What would you do if you got the Death Note?

What would you do if you got the Death Note?

Be an underground hitman

Write OP's name in the book

Have fun getting caught in less than one week.

>must know the face and name

Kill all the weebs

>Have fun getting caught in less than one week.

But how would i get caught?

Kill every cancerous anime youtuber.

Because rich people will be your customers and it won't be a difficult process to determine the relationship between them and the victims because of several factors such as identity algorithms and traces that you'll be leaving behind.

Would write down:

>Pizza delivery man
>Dies one hour after delivering me a free peperoni

who agree? xD

kek

Ancapistan

Kill a bunch of jews.

Write the mangakas name

> Name: OP
> Face: Faggot
works fine for me.

>Miura: Dies after completing Berserk

I'd write my own name haha

The death note can't extends someones life.

Donald Trump

write leader of america, ronald mcdonald's name in the book.

let's see you retards live without your $1 McChickens

Will using the death note banish me to purgatory for all eternity?

you know it will

exchange it for an anime portal

> afterlife
If there was one the Shinigami wouldn't be so BORED, right?

kill every world leader for the laffs

There is no purgatory or afterlife

Shit. I'm not sure if I would want to use it then. As much as I would love to rid the world of corruption and evil, after I die the corruption will return eventually. Meanwhile I'll spend eternity in a white void.

Ryuk states himself there's a heaven and hell, and that users of the death note go to neither. I doubt he has access to either of those places.

Also don't you become a death god yourself if you write enough names down? Or am I imagining things?

Kill most figureheads known for being corrupt in prominent countries, strictly by statistics and international news.
Fuck being the god of whatever. Just clean up.

WOW! What a hilarious and topical reply!

Use it to kill the right people and cause some disturbances in the stock market. Since I'm the only one that knows what will happen, I can prepare for the whatever happens and profit from it.
Then, just lay back and enjoy a neet life.

It sends you to "nothingness"
So take that as you will.

I think it's implied in one of the rewrite compilation movies that the shinigami talking to Ryuk about his time on earth is actually Light reincarnated as a shinigami.

Make trump say "the jews won" and shoot himself while livestreaming

Become rich for a few years
Kill Kim
Fuck some shit up for fun
Create a TLOU apocalypse

> Hmm this user had made money from every single death note attack.
> Only the killer can know that

That's right.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I would use it or not. Being sent to nothingness sounds pretty bad.

I'm personally not that interested in killing off people. I'm very interested in the manipulation part though.
I would make women fall in love with me, make companies hire me and give me 100k a year for doing nothing, heck, I could just have Mark Zuckerberg give me all his money. I would make politicians bend to my will, etc.
The problem is that they all die of mysterious deaths within ~20 days of doing things for me, so eventually it could be linked back to me. (some rule in the Death Note says you can only manipulate people for up to ~20-ish days, then they have to die).

pic related

gas the jews
clean house of all politicians and such that I don't like

Because obviously I would be retarded enough to kill them in a manner that can link each murder.
I don't plan on being recognized, I'm looking for the very opposite. Thus, just give each death a different time and a different natural cause, while also making use of known factors.
For the money, just add a few neutral and bad deals in the mix, even if doesn't cover completely, it should be enough to mislead anyone crazy enough to put their finger on it.

Dumb speedreader

Idk, probably not kill anyone except for direct personal gain.

If I do it randomly every once in a while without a clear pattern I'll never get caught

>first to go

Kill the entire golden state warriors basketball team and lebron james

Okay then i get caught, then what? What evidence will there be for them to say i directly killed someone? Especially when i have an alibi of the time the person died.

kek

Kill moot and Hiro.

o

Well maybe I would use it then. Rid the world of the most corrupt people in power.

Never for personal gain. That's how you get caught.

same

Every time I see a death note thread I'm reminded of how awful the ending was.

Even the ending of the manga was pretty bad.

i stopped watching when L died

That doesn't mean it'd end well.

Just that it'd abruptly end.

It depends on what country you are from.
In Europe you would likely be safe if they can't prove it.
But the US and other third world countries is a different story. They are not exactly known for their fair justice systems. Especially in the US, the CIA would just lock you up and do "enhanced interrogation" (read: torture) which is actually legal there, until you confess to your crime.

>i stopped watching when L died

Good decision. The story up to L's death was perfect. It should have ended there.

The second half with Near was just stupid and hard to take seriously.

>not letting him die after having him realize his dream of drawing loli doujin

you have no respect for the man

Had the same first thought. Sign it real nice and neatly in the corner of the first page.

Kill myself.

I'm from the UK but in the US pretty sure i could just bullshit my way out with money there highly doubt they'll go through that effort unless i killed a political figure there

this was my first thought

trump and all youtubers and kubo for that stupid bleach end

at least quadruple-genocide.

Pretty much this: If your client provides you with a name and face, you can have the person killed in a detailed way they want.

>US and other third world countries
>CIA would just lock you up and do enhanced interrogation which is actually legal there.
The US is not Russia or China, nor is it a 3rd world country.

make him tell the world that Ichihime was a mistake and Ichiruki is true endgame

>believing that bullshit
I truly hope you get sent to a hidden cell and get waterboard threatment.

You cannot get caught if you never really use the heart attack bullshit and instead make your victims suicide/get hit by a truck/get shot by mugger/die via accident.

Light got caught because his own narcissism and callousness allowed him to get caught

seriously you have a book that fucking kills anyone within 23 days and you spam the one method that looks super odd?

stupid fuck.

I'm having a really dumb moment but how does people who have been killed with a death note not going to heaven or hell mean there isn't one?

> Slowest internets
> pathetic healthcare
> ancient rock gravel roads
> Electric poles older than pilgrims
> uneducated, barely literate propaganda fueled population
Burgerland is as 3rd world as it gets

The only thing this means is that ryuk is a fedora tipper that probably posted on shinigami reddit on the down time, obviously.

I would just kill every world leader. And when they bring new ones in, I'd kill them too. It wouldn't matter who it is and what they've done. Whether or not they're "good" people or not. I just wouldn't allow anybody to be in charge. Keep doing this until things change.

Clearly Ryuk was implying that death note users suffer a fate worse than heaven/hell, but Light tipped his fedora so damn hard Ryuk was rendered speechless.

they die of a heart attack, or accident if you feel like, suicide is also an option, you would have to be extremely retarded to get caught, a fucking car accident doesn't have a deep investigation

Donald Trump dies after eliminating the jews off the planet

Destroy capitalism. Pretty sure I can do it if I kill the right people.

Isn't that how WW2 ended?

To be fair, he was already on L's radar when he figured out the full extent of the Death Note (he was doing those experiments with prisoners, writing "Shinigamis like apples")

I will recreate it but better

The heart attack doesn't even matter, it's all dependent on his ability to gather information and kill targets as far from him as possible. Killing too many people from one country, or not enough, or killing people whose info is easy to isolate, those are all relatively simple obstacles.

you can't kill ideas with death notes

I think this isn't in the anime, but it's in the last chapter of the manga, when Light dies.

Use the notebook. Don't use the notebook. It doesn't change what happens when you die.

No one will notice unless you're doing it at a scale of billions.
Once you get around 2-5m you're safe for the rest of your life.
10m if you want to have like 300k/year to spend and still grow your money.

Maybe not but I can change society.

kill myself

Like I said, ryuk is a fedora tipper.

No wonder he's on earth, the other shinigami are obviously sick of his shit and forbid him from returning from his weekly expedition on to Earth so he could buy his fedoras from Hot Topic.

>the US would tolerate your bullshit if it threatens national interests

Are you THIS stupid?
Literally how? Capitalism isn't moved by an individual, and also its really a natural process so even if you destroy it would probably come back

>getting caught

the only reason Light was caught is because L was literally fucking autistic to come up with the idea of the "Death Note" and the police for SOME FUCKING REASON listened to him.

no one in our society in this day and age would see someone get hit by a bus and think "Death note, got to be" other than weebs (and no one listens to weebs)

Found the terrorist

wait what the fuck

literally just entered the thread and everyone's talking about capitalism and shit

Posting the same page within a minute of each other
>MIKAMI!!! BAKAYARO!!!

Death note should have ended in the first 5 episode.

Once L narrowed down Kira's position so easily so much in one go it should have been over.

First of all, because of the nature of the technique used to narrow down Kira it was pretty obvious Kira was watching from home, that means his name would have figured in the registries of the various households, with a simple serial killer profiling they could have narrowed down that it was a man between age x and y, then it just becomes a matter of time before he is caught.

But here is an even easier method, how about NOT TELLING HIM the broadcast he's watching has been broadcasted only in his zone and keep narrowing down the broadcasts little by little? That method was foolproof because Light had no way to figure it out unless he spoke with someone in the next few days that happened to mention at what time he saw the broadcast, and the he would have to pay attention to such a meaningless detail and make the connection.

Basically the whole L vs Kira had holes right from the start.

This is the one true way to handle the Death Note

Live a regular life,as carefree as possible,go to school and do well,get a decent job,make friends,have hobbies,etc.

And periodically,whenever you deem someone worthy of having their name written in the Death Note,you just write their name and let them have a heart attack shortly after.Literally set it and forget it

While you wouldn't be able to use the Death Note to its' fullest potential,it's the only responsible method to not getting caught,while hiding your powerlevel

Nah it's just your usual kids trying to kill stupid things and collecting (you)s

>kill leaders of major corporations until they accept to divide them into smaller parts and sell
>kill the potus, just because
>kill the leaders of every shady finance company
>threaten world leaders into suppressing inheritance and modifying the parliament election system to choose representatives not by popular votes but at random
Sure it will come back but by the time I die the world will probably be facing a slighty different direction.

What the fuck kind of logic is this? No shit there were holes in the story but not because 'L should've found Kira out' but because no one would ever believe that retarded autist the moment he starting screeching about Death Note being a real thing.

> No one would believe the Death Note was real
Not even L would believe it. That's why he was trying so hard to get irrefutable proof.

But in DA RULES, I can't see anything pertaining to there not being a heaven or hell besides Ryuk saying "Yeah that's right".

Not that I'm disagreeing, that's where part of my confusion was.

>doesn't believe it
>tries to get proof

Might as well have spent the whole series conducting blood rituals or using ouija boards trying to find shit out then all of a sudden coming up with the death note idea.

literally control the world?

It's basically the same as "The human who uses this note will sneeze"

Strictly speaking it IS true that the human who uses the note won't go to heaven or hell but it is also true that the human who doesn't use the note will not go to heaven or hell

Actually, the method was kind of dumb to begin with.
L shouldn't know, or in fact, he shouldn't even suspect, that Kira is just one person. If you think about it, the mass murder of hundreds of people would likely be commited by a large group of people, spread throughout the whole country, or even the whole world.
So it's not a huge surprise that one of those people is in Tokyo watching TV.
Yet L concludes that Kira is in Tokyo, and will continue to stay there (he could just leave).

and what about kira ignoring L? that would have end it in episode 2
>But here is an even easier method, how about NOT TELLING HIM the broadcast he's watching has been broadcasted only in his zone and keep narrowing down the broadcasts little by little?
L wanted to provoke Kira, trying to get him exposing him more and more by putting pressure on him.. Also internet existed in 2001 so he would have know it wasn't live with the power of google anyway

but let's get at least some serious, what proves he would have against Light? At that time nobody even knew about the death note

Ah, I figured it was going for intent of use "use this and you're fucked to purgatory"