Be non-white

>Be non-white
>Be in public
>That one white person that looks at you suspiciously
>They think you're shoplifting or got something to hide

What is wrong with you guys. Leave me alone. I pay the bills and have a full-time job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_hentyAXo0&t=1m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take the hint bro. fuck off back to your shithole

It's our fault we can't tell you're not like the rest by looking at you?

back to your country shitskin

t. alberto

Just a healthy instinctual fear of non-whites. Even dogs hate non-whites.

What do you mean? My grandparents were legal immigrants and were war heroes in WW2 and trained a lot of people on how to survive the jungle. What has your family done?

nothing to hide nothing to fear

It's your fault that you heard about a scary black person on Sup Forums once and judge all black people the same. Yes. Your fault.

Ancaps and memeflags should both be first to go on the day of the rope.

>Not getting uncomfortable when someone stares at you

I'll make sure to stare at you for long periods of time and see if you get uncomfortable

we dont care. get out of the country that our ancestors built. your ancestors just came here and took our shit

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.
Asian store owners are not white.

no one gives a fuck about your shitty life. Stop posting your diary entries here.

>What has your family done?
Fought in the Civil War, WWI, WWII, and the Korean War, while also contributing to the economy for centuries.

i get this too. it's just a being young and looking like a punk thing

No not really. You made our island a u.s. territory wasn't our choice retard.

>mudshits kill and rape and rob us at outsized rates
>we hold our tongues and wait for them to start behaving
>OP is looked at by some nervous whitey
>OP reeeeees at the injustice
Fuck right off please.

confront them and ask what the fuck they're staring at you pussy ass bitch

FPBP

I live in London idiot

>be non white
>be in public
>white person looks at you
>triggered

>victim mentality
Just like all weak blacks

And?

>Not knowing body language

why did u post the ugly chick?

Damn that sucks. I would be ashamed if I had (((soldiers))) in my family

My bad I'm retarded.

It was our choice. We agreed on it. Suck my fat micronesian cock

>non white
>paying bills
Way to make me lol out loud.

We know your subhuman kind

Not an argument, while your staring at me may make me label you a weirdo, I don't draw my gun on you for it. I may be ready to draw at a moments notice because you acting like a fucking stalker, but I still don't do it until you act like a jackass that needs to be put down.

couldn't that negro sue for that?

We can never be too certain that one of you cretins isn't about to turn feral.

Nigga just stop being a beta and stare back wtf. How pussified are you that you get uncomfortable and turn inward when stared at?

Sorry to hear that bro. I live in NYC, and I have to deal with this shit all the time. Many times, I'm the only white guy on the train, and get starred at. Trust me, all I want to do is go Patrick Bateman and decapitate your fellow blacks, but I can't do it.

Sorry, user. We're just playing the odds. Pattern recognition is not a crime.

It is my job to stare at EVERYONE dumbass!

>Be non-white
>Be identical to last person who stole from store

Your anger and frustration should be directed at your fellow minorities.
Good, hard-working black people get thrown in the same shit bucket with all the ghetto thug niggers.
Improvement as a group is what is required.

How do you tell if someone is looking suspiciously at you or you smell/are ugly and they just don’t like looking at you?

Maybe you really are doing something wrong and you’re projecting your paranoia onto people. It could also explain why you are getting angry on the defence (liars get angry defending themselves).

>white people should cater to me

go back to your shithole

we don't like you

I wonder what type of non-white you're

Something funny about that statement

You just fucking know a leftist saw this and commented on how beautiful and vibrant their culture is.

WE WUZ WAR HEROZ AN SHEEIT
>trained a lot of people on how to survive the jungle

>be non white
>be in public
>trying to shoplift
>white person watching me so I cant steal or I'll be caught
>triggered

You can't be uncomfortable if you're dead

Let me guess you have a the nigger gangster kill-cops-rape-whitey outfit on complete with bling and idiot shoes?

dam no wonder "she" was throwing dude around

Well they weren't niggers....so there's that

Whites like statistics. Statistics are racist, my man. Don't hate us, hate the statistics.

If you dress or act like a thug/criminal its your fault, appearance is everything moron.

Yanking on the testicles and pounding someones feet are ways to rouse knocked out people, straight from Karate. Something to do with autonomic response.

He should probably stop once the dude opens his eyes though.

Why are you in places where people are starting at you? clearly people don't want you there.

>Don't hate us, hate the statistics
The black man fears what he does not know

Even if you buy the out of Africa theory, it really only proves that the retarded members of the human family stayed in Africa. The intelligent ones left for greener pastures.

Sorry OP, it sounds like your life isn’t worth living because somebody offended you by the way they look at you. Sounds like you much rather deal with that look from a white than live in the community of your own race. I don’t blame you but how about you just smile, wave and appreciate that a suspicious look from the majority in the neighborhood is the worst of your worries.

Too bad the other niggers ruined your reputation for all time, damn the bad luck!

>Be non-white
>They think you're shoplifting or got something to hide

Well, you sure do look.. shady.

> they think
You don’t know what they think. You are paranoid and you automatically assume every white person who looks at you is out to get you.

It’s not all your fault. The media brainwashed you into thinking that way, and you aren’t inteligent enough to recognize their control over you.

>A random guy looks at him
Autism: ON

Yes...pol is my source on niggers...not a plethora of experiences in life...

Tell your people accross this whole country to stop stealing shit...i kno its not you but statiticly

Thanks. Now I’m going to look at every nigger at a store suspiciously to trigger you. Wait a minute, the only store I ever really visit is Home Depot and Tractor Supply, so no chance seeing niggers in those stores.

You want a fucking medal for that junglebunny? I swear, just because your family fought in a pointless war doesn't make you an American, sorry. Unless you're White you can never really be a Yank, that's just how it is

>substituting someone else’s success for your own

Typical nigger behavior.

That's a chick? I thought it was some ugly young boy. Hmmmmm

>heard about a scary black person once
>on Sup Forums

where the fuck have you been your entire life? living in mommy and daddies mansion watching disney?

I want to lick Rey's armpits.

It’s my fault that I decided to leave my comfy white town when I was young for Jacksonville, FL: a chocolate city.

It was also my fault to join the navy and get completely redpilled on niggers. You guys are not like us.

>Kangz/nigger hate thread

>tfw another nigger comes to complain on Sup Forums because his fellow niggers gave his entire race a bad reputation

my bad experiences with black people started long before Sup Forums, friendo

>be subhuman
>be offended and hurt by everything

Fixed your slide thread for you. Sage in all fields.

It's more likely the person isn't thinking about you at all or isn't thinking you are shoplifting. We are more prone to make type 1 errors (i.e. seeing things that are not there) because this would be advantageous from an evolutionary perspective (e.g. it is better to think you see a snake in the tree when there isn't one than to fail to see a snake that is really there.) Likewise, you probably perceive your environment to be more threatening and racist than it really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_hentyAXo0&t=1m30s

Niggers are confirmed to be the biggest cry babies on earth.

>WUT DUH FUCC?1?1
>Y DAT BICC LOOK ATS MUH DAT WAE?
>FUCC YALL WYPIPO

Why didn’t you chimpout OP? Was there’s not enough chimps to swing down from the vines? Why don’t you make a feelz/virtue signal post on Twitter and influence a boycott on the store?

Great dude. You're an outlier and others give your race a bad name

>I pay the bills and have a full-time job.
Good, now make other shitskins to follow your example.

noice

Fucking Burger

This. Breed with black women and slowly educate your race pl0x. That'd be nice.

>Get something to eat with negro friend
>he gets accused of robbing the shop in the span of 15 minutes.

Sage and report off topic ans shill threads.

I bet your're a boomer

I paid a whore in Warsaw to make this face while I packed my cheeks with nuts without breaking eye contact, came buckets
>if you think I am lying, I give you the gift of knowledge: a Pole trying to say "squirrel" is absolutely hilarious

Shop at your people's stores or online it it bothers you shitskin
You're in our lands expect to be given the stink eye

Fucking kek

>You'll never be a Yank

>Financially disadvantaged youth borrows liquor from store
>white people accuse him of robbery

A little more context on this: she refused to wear the chipmunk costume for less than 500zl, so I had to settle for describing what I wanted and that was the face she came up with.

>What has your family done?
Fought in the American Revolution and pretty much every other war the US has participated in until after WWII.

>Implying I care what some shareblue non-country thinks