Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ

Okay guys we all know the drill by now

Who dies in horror and agony and who gets BEFRIENDED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hG0NqEjWAGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These 3 are getting killed, they're all irredeemably evil. Girl on ice is up in the air, but I'll take a wild guess and say Hibiki ices her

They all commit sudoku in order to summon the ULTIMATE FINAL BOSS

Now that would be amazing.

Sup Forums and /m/ would completely lose their shit if she came back somehow.

Talk about a shitstorm for the ages. I would love it.

The three dudes get befriended but die in horror at the end of the season.
That alien thing survives to be next season's bad guy.

VIOLENT GOD SHIN EVIL TRUE KANADE WHEN?

-Rothschilds bow to Bavarian Illuminati
-In contact with custodians
-Possess alchemic abilities
-Control germany with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient custodian blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bavariahausen will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Cagliostro babies
-they are said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of three angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Illuminanobots inside you right now
-The Bavarian Illuminati are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bavarian Illuminati bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent german in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the group. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Germain
-The three leaders are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.?

>S1 - Iguchi
>S2 - Kayano added
>S3 - Kuno added

Going by the trend of adding one VA from Osawa Agency every season and keeping them in the succeeding seasons, loli frog girl gets to live.

Serious spoilers ahead, you have been warned. Hibiki tries to reason with the alchemists even as she fights them (and she does fight - no spending half the season moping and/or in the hospital), but neither side suffers any notable casualties. In the final episode, the alchemists succeed in reviving the crystal loli (she's a custodian, by the way) who murders all three of them. St. Germain gets killed first, in a shocking and violent fashion. We'll then be treated to a horrific scene where the custodian loli reverts Prelati and Cagliostro to their original, mortal bodies. They change back into men and age rapidly until they're nothing but piles of bones, dust and women's clothing. It's gonna make you feel real disgusted by all the fapping you will have done to them up until that point.

Source: Kaneko is my mom.

Best timeline. Though I wouldn't object to keeping Saint-Germain around, Chris needs a gay partner too.

Then S5 introduces the rest of Sphere.

This is not getting subs?

That's my fetish

saw this before, wtf is it.

Loli form or no dice

This wouldn't be bad but it would mean that nothing really happens for the entire season. Would be better as a mid-season twist.

Commie

The villains get up to all sorts of alchemical shenanigans throughout the season, not to mention there's a lot of character baggage to handle still. Chris' issues alone will take several episodes. Don't worry, it'll be good fun.

Source: Still my mom, i.e. Kaneko

>Chris' issues alone will take several episodes.
pls no

have faith that bestgirl will end up better than bikkie's shit arc in GX

>have two bunks

>share one

what.

It's an efficient use of space, duh

They started doing it so they could use the bottom bunk for storage, as their room was quite small. For some reason they kept doing it in S2 onwards, even though by then they'd moved into a new, significantly larger dorm. It's very strange.

That way neither of them have to get up when they want to have sex.

Fine, I'll go watch the BD shorts.

They store some of their belongings in the bottom bunk.

One of the OVA shorts has Bikki and Miku moving to their new room between S1 and S2, and Bikki packs a bunch of stuff into the bottom bunk again. Miku realizes that their room is much bigger and it's no longer necessary to do that, but she decides to keep quiet for obvious reasons.

They are legit better than some episodes in the main series.

>That way neither of them have to get up when they want to have sex.
So they do it while flaccid?

That's the spirit. Pay special attention to Tsubasa. The zesshoushinai sword is especially precious.

Bigger rooms are colder, sharing a bunk is a good way of saving in heating.

max comfy

have you never slept while hugging a body pillow before? it helps sooth the aching void in your heart slightly

It really is.

Which zesshoushinai is this particular Tsurugi from?

There are 6 episodes in total, right? 2 for G and 4 for GX. Or am I missing some?

I love the official art for this series

>2 for G
One for S1
One for G
Four for GX

Did Hibiki enter trough the window? I have so many questions

Thanks. Have a cute Hibiki for your trouble.

The plot thickens

Yeah and causes massive back and neck aches.

Sleeping on your back with your feet elevated on a pillow master race.

We need one for the other characters
Dess swinging a scythe
Jii flailing a yoyo around
No Maria version because no one wants to see that

I know right?

only if your bed is shit and your normal pillow is shit too

>maria tripping and falling
I'd want to see that

I just want more beef stroganoff

Anime ja nai geah when?

I have a queen sized bed and I would never ever get a bed like this again especially this type that's elevated via wooden slates which break easily

My memory foam pillows are super comfy though.

Dammit, Bikki, barging in just when things were about to get good!

casual bikkie is best bikkie

I hope it doesn't happen but I think Topdad will die this season.

Where are their pants?

花咲く勇気 kinda feels flat compared to Rainbow Flower and リトルミラクル-Grip it tight-

I can't really feel the AI YO from the theme compared to her other finale songs.

I want to be the beta MC who remains infuriatingly oblivious to Itaba Yumi's ever more overt advances.

Will Chris meet her maid she bullied again?

They dont need pants where they are going user

This sword is too cute.

Reminder that this is how the chose to advertise season one before it aired

I wish we could've had Kanade rather than Maria.

I approve.

>I can't really feel the AI YO from the theme compared to her other finale songs.
That's because there is almost no AI but only desperation in that song, user.

To fight neuroi?

It's some shitpost from Sup Forums or Sup Forums or something

What were they trying to imply with this promotional art?

So does Tsubasa

Such a cute sword.

It'll probably grow on me once I actually hear it in the show.

This image makes me realize the B team was a mistake.

I actually dropped S1 because I was so butthurt they killed Kanade off in the first episode.

It only hurts more now because thanks to the game its clear she's the 2nd best gear behind Chris.

Aren't people saying that the game made her kind of a bitch who stole Hibiki's gear only to immediately job with it.

They're gay, user.

It's just a parallel to S1 Tsubasa don't worry about it too much she's still great

But Dess

I agree but also Honestly I'd rather they just kept Kirika since she's a cute dess but to keep her you'd also need Shirabe.
Maria can fucking die for all I care she's just shit all round.

Did she ever get a zesshoushinai face? One with her flailing a ladle and a pot in front of her would be good.

I am rather fond of Maria

I don't believe you. Maria is unloveable.

Maria a shit. A SHIT.

Good shit.

Are we getting leaks again like last time?
youtube.com/watch?v=hG0NqEjWAGM

So they job to giant snake then Hibiki comes in looking pissed as fuck like in the trailer. Then after they get released from the hospital in two to three episodes, Genjuro loads up the action movies and they all train to the point that they don't need Linker.

>people saying this song is bad
How can one even have that much shit taste

It's true. She's a failure and a chronic tryhard, but that just makes it all the better when she occasionally does something right. Being a swordfag, I also really like her interactions with Tsubasa. This season I'm hoping Maria will become more confident in herself. That's the main thing that's holding her back, in my opinion (other than her crippling drug addiction, but I assume AI DESU YO will solve that)
A cute. A CUTE.

Are translated lyrics out for 花咲く勇気 yet?

>Genjuro loads up the action movies and they all train to the point that they don't need Linker.
Either that or Ver's AI DESU YO sd card has a new LiNKER recipe.
Though I'd rather the former happens, please give us a training montage this time Kaneko

it's a shame she does so much nothing, because I really like her gear's newest design

/m/ may accept you Maria, but you will never be welcome on Sup Forums.

Hopefully DMjii don't need linker anymore.

this image came from the visual collection book which was released months AFTER season 1 ended.

Can we get Ver and a montage?

>I'd rather they just kept Kirika
What the dess did you just say about my friend you little dess?

>Shirabe and Kirika train under Ver
might be good

It is not bad but it is definitely among the worst Hibiki songs.