GUESS WHO I JUST CAUGHT STEALING

Cape Town user here. Guess who I just caught stealing water from me. You might remember me from previous sa thread a few days ago. Told a story about people coming on to my property and stealing water without me realising. Neighbours came to tell AFTER its been happening a few days. Story to follow.

A nigger.

go on

>Water restrictions in Cape Town
>Our household has been doing pretty good, using less than allowed every month
>Few people have ask to use water
>I said yes only once
>4 Different neighbours came to tell me about people stealing water.
>Receive last months water bill
>Warning attached, we went WAY over
>Trying to catch them this last week
>Putt a WHOLE roll of insulation tape over it.
>Looks like it stopped

>Driving to gym tonight
>See guy with white bucket hat walking up the hill towards the streets where I live
>Walks past my street
>Thought ok and went to gym
>Driving back and turn into my street.
>See bucket hat guy with to 5 liter bottles.
>Thought this is it.
>Drive past and towards my house
>In driveway and can see the insulation tape ripped off
>Reverse and speed off. Spinning the car.
>He's unaware about this speeding car coming for him
>Almost ran this guy over as I stopped next to him. Missed him with what seemed like 1 cm.
>Guy fucking shit himself as I get out and start screaming to this guy in Afrikaans. Super wide eyes. Turns almost pale.
>Scream in his face "DID YOU STEAL MY FUCKING WATER AGAIN?!"
>Responds in English "No sir, I didn't steal water"
>"DON"T FUCKING TALK SHIT TO ME. YOU JUST STOLE WATER FROM ME"
> Fucking lost all control and kept shouting at this small coloured guy for what seemed like 10 mins. Must have been only 2.
>Told him that's theft. He acknowledged. Told him I can legally shoot him.
>At this point I climed back in the car and pulled out my beretta from the dashboards
>Tried to argue with me
>Said I told him he may use water whenever he wants when he ask him once.
>Says "don't you recognise me" and takes off hat and pulls down collar to show me tattoos.
>In the moment I didn't realise it, because I was blinded with anger, but he was showing me gang tattoos. (My gardener who was in the numbers gang had the same ones).
>Probably tried to scare me
>Told him I'm going to fucking kill him if he steps foot on my property again.
>Turn around and he walks off.
>He turns around and said "Sir can I just ask you, may I use water when I walk by"
>AUDACITY
>"FOKOF POES"
>Speed away.

Pic related of gun I own .

plot twist: perp's black

>stealing water
Refugee status for south African whites when? Just get them out of there, if you really actually like the climate I recommend Perth, Australia.

Yeah one would expect a white guy hey

he was just looking for a water chip

refugee status means nogs come as well

what's the word on the gun laws down there good user ?

Dis some mad max scenario. We take so many things here for granted in the US like water. Hope everything works out for you all, sorry to hear about your situation.

>Beretta
I am fucking envious.

You did so many things wrong
I don't even want to help you.
Cuck

Most outside spigots have a valve that you can turn off.... just follow the water line.

Although Im not sure how true this is in SA.

Nogs aren't facing systematic abuse, the downgrading of targeted white murders to "robberies gone wrong" is enough to argue it's a light genocide.

LEAF please tell me what I did wrong. I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to hear your explanation.

like this

Palmetto State Armory sells em for $450, they're not that pricey and they're great guns.

or like this

Never should've let him use it first
>Said I told him he may use water whenever he wants when he ask him once
WTF does that mean?
Should've shot him
Should've taken your water back
Cuck

Cute story. Now what really happened?

Don't become addicted to water friend.

Water wars will trigger the race war.

Get the fuck out of that shithole as fast as possible, niggers are a lost cause they can't build anything, they raid everything, there's literally NO point in trying to raise their economy.
I live in the countryside and my mother family side is one of farmers and one of my relatives went to africa (don't rememeber which part) to breed cows and make one of the best quality cheese in Italy and I dare to say even worldwide: parmigiano reggiano.
I probably don't have to tell you that he went home discouraged because he found nothing but hostility and unproductivity.
Just. Leave.

Ah world water wars = W W W = WW3
> it won’t stop

wait what? I thought the government took all your guns. Is it just a shit ton of paperwork to own one?

>decided to pay 3 months in advance with tax check
Fuck

You didn't force him at gunpoint to drink all 10 liters of water and then shoot him and watch the water come out like a little fountain

Can't you turn off the mains water while you're not at home?

>M&M
>Not Skittles

Interesting friendo.

I like you gook.

How in the fuck did you guys lose to us?

Sorry my english can be kak sometimes. He said that I told him, he may use water whenever he wants too, because this guy actually rang the bell like a month ago to ask for water. Told him there, yes but only this one time. (He had a small 750 ml water bottle at that time). Obviously took his chances until he finally got caught. White people get life sentences for simply forcing black people into coffins... You think I'm going to shoot him 2 blocks away from my house in someones driveway....

Still have mine... Getting guns is easy. Had a coloured guy try to sell us guns out of his backpack in high school.

how the fuck do you have problems with nigs if you guys have gun freedoms?

Arigato for the kek.

Best of look in the years to come user. May god watch over you and your family. What you are going though now will be a warning to everyone. Keep us updated.

Put poison in the tap.

Nothing I am totally lying. Not like this is south africa or anything. Fucking mutt.

OP, I really enjoyed your previous thread

run a current to the spigot make it look oopsy accidental.

>niggers coming to steal your water

enjoy living in a post-race war simulation

>I don't think anyone any place in the world has the freedom to shoot someone just because they have a gun...

Look for the master valve, close it when you leave. Don't you have one?

Quick question, Don't you have a wall around your property?

>cz

FOK KAFFERS

A Sup Forums user stole from you?

Board up your house and stop the outside water flow. You will be besieged tonight- he will likely return with friends if he has gang tats.

Godspeed.

True, it will take hold of you and you will resent it's absence.

>wanting candy composed of chemicals and sugar instead of delicious chocolate and sugar
They're also peanut butter filled, shit is delicious

I do, but my driveway is open.. Can't get a gate because then the cars won't fit. The tap in in the open.

>mutt
Enjoy being massacred by niggers. I don't even feel sorry for you because you faggots should have stayed in Europe where you belong. Karma is a bitch.

>that pic
Can any gun-knowledgeable anons tell me the significance of the serrated edge on the front of the trigger area? Is it for grip when holding with two hands?

>a S. African wannabe tough guy tells a story about how he almost did something tough from the safety of his car/gated home

kek every time. Best things about S. Africa are boerewors, biltong, Mrs. Balls, and bobotie. Worst thigns about S. Africa are the S. Africans, white and black.

Rightwingers are doing everything they can to accelerate the destruction of the earth. Kill them now before you are homeless and fighting tens of millions of climate refugees over patches of farmland. You won't be able to stop the water thieves.

You're alright nip

Put a box or random shit over it, ideally a shelf with a span of the wall covered. To frustrate the kaffirs move stuff that was near it along the wall so they can't figure out where it is anymore.

Kaffir

Do you use the tap often? Best option is to get rid of it or hide it.

>leaf
opinion discarded

I have a friend living in a low income apartment complex and niggers do this same shit stealing his cable.

Based nipon. Cant wait to fight in the race war with you guys.

I know my PM is a faggot and don't pretend otherwise. You have the biggest pro-Israel president ever but you pretend it is all 9000-D chess. Americans are pathetic.

Get outta here dweller, not welcome anymore

>I am fucking envious.
Why you tard? you can get them for cheap as fuck
>White people get life sentences for simply forcing black people into coffins... You think I'm going to shoot him 2 blocks away from my house in someones driveway....
Then maybe save the tough guy shit for when you're going to actually do something. Pulling your busted ass M9 and not doing anything..kek

I'm buying a stopper tomorrow and removing the tap all together. Have tried for a week now to get one of those house things you put over your tap and lock, sold out every time before I can get one.

Used it for washing the car and watering the lawn. Removing it tomorrow.

We bluffed

They stole my previous brass tap.. and they stole my fucking rubbish bin out of my yard a months ago, after I spring cleaned my house.

It was Trayvon's birthday today, that's why it should be Skittles.

Weld a fucking nut to the bitch or put some loctite on there and wrench it on

The absolute state of pussy South Africans. Why not by a shit ton of ammo and take the fight to the nigs? You are going to be massacred, and you have a severely anti white government. Go on a spree in different neighbourhoods randomly executing nogs. Make them scared.

Aaaaaawhhhhhhhhhaaaawa east TN here I can fill my swimming pool for 56 dollars and water is free just pay for pump elec 38 a month for aid house. Let the niggfs die of thirst

Aaaaaawhhhhhhhhhaaaawa east TN here I can fill my swimming pool for 56 dollars and water is free just pay for pump elec 38 a month for wholehouse. Let the niggfs die of thirst

>save the tough guy shit for when you're going to actually do something
Yeah your right, next time I'll just "please mr gangster, please don't steal water from me again". These people kill you for the fucking t shirt on your back, unless you confront them they don't stop.

Leaf just stop please. Your'e embarrassing yourself.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS LEAFS

You know what's going to be annoying OP, is that he'll be back.

you should rig up the mains electricity to the tap for when you are out

Sweet holster. Where did you get that

If a nog showed up in my yard I'd blind them with laser drop a throway gun in his hand after I dropped em

I doubt HE will. Unless he comes in the middle of the night now.

be careful op he might come with friends and fuck you up

Retard nobody said don't confront them, but the hard ass tough guy with a gun thing is laughable. If you're gonna pull it use it faggot otherwise it's just a prob in your little homo soliloquy. These guys are such hardasses yet they knock on your door with a sob story about water and you give it to them. Make up your mind kofi annan, you helping them or telling them to fuck off

So you have a gun and don’t use it? Holy fuck you deserve to be chopped up into nigger food. You’re now marked by that nigger because you pulled a gun on it.

You could probably rig up a padlock to the valve or something. Pretty sure some have built in holes for it.

Should have shot him, would anyone even investigate?

>stealing nigger in south africa

how unusial

this leaf will get raked, ignore it

I'm not shoot a guy two blocks away from my house, in someone elses driveway you fucking idiot. I told him if he sets foot on my property again I will shoot him. This isn't a fucking fantasy world leaf. That gun is for defending my mom and little sister if the time comes.

Shooting

Fucking city people not knowing how blessed they are to be able to deny a nigger water. On the farm we are legally forced to provide water to the niggers living on the farm. Even if they use thousands of literal a day, we can't limit it , even though we pay for the electricity to pump it. Luckily this seems to be changing and at least one nigger who complained about it got btfo by the courts recently but it's still a grey area and depends on who you get.

t. Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver soy faggot. Be a fucking faggot somewhere else

Just plumb in a shutoff valve indoors, problem solved.

The day of the rake is coming.

Good job, now they'll get raped and murdered when you're out. Should have dealt with the nigger once and for all if you were going to bother threatening his life. It's only a matter of time before he gets his revenge. This is the way of the nigger

Where do you farm? On our farm we pay the volk in wine. They can slaughter a sheep every now and again and pump water whenever.

Post your address and I'll pay you a visit, but you're garbage that will never have the balls to back up anything it says.
retarded incel faggot

This

Fucking Nips man, wish you guys would post more.

You better fucking shoot that nigger next time.

Come at me faggot
130 Dufferin Ave, 5th Floor London ON