The biggest red pill of all should be just how much progressive journalists hate Americans

This stupid bitch actually thinks this woman believes she can buy a house for $1,000

and who the fuck are these cult members who are mocking someone for putting money towards their mortgage?

I want to skin these people alive. I want them to suffer for what they have published under the guise of authority. They sit in their million dollar homes and scoff at the idea of a $1000 being world changing for someone. I wonder if they truly understand the hatred they are building in people for them.

>I wonder if they truly understand the hatred they are building in people for them.
Even if they are, they probably just laugh at it, as they likely consider us completely powerless to do anything about it.

lol these people are sick in the head

Bot net, mindless drones, Bernie supporters, they are all one and the same.

I'm from Hamilton County, and there is no fucking way the average cost of a home is $277k

Talcum X aka Shaun King would gladly have anyone who is white rounded up and executed.

I think I stems from a pathological sense of insecurity and jealousy. Look how fucking pissed off a family unit makes them.

You don't need a redpill to realize that. You just need a brain.

people would shit on Trump for curing cancer

>dad became a woman who threaten to kill Ben Shapiro
>rode Keith Olbermann's dick to get her job
Katy Tur

Logan county here. Avg is about 90k.
I used a VA home loan to get a house for 180K. However, It's RIGHT on the water, comes with a nice dock, and is in prime land that won't be developed on due to it being adjacent to a state park

>We have to go feed the horses
I don't get it.

me2

Journalists need to be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Who buys shit on credit they cant pay??? Are amerilards that stupid?

Wild West joke. Back in my day a silver dollar would get me to Oregon!

I think the implication is that the lady in Ohio is dumb and thinks its the 1800s.

This person ignored the word "help" and believes the woman thinks she can buy a home for $1000

yeah m8 it's really hard to understand mental illness, i didn't get it either.

“Journalist” is a stupid fucking profession. Take actors, for example. At least they are aware they are paid to pretend to be other people. A Journalist is a job involving relaying what experts and newsworthy people are saying. But instead, the journalist now pretends to be the real expert on the subject and colors the reporting to match their bias. They dont have professional curiosity or apply objective tests to their subject. They can’t even pretend the roles are switched in order to examine their own bias.

These are hysterical
This is truly why Trump won

Christ these people are retarded. Do they think everyone literally pays cash for their homes? $1000 is a big deal if you're buying a home. My girlfriend and I just just closed on our first house last Friday and we only needed $5550 for down payment and some closing cost.We still need to do some work around the house, like adding blinds, door stops, running some electrical wires and will spend a probably a few thousand more but christ these people are so god damn retarded if they think it's no big deal.

Fuck. I'm in real estate and help a lot of low income people get grants and aid for their first home. $1k could be the difference for them getting a home or not.

I fucking hate libtards.

>profession

journalism is not a profession, because journalists are not professionals.

they have no licensing, no standards, there's no body of knowledge that you can reasonably expect every journalism to know, nor any skill set you can expect a journalist to have.

they are bloggers and tabloid gossip-columnists, nothing more. contrary to the myth they push day in and day out, journalists are MORE STUPID than the average person, not more intelligent.

can you imagine how stupid you'd be, how ignorant you'd be, if you watched TV news all day long? or read a lying magazine like newsweek every day? now imagine if you WORKED there.

every thing they are exposed to on a daily basis, every single day, ranges from sensationalism to outright fabrication. THESE PEOPLE ARE DUMBER THAN BRICKS.

hey, watch it

I honestly believe 99% of new stories are fabricated or heavily exaggerated.

Yeah I was really surprised when we started the entire process, I was looking for really cheap homes and after we got back a 3.99% interest rate for a conventional loan I felt comfortable going up 30k from what I was looking at. We're not rich but for two people in their mid to late 20s we got a nice starter home. And our county had first time home own programs to help out with closing cost too if we needed it. It's all about having good credit and being confident to know you can fix shit but since women don't know how to fix shit and soyboys now don't either they're going to want to spend more money and spend their weekends playing switch rather than doing some minor house work.

The people who makes the most certain claims are always the people who know the least. And there's also the fact that people have a confirmation bias, and these idiot lefties see something that they WANT to think is retarded, so they ignore all arguments that make it reasonable.

There was the example with Wilders saying he want "fewer Moroccans". Obviously an anti-immigration statement. Lefties seriously claimed he was calling for genocide.

Don't let it get to you, the internet is one big hate machine. When people get like that it's because they've had too much internet

Yeah, I need to remember to keep it in perspective.

These people are better for the right wing cause than any meme we could create.

Imagine beeing such a fucking cunt that you are mad poor people get a tax cut.

>Stupid bitch
Now now hold on there. Too much anger your releasing there.

They hate Americans because they’re not Americans. The Democratic Party, for example, hates Americans because their voter base is made up entirely of non-Americans

More?

moar

Katy Tur's father is the tranny who threatened to beat the shit out of Ben Shapiro on a talk show for not respecting his pronouns.

Not that you should cut her any slack or anything. But imagine your dad revealing to the world he is a mentally ill pervert crossdresser who really thinks he is a woman inside. lmao

>These are my financial goals
>I’m putting money toward those goals
>REEEEEEEE

Maybe the fact that they know nothing about finance and budgeting plays a big role in why they're leftists.

Remember that liberals will be and have been several times more racist then we could ever hope to be. At least we expect mutual hatred, we don't expect those we shit on and treat like animals to also thank us and lovingly stroke our balls while we do so.

They will also, always, accuse others of the crimes they have the deepest guilt for. Watch the ebb and flow of news and leaks, the ones who squeal the loudest about such and such cause are almost always deeply guilty of it.

I knew her name was familiar thanks

I remember when he was in the shit during the Rodney King/LAPD riots. Whenever they do a docu about it they have to bring him on because he was on ground zero of the riot filming it.

On a $300k home one thousand dollars is 3% of a 10% deposit so not totally insignificant.

Congratulations and good luck!

>>fucking 1000 is nothing! F whypipo for wanting their own money
>>The hundreds of dollars we give to muds and shitskins a months are totally a good ROI

Also real estate is insane. I make low 6 figures and they were look, you can totally afford a $500,000 house. I can only imagine a lower income house using a thousand dollars and it going far especially if you only need 5% with some lenders.

>when you're angry that a random woman saved $1000 from being stolen from her
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

They really think she's buying a house only with $1,000?

Rural retards, amirite?

The best fucking twist would be if she then reveals that she's black/brown/has a dick, the left would have a collective stroke...

Do you guys not understand that FusionGPS paid a FUCK LOAD of journalists to shill for them?

Yes.

>liberal laughing at that woman
>the liberal is the one who has credit debt while the "idiot" is able to put the money towards the things that she's saving for
really makes you think

i remember hearing him say this in some vid

>But imagine your dad revealing to the world he is a mentally ill pervert crossdresser who really thinks he is a woman inside. lmao
it's even worse than that he posted nude selfies on twitter, imagine seeing your dad post his hormonally mangled body for the world to see... even if she never saw it (she has, frogs have been tweeting pics to her constantly for a while) just knowing the fact that exists is such an incomprehensible level of WTF i don't know how she survives

rundown on this bitchface please... Ive only seen her for half a second in a video some spectrumite made of clips from election night... she just snorted derisorly

they fucked up their credit on gourmet pocket dogs, carpet cleaners for the dog piss, vet bills and iphine apps and couldn't get a mortgage themselves with a co-signer so they attack anyone who was smarter than them
it's nigger tier behavior. mocking those who are trying to improve theit own position so they arent left behind alone with the rest of the poor folk
fucking cunts all of them

thats babies first redpill

>help buy a home
>help
DO THESE NIGGERS REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND BASIC FUCKING ENGLISH
She did not say use it to buy a house.

Thats a dude
Ross "Rachel" Maddow
She was the inspiration for Chandler on Friends

The media are the propaganda arm of the DNC.

Expand please

Journalists were paid by FusionGPS to perpetuate this Russia LARP. FusionGPS isn't even real. It's a front for Israel and Jews to funnel money into the US for propaganda.

The tax cuts are better than proportionate

If Trump cured cancer, EVERY major news outlet's story would be HEARTLESS TRUMP PUTS THOUSANDS OF CANCER RESEARCHERS OUT IF WORK. Guaran-fucking-teed.

You can literally buy a house with 3% down. Out of $277k that’s less than $9k. $1000 bonus and $1500 tax break a year mean in 4 years they’ll be able to put the down payment just on taxe saving. Journalists are retarded.

correction: the journalist does NOT believe the woman is stupid.
The journalist is representing quotes and interpretations in a way that IMPLY that the woman thinks she can buy those things for it.

Jewish tactics.
we need to come up with shorthand terms for these strategies so we don't have to explain this in future every time it comes up.

not just misrepresentation, we need a name for this particular tactic.

Yeah we need to butcher these people.

I was able to buy my wifes son the new Xbox for his birthday with my $1000 tax cut check. Thanks Walmart!

>hurr durr you don't have enough money to pay your mortgage off outright so why bother at all
This is why commies are destined to failure, always.

Don't forget that being able to pay off 2.5K more every year on a $35K loan at, say, 8% over 10years, makes a huge fucking difference.

I actually watched that part and she said the extra $1k is just gonna help them make ends meet

>women don't know how to fix shit
Kinda sounds like that bitch made you do all the work, user.
Have fun playing "mr. bossman" with your cheap home.

So, she shouldn't be glad that she got a $1000 bonus?

Are these blue checkmarks real or are they incredibly delusional?

A year ago, something like 98% of the country had less than $1500 in savings.

This year everyone but the soyboys hounding her on Twitter will have at least that in savings. They'll throw theirs at Nintendo and Disney, all the while laughing and ridiculing the people who actually needed this to get a little closer to their dreams. I fucking loathe these destroyers.

Democrats are such shysters
>$1000 bonuses? pfft that's fucking nothing who cares
>voter ID laws would be oppressive because $20 for a license is just way too much for poor people to afford

>to HELP buy a home
>HELP
you really are an idiot