for himself”? Or can there be solidarity, I mean it seems pretty beneficial if a group could organize covert shipments of water in exchange for safety in numbers in the south in the form of housing and shelter.

Blood makes the trees grow.

Piggy backing on OP here about the farm attacks.

I have close contacts inside multiple SA intelligence services including the state security agency. Farm attacks in these agencies are unofficially off limits.

Should one of these upstanding (white) agents (essentially the equivalent of FBI) try investigate the rising wave of senselessly brutal and increasingly coordinated attacks on those who feed the nation, they are quickly shown the error in their ways (by the black politicians with oversight onto the agencies).

And should, god forbid, one of these agents question why they may not investigate something that, if unchecked, will starve the people and destabilize the country, they are promptly shown the door and "redeployed" somewhere they cannot do much damage.

I am not going so far as to say the ANC is covering something up, time will tell, but I am stating now, that the ANC is deliberately preventing action against the trend of farm murders.
Because of the deliberate obfuscation of data, nothing is certain, but people I trust to have greater knowledge than me have speculated (with what they learnt before their victimization) that the ANC is both directly and indirectly (through more radical puppet parties) lighting the tinder beneath what they hope will culminate in the expulsion or extermination of all non-blacks (and non-zulus) in South Africa.

So no matter how useless it is, doing as OP says and raising awareness can only help.

If anyone wants more details about what I wrote above, I don't know much and what little I do know is inconclusive for the most part, but I have already messaged OP there, I'm sure he won't mind passing your details on to me if you want a chat about that

what is happening in that pic user?

Slam the toilet seat lid down on his neck while he's drinking.

>If the SHTF up north
With north you mean the northeast near Pretoria?
Because directly north from the Cape there's nothing but some boers farming and their black servants, and farther north some, Allah forgive me, G*rmans living the desert nomad lifestyle in Namibia.

Hire a witchdoctor to revive eugene terreblanche

Half these countries couldn't even elect right wing governments and are ok with refugees and African and Middle East immigrants. Doubt they'll come down here to fight. Maybe some volunteers, but don't think many. Besides, a race war won't get kicked off here. Most black politicians know they're fucked if all whites leave, we're carrying the country ourselves with our taxes pretty much. This will just be a slow demographic death unfortunately.

Watch this and tell me you don't feel the energy Sup Forums. Start at 00:40.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc

This is spirit

>beneath what they hope will culminate in the expulsion or extermination of all non-blacks (and non-zulus) in South Africa.
So they want to eradicate/evict the Pajeets too? Guptas BTFO then

The international community will do the same as with -and you Sup Forumstards will not like to hear this- Israel. The Jews boot out the muzzies every time, and how do the media interprete it? As genocide.

And that's what they'll do here. Niggers will attack whites, whites will defend themselves, and the media will call it genocide. Governments will probably even block Afrikaner refugees, as they're already doing.

Of course, if we take power, we can use the same tricks on them. If heritage-based reappropriation is OK, we can create more than enough space for 4 million Afrikaners.

nature without the white man's intervention

Most normies just presume the country will get shittier and shitter until we end up like Sierra Leone. Most of them have escape plans thought out (most of us English speaking whites under 30 always talk about "so where do you want to emigrate to")

youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM

better view

>4.5 million possible new netherlanders
what do dutchfam

Whites are getting sick of the nigs
We will save Europe, we will save the Americas, we will save Oceana, and we will save South Africa too

Yes, north as in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
The white population is still pretty atomised owing to years of demoralization. Maybe crises like these might just start to break te conditioning.

They will just focus on the whites first, but the Indians will know they're next. It's all quite ironic how the guptas are heavily responsible for the country reaching the point where war is probable, and they won't be able to benefit from it because any assets they have left in the country will be worthless

South africa was uninhabited fucktard. After whites built it up and actually made something, niggers from all over flocked in. Very similar to how mexicans came across the border in the US.

Why hasn't pic related happened to these niggers? Why has not all the power and water been shut down? Can't you into fighting back? You should stop being pussies and start killing off the fucking niggers and the kikes who organize them. Turn S.A. into a wasteland, and the whites who won't fight back deserve to die anyways so you might as well get on with it. Genocide is genocide, whether it's slow or fast. Rip off the Bandaid m8.

Messaging app run by Russians.

>4.5 million highly red pilled new Dutchies.
We might turn facist after all.

I've came to the conclusion that there is no hope for us. It is time for us to shelter until the rest of them pass over and emerge when the time is right. It is best to start a country in Northern Canada/Alaska/Montana-North Dakota Region

>It's all quite ironic how the guptas are heavily responsible for the country reaching the point where war is probable, and they won't be able to benefit from it because any assets they have left in the country will be worthless
Goes to show that you only need to be smarter than the ruling class to rake in shekels, but you don't need to be smart enough to understand that you're participating in the slaughter of the goose that lays golden eggs

Pajeets and the Chinese are too stupid to think big picture. Its their bug brain nature

Can I volunteer?

dis so mooi. dankie Shimlas. ons sal jou Afrikaans instruksie mis

I’ve read about this situation for years, you would have an ally in me if god forbid the time ever comes, if it does indeed come to genocide I sincerely hope the whites of the world bear witness to the upmost glee of the other races at our demise, and open their goddamn eyes.

"Right now, I hope your suitcases are packed, because the 110th expulsion of the jews, which I do see coming in the next decade at least, maybe a little further out, and it's going to be a GLOBAL solution that they're going to go for, meaning genocide them where you find them. Heed the warning, if you can't see this coming... the difference now is that we live in a globalized age, where media is everywhere, and people can communicate lift right and center, people know what's going on, they know about these plans..."

youtu.be/RiL6byDCxAk?t=48m7s

hmmmm.
Apple removed it recently. Time to download lol.

PNW and expand outwards taking clay by fire and sword. Also Canada has to DIE.

Yep. That whole at first I didn’t speak up bullshit is is going to be proven right down here. First the Afrikaners, then the Anglos, then the Indians and then the coloureds are going to be targeted. Then everything will just devolve in tribal warfare.

Not gonna lie, I'm masturbating to this while playing Die Stem.

answer me oppai

Because all the humanitarian struggle heroes handed everything over to the blacks, now we can't shut it off, we just have to wait for it to slowly fall apart. We've already dropped maybe 20% in utility provision, I give it ten years before we are worse than Somalia in that regard.

It's not exactly difficult to be smarter than the ruling class here

Chinks are probably going to get off scott free, except for a few random acts of genocide. The government can't risk targeting them because then the baboons in charge wouldn't make as much money from selling the chinks our resources

Nothing existed in SA before the Dutch arrived, Shekelstein. White people built it and niggers ruined it. Same as it ever was.

Have your (you), faggot.

A lot less water, things are getting expensive with the inflation, low key tension that everyone tries to ignore.

Just visit your local SANDF base and I'm sure the enterprising young gentlemen there can supply you with whatever you're looking for really

There's no bloody pool here!

This is a house on stilts!

The Khoi were their first, then us and the Bantus.

binnekort, my broer. binnekort

The PVV is the second largest party in the country, though. The only reason they have no power is that the established parties work together to keep them out. And most follower idiots who think they're "right wing" vote VVD, because propaganda tells them it's unacceptable to vote for non-establishment parties. Most of my friends are like this, unfortunately.

The only merit to their type of thinking is that they will bail the moment this shit gets hot. If there's ever gunfire in our streets, they'll line up to leave the country and fuck over some other poor, Western nation with their shitty voting habits. I know, because for some reason it's occasionally come up with my friends. They think the country is all fine and dandy, and individually their values are still much better than those of the people they vote for, but they wouldn't pick up a rifle for it.