rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Sup Forums GTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

soas.ac.uk/staff/staff81590.php
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=yODtRZjViMU
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
newsweek.com/holocaust-denial-germany-686591
web.archive.org/web/20070312214303/http://www.holocaust-history.org/works/jaeger-report/htm/intro000.htm
phdn.org/archives/einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soas.ac.uk/staff/staff81590.php

oy vey those sources

>"rational" wiki
Stopped reading there.

Get out of your safe space and read it.

who is even behind this (((website)))?

>wiki
>rationalwiki
lol

"As part of these educational purposes, Nizkor may include on this website materials, such as excerpts from the writings of racists and antisemites. Far from approving these writings, Nizkor condemns them and provides them so that its readers can learn the nature and extent of hate and antisemitic discourse. Nizkor urges the readers of these pages to condemn racist and hate speech in all of its forms and manifestations."

oy vey

tl;dr appeal to emotion

They have all the documents and sources that PROVE the holocaust.

This is really badly done. I can't even speak German and I can see the qoutes are lies from the picture because it doesn't match up at all.

The rest is just name calling.

Here is how you know it's a lie: IF YOU GET ARRESTED FOR ASKING QUESTIONS, IT"S A LIE!!!!!!!

weak
NAA

You don't get arrested for asking questions.

/thread

post one

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=yODtRZjViMU

-t. never been to yurope

>Get in my safe space and read my garbage
Nope.

>On 29 December 1942, Himmler presented Hitler with the Meldung an den Führer über Bandenbekämpfung ("Report to the Führer on fighting against gangs") Nr. 51. This report, which covered the period from August to November 1942, and which referred only to a part of the occupied Soviet area (southern Russia, Ukraine and the district of Bialystok); included the following numbers concerning persons imprisoned or executed:

1. Bandits

a) Established number of deaths after combat 1,337
b) Prisoners executed immediately 737
c) Prisoners executed after lengthy thorough interrogation 7,828

2. Gang helpers and suspects

a) Arrested 16,553
b) Executed 14,257
c) Jews executed 363,211[32]

This is one of the few Nazi records that explicitly mentioned the killing of Jews, without euphemisms.

Depends on where you live. Over here, you literally do get arrested when asking the wrong questions about the holocaust.

this guy

yeah so where's the doc you fucking kike

Pic idiot

>weak
not an argument

Topkek, the document literally ends with Heil Hitler! Who the fuck came up with this shit? This is not an official document.

shabbos goy?

what does it say, tldr?

Himmler speech to SS officers about the final solution

>rationalwiki
I fucking hate that place. It reminds me of reddit atheists

Yes, you do. That's why nobody's talking about it in Poland and they do in America. Recently (((they))) have been trying to maintain their option to shift the blame to Poland from Germany, the latter having already been fucked beyond repair. You can look it up if you're interested. It IS a CRIME and you CAN go to jail for it. Enjoy America while it's still there.

Gee, that's strange. What's so bad about questioning an established narrative?

Is that because it's written by Ribbit tier atheists?

>[[[rationalwiki]]]

THERE IS LITERALLY A AUDIO RECORDING OF HIMMLER SAYING THAT THEY ARE WIPING OUT THE JEWS.

Yo dawg, according to our talks about the "final solution of the jewish question" we need to get things rolling and get into detailed discussions. I plan on starting first discussions on march 6th 1942 in Berlin. Please contact SS Obersturmbannführer Eichmann.

Heil Hitler

>inb4 I doubt the Germans wrote like that

yea lad

yes you do. you even get arrested if youre a defense attorney representing holocaust deniers in a court of law.

RIP in piece 600 trillion

You autists can meme all you want, but you still haven't debunked shit

Yes people do, especially in Germany, you unworldly stereotype. We don't.

>american flag
Yeah, tell me how it works.
You don't get arrested for asking questions.

No you don't.

>heh, i've got the evidence right here, kid! see, it's signed moishe bergenstein. checkmate!

I looked it up. Curiosity is not a crime, even in Poland.

Denial is not the same as questioning. I bet the person she was defending was actively spreading lies, not passively looking for answers.

>“”Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.

>“”Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit

>Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews.

> my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews.

He literally said it

RIP Sup Forums

>yes you do
No you don't Questions are not illegal in Sweden.
Point to me one instance of a person saying "is six million the right number of jews killed?" and going to jail for it.

Dude, you dont even know...

The official narrative dissolves under scrutiny.

>I-I'M DIFFERENT GUYS I SWEAR
I bet you never even left the country you wannabe Canadian. You're a Wannadian. A Weaf.
They do not get arrested for investigating the holocaust. Point to me a single instance of someone asking questions and getting arrested.

Holocaust denialists often point to the Armleuchter[note 4] Leuchter Report as 'evidence' that the gas chambers were not gas chambers.[84] The Leuchter report found that significantly fewer cyanide traces were found in the gas chambers than in the delousing chambers, and concluded that this somehow proves that the gas chambers never contained HCN. This conclusion is based on incorrect assumptions about the concentrations of HCN needed to kill lice and to kill humans. In delousing clothes, concentrations of up to 16,000 ppm are sometimes used, and exposure time can be up to 72 hours; while 300 ppm will kill people in 15 minutes or so. Not only were the concentrations themselves higher, but the length of contact was much greater. Thus, the walls of the delousing facility should have a much greater concentration of detectable cyanide today, which is what the original Leuchter report and the Polish report both confirm.[85] The main problem with Leuchter's original report is a flaw in the major premise: that cyanide traces should be found in the homicidal gas chambers at a comparable rate as found in the delousing chambers. This is completely backward to reality, and it plays on a misunderstanding that people have about HCN. The average person would believe that it would take as much, if not more, HCN to kill a person than to kill a lice or flea. However, this is not the case. In fact, a much lower concentration of HCN is needed to kill any warm-blooded animal as opposed to cold-blooded. The team found significant HCN residue in delousing facility samples, while next to none in alleged "gas chamber" samples. If the gas chambers were used for something other than murder, no as in zero cyanide should have been found there. Not even the smallest trace amount. The fact that Leuchter did find trace amounts of cyanide in the gas chamber walls confirms, contrary to the Leuchter's report's conclusions, that they were, in fact, gas chambers

Deniers might have objections against the capacity of corpse disposal and cremation. This is, by part, a consequence of miscalculation. Considering Auschwitz-Birkenau, the first crematory ovens were indeed overburdened, and additional ovens were constructed. The officers had to resort to burning corpses in pits.[88][89]

Another objection deniers have put forth is that the amount of fuel necessary to cremate that many bodies would have been impractical. In 2000, David Irving sued an author in British high court for libel, for calling him a "Hitler partisan" who manipulated the historical record to deny the reality of the Holocaust. At the widely publicized trial, the prosecuting attorney claimed that it would take mountains of coke to burn all the bodies. An expert witness for the defense countered by showing German patents, issued before the war, for a mass crematorium that could be run almost entirely off the body fat of the corpses disposed in it.

One common objection revisionists hold, is due in part to two facets of the crematoria which were found in Auschwitz. The first of these facets is the curious structure of the crematorium smokestack. They will often argue that it is fake because it is not directly connected to the ovens by any visible means. However, historical data from Topf and Sons (makers of the crematoria) proves that the design used in Auschwitz (and other camps) was one where the exhaust gasses from the retorts were fed down through the floor and outside to a free-standing chimney..

Nice argument shlomo. Even foreign deniers who happen to visit the country are arrested. Recently happened to a woman from Canada. Public questioning (even at the lunch table at work) will make you an outcast and some people might call the police and then your shit is over.

The law here states that if you disrupt public peace, which asking the wrong questions about the holoclaus is, will get you arrested. And the law is formulated in such a lax way that they can and will get your ass anyway they want. Paying a fine is the minimum you can expect.

Deus Vaulters are always bros.
But still, look around in this thread. You will see no evidence.
>You don't get arrested for asking questions.

>Did the Holocaust happen? == THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED THE JEWS MADE IT UP

I've posted plenty asshole

>) will make you an outcast and some people might call the police and then your shit is over.
You will not get arrested for asking questions. Look at this wishy washy language, you KNOW.

You got me mixed up ya goof >:(

>tfw Holocaust denial became more than just a fucking dumb meme

>You don't get arrested for asking questions.
Dude they lock up grannies for this shit
>newsweek.com/holocaust-denial-germany-686591

It's about POWER

People are so stupid falling for obvious Nazi propaganda.

>rationalwiki
>anything but rational

Pick one.

Its rational in the article that i posted that has debunked almost every nazi conspiracy theroy.

>cite (((Rational Wiki)))
>be taken seriously

Choose only one.

Whatever. I’m over it.

Shouldn't it be pick two? Or even better,

>rationalwiki
>rational
Pick one.

Seriously, there are German patents for human bodies burning themselves? I need to find these.

>Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.

The source is from some journalist in the 20s. Not an actual written or recorded statement by Hitler.

No one here has actually debunked anything written on it.

>Deniers might use the one single proof gambit to confuse the opponent, and request very specific evidence, such as

>a written order by Hitler to exterminate the Jews
>an autopsy record concluding that a Jewish prisoner died from gassing

>or some other remnants. However, though the Nazi government tried massively to hide evidence for mass murder by tearing down buildings and burning documents, plenty of the remains have survived.
So you're telling me that neither of these have ever been found? Hmmm

>"… the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew."

>"If at the beginning of the War and during the War twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the people had been held under poison gas, as happened to hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers in the field, the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain. On the contrary: twelve thousand scoundrels eliminated in time might have saved the lives of a million real Germans, valuable for the future."

Adolf Hitler, 1926, Mein Kampf

>"Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevizing of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

Adolf Hitler, 1936, speech to Reichstag. How can you seriously believe someone who wrote this didn't want to exterminate the Jews?

I don't care if it happened or not.

Holocaust denial isn't illegal. Genocide denial is. It's not just about the holocaust. Denying the Armenian genocide is too.

Which makes sense because it's pretty autistic to just act like thousands/millions of people didn't die.

There is not even proof that the Einsatsgruppen ever existed. Not one single order or document even referencing them or ordering them to kill anyone.

Himmler speech to SS officers about the final solution

Stupid mutt.

>rationalwiki
Disregarded out of hand. Cringed and saged.

Hey fucking moron of course it happened, however prove the scale of which they say it happened actually occured.

Oh shit that is right you cant.

>There is not even proof that the Einsatsgruppen ever existed.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>The Jäger Report was written on 1 December 1941 by Karl Jäger, commander of Einsatzkommando 3, a killing unit of Einsatzgruppe A which was attached to Army Group North (Heeresgruppe Nord) during Operation Barbarossa, i.e. the invasion of the Soviet Union.

>It is the most precise surviving chronicle of the activities of one individual Einsatzkommando.

>The Jäger Report is a tally sheet of actions by Einsatzkommando 3, including the Rollkommando Hamann killing squad. The report keeps an almost daily running total of the liquidations of 137,346 people, the vast majority Jews, from 2 July 1941 to 25 November 1941. The report documents exact date and place of the massacres, number of victims and their breakdown into categories (Jews, communists, criminals, etc.).

>In total, there were over 100 executions in 71 different locations listed there. On 1 February 1942, Jäger updated the totals to 136,421 Jews (46,403 men, 55,556 women and 34,464 children), 1,064 Communists, 653 mentally disabled, and 134 others in a handwritten note for Franz Walter Stahlecker.

>The six-page report was prepared in five copies, but only one survives and is kept by the Central Lithuanian Archives in Vilnius.

for more, see: web.archive.org/web/20070312214303/http://www.holocaust-history.org/works/jaeger-report/htm/intro000.htm
and
phdn.org/archives/einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html

I think in Germany and Israel Holocaust denial are specifically illegal. But in the rest of the other countries stormtards claim "Holocaust denial is illegal" is because those countries include Genocide denial as hate speech

This (((rational))) article mentions early on that the 'International Jewish Conspiracy' is bullshit, along with the plot for white genocide
These aren't very long articles for topics that lengthy tomes have been published on. I could read these while taking a dump

>Stalin killed more people in the Holodomor. (Possibly true, but so what?)

Let me guess, it uses Jankel Wiernik as a source

Holocaust denial is not even unique in that respect. Soviet atrocities are illegal to deny in former Eastern Bloc states but I don't think there's any question as to weather the Soviets committed numerous atrocities

What does one Stalin and his actions on Holodomor have to do whether Holocaust happened or not?

as a german, i must admit, OP made a point.

Where do you think you are, your words have no meaning here.

Document lacks any words stating Einsatzkommando 3 or Einsatzgruppe A.
That document proves jack shit.

>posting a mistranslated speech 3 times

That's embarrassing

How about you debunk it for us. You did read it didn't you? No? You just wanted to refer to your propaganda and expect us to eat it up? FUCK OFF KIKE NIGGER.

Translation:

>I see your posting evidence that disproves most of my views in regards to the Holocaust but I'm gunna ignore it anyway

t.brainlet

Do you speak German? post the actual speech than stormnigger

It doesn't prove the gas chambers or the number
No physical evidence just kikes lying and shit the USSR built
KYS

>What does one Stalin and his actions on Holodomor have to do whether Holocaust happened or not?

Stalin isn't considered a criminal by retards who argue about holocaust

Personally i think the holocaust happened. Im just telling you your wasting your time. Holocaust denial is the bread and butter of Sup Forums they'll never give it up.

How come you ignore "evacuation"?

Im not denying anything, just sad that they didnt succeed.

As mentioned before, Holocaust deniers claim that the Jewish death toll in the Holocaust is significantly less than the 5.7 million claimed by current scholarship. The exact number claimed varies — the IHR claims 300,000, while David Irving has raised his claim to 4 million, though he may have raised it to avoid a harsh prison sentence when on trial in Austria.[60]

According to censuses, there were about six million more Jews in Europe in early 1942 (as the Holocaust began) than there were at the German surrender in 1945. The Wannsee Protocol from 1942 said that there were 11 million Jews in Europe, of which roughly 6 million were living in German-controlled territories (as the Third Reich was at its peak by 1942).[61] Where did they go?

Revisionists, such as the IHR, have claimed that the Jewish population within the Nazi-occupied area was just 4 to 6 million. This contradicts the Wannsee Protocol, as well as other demographics.[

This is interesting but what is the source of these documents? That second link leads to a book called
>The Good Old Days: The Holocaust as Seen by Its Perpetrators and Bystanders by Ernst Klee et al
The foreword to this book describes the Shoah as the worst atrocity in history, which is highly debatable but nevertheless reveals a certain bias on behalf of the authors, wouldn't you agree?

To be clear. I think the holocaust happened but the Germans failed at finishing the job to our collective misfortune.

>a certain bias on behalf of the authors

So what? do you not have bias