Eating chips is too hard for women

>According to the podcast, Nooyi had a big and direct impact in "diversifying" PepsiCo products. Namely, she helped create new categories, like “Fun for You,” “Better for You,” and “Good for You" (healthier-grade products).

>The interviewer launches into a question worded, verbatim, like this: "I understand that men and women eat chips very differently. Can you tell us the differences?"

>Nooyi responds to the question by suggesting that women "don't like to crunch too loudly" and that they "don't lick their fingers" the way that men supposedly do.

F E M I N I N E
C
H
I
P
S

>wayback machine
web.archive.org/web/20180205211419/https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/breaking-women-dont-like-crunchy-chips?utm_term=.aswKdWDra

>BuzzFeed

>It’s not a male and female as much as “are there snacks for women that can be designed and packaged differently?” And yes, we are looking at it, and we’re getting ready to launch a bunch of them soon. For women, low crunch, the full taste profile, not have so much of the flavor stick on the fingers, and how can you put it in a purse? Because women love to carry a snack in their purse. The whole design capability we built in PepsiCo was to allow design to work with innovation. Not just on packaging colors, but to go through the entire cycle, and say, “All the way to the product in the pantry, or how it’s being carried around, or how they eat it in the car, or drink it in the car, what should be the design of the product, the package, the experience, so that we can influence the entire chain?”

Cant wait to eat some pussy pringles

FLYING CARS? HAND HELD LAZER BEAM WEAPONRY? MEGASTRUCTURES IN SPACE? COLONIZATION OF PLANETS? NOPE. FEMININE POTATOE CHIPS. ALL HAIL FEMINISM. ALL HAIL DIVERSITY. ALL HAIL THE GREAT PROGRESS.

Amen my Nonbianary person

desu I'm glad they're finally starting to cater to genders other than men. I like the taste as much as anyone but it always bugs me that I need to take my attention off the movie I'm watching to pick them up with my tail rotor.

>....and how can you put it in a purse?

I'm confused, are they going to make chips for weird retarded NEET girls now?

>Women can swallow the biggest and blackest of BBCs that rival beasts of burden in terms of size
>Cannot fit a potato chip in their mouth
I don't believe it.

women were a mistake.

In my experience women prefer the kettle-cooked chips that are even more crunchy than usual.

Are they going to make chips for the other billion genders out there, too?

Chips, crisps or fries are you talking about potato faggot

surely this must be fake news

as you can see, a potato chip perfectly fits a girl's mouth

genetic mutants with deformed throats pretending to be "all women" need to be gassed

How fat are feminists? Do they really need to get fatter?

>mfw pepsico adds a pink tax to these new women chips

INVENT BETTER MENSTRUAL PADS BOYIM

WOW CRY ME A RIVER, GET SOME NAPKINS, AND DONT EAT LIKE A COW LADIES

case closed

>"don't like to crunch too loudly" and that they "don't lick their fingers" the way that men supposedly do.

what shite. probably just a fatty trying to get as little attention as possible while stuffing her face with snacks

It's a fucking food company you mutt. It was never gonna deliver on those other things anyway.