It's been nearly four years anons

It's time to just admit it already. You loved Kill la Kill.

I did but watching it with Sup Forums was so much fun ill never watch it again.

It was a blast!

Everything after the Naturals Election was complete garbage. Other than Ragyo killing herself no one really Died la Died

I did, and frankly never deny it. It's a pretty good show.

i'd eat that ass for hours

Not really. It was too cliché and it's attempts at slapstick fell flat.

What did he mean by this?

No but Tumblr did.

Its when I learned the idea of a personal 10/10. the show had flaws but it happened when so many other things were happening in my life that it managed to have an impact on me. I'm not worried about making an evaluation of these flaws because I know that I had a lot of fun with it.

I loved up to episode six, but after that it fell apart for me.

I love Emilia

I loved the designs

The anime itself was okay

thicc bihh

Eat la eat... Dat booty

It's better than Sup Forums gives it credit for but it's still one of Imaishi's lesser works.

It was quite a fun ride but it's far from a favorite of mine.

None of them are people tho, they're things.

This show made me stop watching anime for 2 years.

>You loved Kill la Kill
i'm not satisfied until i get a video game of this

I didn't think the premise sounded interesting so I never watched it. I have fapped to the characters though, several times.

Why do Trigger fags always try to shove their shit shows down our throat? What do they have to prove?

I really liked it

the first episodes were garbage though

Its definitely one of the most pumped up shows I've seen in years. I kind of wish LWA had the same intensity but overall both shows were great and I can't wait until Trigger has to go back to KLK to milk their property and make a movie.

It was a ride, the threads were fun, and I'm still deeply in love with Satsuki-sama, but I don't know if I'll ever have any desire to re-watch it.

I love Ryuko

That clothes are more developed characters than romantic interests.

I dropped it around episode 8, even while watching it with Sup Forums. It truly was just not very good, and it felt like everything was made up as they went along. After finding out they drop the dystopian city and add in aliens, I was very glad I dropped it.

The show was boring so I dropped it on episode 12 and the threads were unbearable. Its been 4 years why did you Sup Forumsermin stay on Sup Forums?

I loved every second.

>liking a whore dyke

My waifu is dead.

>a whore clothingsexual

Ftfy

Did them being half sisters improve the doujins for you?

>half

arent they full

Yeah, same father.

I like the turning the stronk girl into sluts meme.
This anime was just one big forced slutification meme
Its like their father said "right no daughters of mine are going to be dykes"

>>No but Tumblr did.
That actually seems like a pretty normal topic. The only thing cringeworthy about it is the fact that they're using KLK.

This is so ironic. Klk has to be one of the most antifeminist antiprogressive anime ever made.
Sjw are retards

>fairly normal topic
You have to go back

You're right. It does kind of suck to be an adult.

>nearly four years
>Madoka was nearly seven years ago
Where does the time go?

Fuck you for making me feel like I wasted my life

>Implying Tumblr as a whole are all feminists

>4 years

Ok whatever you say Tumblr

This

I did, but not more than gurren laggan

It was ok. Still overrated

Mako was the one thing that completely and utterly ruined the entire show. Imagine it without her -- it would be a 10/10 instead of a 7/10.

>I started browsing Sup Forums when Spice & Wolf S2 was airing in 2009
>Helped make the SnW livewatch charts in 2010

>Haven't watched a new anime series since Death Parade
>Why am I here

Male gaze etc are not normal feminist. You know why people stare at you? Because your autistic and fat,

I really didnt like her design. Don't have the right word for it but its just not good.

Fuck, dude.

Not quite. Without Mako it'd be a 5.5/10 instead of a 5/10.

fuck yeah

SA. TSU. KI!!!!!

She was one of the best parts of the show, and you're a bad person for thinking otherwise.

>Ryuko is supposed to be the mc
>Satsuki appears in more flashbacks and character development scenes
>has the most interesting development plot with the most depth in character
Satsuki was the mc

The anime was pretty cool but it didn't generate the same feeling of hype that Gurren Lagann did.

To be fair, it's pretty hard to be cooler than a giant mecha though.

ouch.

i'm gonna do something now.

>just finished marathon of Gunbuster and Diebuster

Hold me lads

fucking this

The covers was pretty weak. They could have gone with a variety ofunique lifefibre uniforms for bad guys. Reminded me of western cartoons.

I wish I could watch Gunbuster for the first time again. Diebuster is less good but the animation and music definitely make it worth rewatching.

She woulda been great if the whole lesbian thing wasn't shoehorned in at the end

oh yeah

>lesbian thing shoehorned in at the end
Ah, I see. You're just an idiot.

i liked it a lot.

while i agree with this user , i also think klk was more "distilled" than ttgl. that's what i thought when i was watching it, anyway.

Transforming clothes is a cool genre just as much as mecha. Its been done for ages in anime but its just recently nanotechnology son has been showing up more in scifi. Its like mecha but skin tight.
Samurai monkey guy literally turns into a mecha anyway.

I loved it just as much as I did TTGL, which is largely apathetic but it was kinda fun I guess

I admit I'd love to mating press Ryuuko.

She'd probably end up giving you the mating press

Are you for real? That's the most mecha you remember?

Thats a tank, then airship, then cannon, then jet pack.

Alright, you win

When did you realize Ryuko being made out of cloth in a ironically overspecialized anime meant she was a literal cum rag?

Why do shounens like making their protags some edgy half human hybrid?

I still haven't forgiven them for fucking turning the antagonist they built up for an entire episode into a complete fucking jobber.

Its to explain how a character can get beat up like a ragdoll and still be alive. Notice the focus is usually on regeneration.
At least its better than the western superman plot device.

Wtf does jobber mean

Loved Kill La Kill the whole way through, still can't pick best girl between Nonon and Mako though. I was a little pissed that Tsumugu and Nudist Beach was kind of irrelevant (Except the Naked Sol, the hypest shit ever). Ryuko was a little edgy, but Gamigori will always hold a spot as best character.

Nonon is the only style of character like her ive ever liked plus her cqc style combat scene in her NB uniform was cool.

shit taste/10

Who here only watched Kill la Kill as it was airing because they needed something CUHRAYZEE after Symphogear G ended?

i did and i loved mako too,

Kill la Kill was kinda bad but Symphogear was complete garbage.

I can say this with the utmost sincerity, Kill la Kill is and was always bad and the only reason it was hyped was because of desperate board culture needing the next Geass/Lagann.

she lives on in all our hearts and clothes

Nue ruined the show

In what way? At it's core, it's about strong female characters (sisters) accepting their bodies and who they are to overcome. There's almost nothing anti-feminist in this show, unless you're a child and take a shallow look at fan-service.

I don't it was a complete mess but saying that shit near triggerniggers gets them so riled up that it's unbearable.

That trigger doesn't know how to write stories so they just recycle them with only the thinnest veneer of new content.

>small brained feminist replies
Its a story about two sisters who,loved their father joining together to avenge their fathers death and slay their abusive mother.
Its extremely antifeminist. Hilarious that feminists are so blinded by ideology and hatred they cant see the actual plot.

>Its extremely antifeminist
You have no idea what "feminism" actually is, do you? Nothing you said is "anti-feminist".

Feminists dont even acknowledge female rape and are opposed to stories that end in matricide preferring patricide. The fact that their father loved their daughters more and their daughters loved him more is the antithesis of feminism.
You might want to go back where you came from, yeah...

And you might want to read a book.

>another sjw tumblr cunt that hasnt actually watched the show

Well how is the plot feminist? Not to mention the fact that the show is pro female body. Very anti progressive. They hate cheesecake.

I don't think the story has anything to do with feminism

Exactly my point. You are replying to the wrong oerson idiotanon.