WW2

I'm not red pulled enough

>Who started WW2?

>What did Jews do?

>Who possessed the best military army?

>How Jews made the lie about the Holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0idiv
quora.com/How-good-was-the-French-Army-during-World-War-2-How-skilled-were-its-soldiers-How-good-was-their-equipment-from-the-tanks-to-the-uniforms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jews
>moral corruption, subversion, usury
>USA
>through mass media

>who started ww2
Not Hitler.

Nazi told me WW2 started when the Jews begin to mass murder ethnic German farmers in the Ukraine in 1932.

Prior to that most Volk knew the Jews were killing a lot of peeps in USSR, but also sorta figured the ex-Russian Empire was a mess and someone had to crack some skulls.

>who started ww2
Britain, for one.

>who started ww2
Jews, ultimately.

>>Who started WW2?
Nazis
>What did Jews do?
Literally nothing
The side that wins is the best. The weak should fear the strong.
Not a lie you autistic sperg.

General Patton repented of fighting the Nazis and started openly advocating and defending them in public.

He died a year later in a (((car crash))).

>who started WWII
Churchill and his Jewish overlords

>what did the Jews do
See German Revolution of 1918 which led to the Weimar Republic. Jewish Bolsheviks were trying to push a Communist Party in Germany

>Who possessed the best military
It's hard to say. On one hand, Germany managed to fight in a two front war for almost 4 years, Russia pretty much used their soldiers as meat shields and America joining the war was the turning point, so it really depends on what you mean by best

>how Jews made the lie about the Holocaust
Thousands, if not millions ended up going missing during WWII, so (((they))) used that to their advantage and claimed that Jews were systematically exterminated by the Nazis. Notice how Jews are basically untouchable now despite being kicked out of over 300 countries

Prior to Ukraine most Germans considered the Nazis sorta like our Southerners who are still fighting the Civil War or idiots like McCain who want to re-fight 'Nam, and the Jews were getting traction with their "share the rich man's wealth" trick.

I can tell you eat a lot of shit because that's what you post

Check out this album of INSANE holocaust claims. imgur.com/a/0idiv

Make sure to read about the nazi masturbation machines and butt pumps. OY VEY!!!!!

>General Patton repented of fighting the Nazis and started openly advocating and defending them in public.
>He died a year later in a (((car crash))).

Yeah, although I'd bet Patton was a tough guy to drive for, major backseat driver and always in a rush, and the car was a death trap to today's standards and roads were crap.

But yeah, sure seems funny. Statistically doesn't pass giggle test.

>Who started WW2?
Hibler
>What did Jews do?
Just being more intelligent than the Germans that started killing them out of jalousy (low intelligence).
France, but bad strategy and no will to spill blood.
Don't believe what stormfags and the amerimutts say.

>File: Jews fined for Nazi riots.jpg (38 KB, 400x284)
Today in USA the DA will charge YOU with murder if some dumb cop kills someone while attempting to arrest you for some trivial matter.

Dumb. 1933. Boycott is not declaring war you imbecile.
>Hurr durr, Nazis blamed the Jews for burning their own stores and raping their own women en masse. Clear evidence that the Nazis were dinndu nothins
The masturbation machine is some bullshit from a movie made after the war you inbred rube

>France
>best military
How did the Maginot Line work out for you?

>"must....damage control! cant let bad goyim exchange ideas!!"

I'm not Jewish you dipshit, I just hate mentally deformed fuckheads like you.

>calls other people mentally deformed fuckheads
>can't even think for yourself
Fuck off kike

>I'm not Jewish

Dude, you unironically fell for Sup Forums propaganda. Who in the name of god are you to tell me that I don't "think for myself"? Drink bleach

Make an effort you ignorant amerimutt.
quora.com/How-good-was-the-French-Army-during-World-War-2-How-skilled-were-its-soldiers-How-good-was-their-equipment-from-the-tanks-to-the-uniforms

>French tanks were better
>French basic rifle, the MAS 36, was far better than the old Mauser used by German soldiers
> I can go on

The pre-WW2 sources all agree to say the French army was the best at the beginning of the war.

Storm faggots can't meme

Don't invoke God you filthy kike.

>gets destroyed in an argument
>"c-can't meme!"

Are we complaining about blasphemy against the lord? If you could go back in time I guarantee you would suck Oswald Mosley's cock, in clear breach of the natural order and the word of the lord our god. You are a degenerate faggot LARPing your life away in front of a computer screen.
Never invoke His name again.

post yfw all jews will burn in Hell for betraying the son of God

And yet you still surrendered and Germany was able to use the Maginot Line against you

>propaganda
If anything Sup Forums teaches you how to view stories from multiple angles. The deaths and death camps don't add up and only retarded faggots from reddit and kikes believe the Holocaust really happened here. Look to see how long it takes to cremate a body with modern crematoriums

You are asking belated questions.
>Who started WWI?
>What did Jews do to post WWI Germany?
Pretty much gives you all the reasonings for WWII there.

>46 DAYS

>And yet you still surrendered and Germany was able to use the Maginot Line against you

Well who cares. The Germans lost 5 million people during ww2. The French only 250.000. Guess it was better to lose the war quickly

>If anything Sup Forums teaches you how to view stories from multiple angles.

>>I saw some jpeg collages of retarded people taking shit wildly out of context and now I am more informed and open minded than the rest of the world. They're all dumb dumbs - my superior Sup Forums education has shown me The Truth.
For fucks sake listen to yourself you cunt. There are options for people like you - death need not be painful. It's like falling asleep.

>gets destroyed in an argument
>still tries to come out on top

You haven't refuted any of my points you dirty like. And you better hope Civil War doesn't break; you'll see first hand what kind of psychopaths you created and traitors like you will be dragged through the street

>mocking as an argument
kys kike

>>Who started WW2?

Hitler and Stalin.

One more bump