Shokugeki no Soma

What's his deal? How did Soma convinced Megishima to join his team? Also chapter 222 spoilers soon

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/shokugeki-no-soma/netabare5/post-6957/
bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-222-spoiler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>spoilers

Whatever it was its not really relevant to the story. Neither is this duell, or the whole manga itself if soma can always win by literally shitting on a plate.

Ok that's the tea.

Soma doesn't always win but when he does it's usually because of some BS sauce or ketchup

I WANT MEGISHIMA TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS WHILE I CALL HIM DADDY

fag

Oh noes he only wins 98% of his duels. Heh, the point is that soma beats people not by his magnificent cooking techniqe or creativity as a culinary master, no he simply pulls his pants down like tard and takes a big fat shit on it, he usually grins like a downy too. At first everyone is rightfully disgusted but as they digest his abomination their mind breaks and they are in a state of blankness. At this point soma uses a psychological trick where people will repeat what he tells them. If you really think about it he is a master of mind manipulation. At this point i think that central is aware of his abilities and is trying to take him down. Whatever shokugeki seems like it was in the beginning it's clearly not.

3rd bout when. I want Umis and Erina.

Who knows but I'm excited to find out

Hopefully Soma didn't beat him in a match or some shit

>At this point i think that central is aware of his abilities and is trying to take him down. Whatever shokugeki seems like it was in the beginning it's clearly not.
They should be more aware of Megumi because whoever she faces first will job hard to her even Tsukasa or Rindou since Megumi's plot armor is strong enough to guarantee her at least one win.

Spoilers when?

2-3 hours

In the meantime have some fake spoilers

I like Megumi to be honest.

So? There's nothing to be ashamed of having shit taste

We all have guilty pleasures

I like her too.

You can take one Elite ten member into battle with you

Who do you choose? Who do you think would be the most loyal/helpful?

Sword

Isshiki is the only viable option in terms of loyal/usefulness out of everyone else

Reposting original Azami with mandibles

Rindou pls

I wish Yuto used this design. I could actually see the resemblance between him and Erina

Are you sure that isn't the original Eishi? Why would Azami be in the OVA drawings when he doesn't appear?

That's what the nip that upload that said, but who knows.

I'm just waiting for Rindo and Megishima's concept art to pop up

WTF! This Azami design is far superior than the current Azami design from the series. Why didn't you went with this Yuto?

Yeah, the hair and the locks really remind me of Erina, but as said he really resembles proto-Eishi more than anything.

This was probably his original design for Azami at first before he made Tsukasa and the other elite members but instead used this design for Tsukasa and went for the black hair design concept for Azami

It will be little strange if daughter is too identical with father.

How so.

At the very least he could've made Azami's eyes Royal Purple, so that Erina some visible resemblance to her father.

Soma chapter 215 (Thick is Justice) ranked 7th in TOC

That was the best chapter from tha bout. Fucking nips.

I blame Julio for its low rank

Nips never like characters like him

She's my favorite, and literally the only reason I still skim through this.

For the next chapter rank will probably be even lower, considering it was focused on the PSD.

Nah, next rank will be good, because it was Isshiki's chapter and nips like him.

I wonder how the rankings will be for the chapter were pokeslut got Ramen'd.

The nips seem to like Megishima so it should rank pretty well

I've always liked her and she's the reason I still care for this series.

Eishi is likely to have an autistic fit if he doesn't just kick you out of the kitchen.

Rindou will probably eat your ingredients and not take it seriously.

No idea on Sword/Momo/Megishima

Kuga would be friendly in a super condescending manner but maybe helpful.

Nene would just be a condescending cunt.

Isshiki genuinely loyal and helpful while also helping you with your personal problems.

Eizan calls to bribe the judges and ban ketchup with minimal focus on the food.

So Isshiki or Kuga I guess.

>bribe the judges and ban ketchup

I choose him.

no spoilers yet?

It's still early. There were some fake spoilers out, but give it until morning for the real ones.

Is that Takumi standing behind?

Who else

Tsukuda is definitely pushing SomaXMegumi again.

Why is Megumi always stick to Soma? I'm sick of her stupid face.

What does it say?

I would just assume Erina and Takumi don't give a fuck.

>SomaXMegumi
They look like a hero-and-sidekick duo rather than a couple

>Tsukuda is definitely pushing SomaXMegumi again.

Soma and Megumi met Megishima, Soma challanges him or something.

The only reason Tsukuda has kept her around is because she can react to what people do.

Because that way he doesn't get overshined by someone else (aka Erina or Takumi) in convincing the 3rd seat. Can't have your oh super amazing MC get overshined, can you?

Moreover, there has been lack of Soma/Megumi interactions for a long time indeed.Probably Tsukuda noticed it, also they make a friendly duo, there's nothing else.

Because they're best friends? This is no different from when they taught the children's cooking class, and headed off to fish market in the morning alone.

Why are so annoyed at something so trivial?

I think its time we accept the fact that Megumi is always going to be the character with the second most screen time. Erina will end up with MC but she won't ever beat Megumi in screen time.

I'm not talking about them in a romantic way or anything, I don't mind that. It's just seems obvious to me that was the reason.
Megumi is more shy and would kinda step away and the other two usually take initiative so if he wanted Souma to be the one convencing Megishima and make him look good, like he always tries desu, this was the best way instead of him going with Erina/Takumi or all four together.

I mostly annoyed at the usual Souma's dick sucking.

Guys, guys. It's obvious Erina and Takumi couldn't be bothered and just stayed playing cards all day

Megumi's literally a plot device to show great Soma is. I don't mind.

Souma is the MC so he doesn't need help convincing anyone. He's fine doing it by himself.

How does someone even come up with such a conclusion? Going by that logic, every character in the series is just a plot device to make Soma look good.

I would take a chapter about that over anything of this arc any day.

>there are anons that are actually annoyed/worried/stressed over souma and megumi hanging out
i actually don't get it. those two are each other's closest friend. what is the big deal?

Can't wait for more Shitgumi handclutching in this chapter.

It's just triggered Sorinafags. I'm a Sorinafag myself but I don't get pissed off whenever Soma and Megumi are close to each other. Tsukuda established them their relationship as best friends and nothing more so there really isn't anything to worry about.

Me too.I would rather see more of Erina and Takumi while the other two went to convince Megishima.On another note, the author is really dragging these matches, 3rd bout seems a long way from now.

It's paranoid Erinafags being threatened by a ship that was never meant to be.

Can the same people stop shitposting already? We get it, you hate Megumi. Can't you talk about anything else? Sometimes it feels like you guys are just tsuns for her character.

This fanbase is 99% shippers, what did you expect?

I'm a SoumaxErina shipper but it's hilarious how these retards get threatened so easily

>Tsukuda established them their
whoops, remove the "them".

>mother is almost always a carbon copy of the daughter
>the father is the polar opposite

Erina and Takumi hanging out chapter when.

>mfw like and will always prefer soumegu
>mfw the thought of them staying best friends forever and visiting each other with their respective spouses makes me happy anyways
I guess I just really like those two being each other lives, and relationship whether it's platonic or romantic.

>tfw no one comented how shitty Megishima's reason for joining is.

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-222-spoiler

So somas gonna change the ramen world huh

>I need to discipline you.

Doujins when

>When I become the first seat, I will use my powers to help out the Ramen World.
So that's their promise? Lame

This chapter is so lame and boring.

Welp, at least Souma got his ass kicked for a change.

I think I fucking hate Souma.

I hope Soma doesn't get 1st seat after the RdC over

Why?

So basically Shitgumi didn't do anything worthy.She was indeed there just to give funny reactions.I thought she would pull some stance along with Soma.

Kinda lame that he made a 180° in just one chapter, but I suppose it would be pushing it to have several chapters dedicated to a flashback.

He'll become first seat during his third year. Erina will claim the first seat before him

Is that literally the only thing you care about, user?

So did leader Erina though.

Expecting someone else to do shit besides muh Souma is useless. I'm starting to believe in him soloing Eishi or Rindou at this point.

But she keeps on hogging unnecessary screen time that kinda bothers me.I would have preferred if she had done something worthy.

Erina doesn't get as much screen time as her though.

>soloing Eishi or Rindou
That's not going to happen. The rebels will eventually prevail through teamwork, which was the hallmark of their training. You'd be dumb not to see such a predictable outcome from a million miles away.

She is just in the background and to act like a narrator of what is happening. It's not a big deal.

Can you get the fuck over it? It was obvious that Souma would covince him by himself since he's the MC and all. I actually can't believe how assblasted you are over something so unimportant.

>Erina will claim the first seat before him
Erina is overrated. Her tongue is godly, which makes her the perfect critic. But that doesn't mean her skill level is high enough to claim the 1st seat.